Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,212 members, 7,910,301 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 01:39 AM

Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband (59634 Views)

Kate Henshaw's Ex-Husband Roderick-Nuttal Remarries / "sammie Okposo Is A Shameless Wife Beater!" - Kate Henshaw Nuttal / Photos From Kate Henshaw-nuttal's 40th Birthday Party. Best Dressed Goes To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 16, 2011
maxtum:

I talk am, After using straw to suck the poor oyinbo bank account!!!

NIGERIAN WOMAN!! CHAI!

No wonder 190 marry himself and born 6 pikins by himself,through his pipe! grin grin

God save us from women vampire!!! AMEN!!
grin
Re: Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 16, 2011
Why do all these nollywood ladies end up single ? Btw, i hope mercy johnson is seeing why she shouldnt kill herself over a married man !
Re: Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband by ideylaff: 10:41am On Nov 16, 2011
Na wa o,I actually thought this one was an exception

4 where,  grin .Chick wey be say after 1 or 2 Glasses of Henessy or Champagne,  na 2 dey flirt all over be dat and if your luck jam na legs open, LOL

U have not seen her on display, come to sway bar ro a nice VI club bro, u will think she is a single woman ooooo

This is going way back.

Nollywood chicks marriage nor be anything special ooo "no disrespect to them oo" na just fact

Sit in VIP 4 Club, flash a bit or even be in Business Class on a flight out of Nigeria,

Then u will know how cheap most of them are.

Kate likes men and she does not hide it at all, then again, I like her attitude and the way she carries herself.

She nor dey do gra gra and is also not full of herself, always has a smile, na only for the keep legs tight she fail

She is even still better than them Bimbo Akintola dem dem oooo, if u see Bimbo 4 club, bum showing, no panties, falling over high on something,,u go think say haba, wetin,

She spoke too soon here earlier on on the year, "Kate Henshaw-nuttal: “…thank God, I Did Not Marry A Nigerian”
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-677875.0.html

[img]http://3.bp..com/-63HS0aeu1h8/TjAYFNy3_oI/AAAAAAAAFhc/LvRpFmLKOEY/s400/seriously-doughnuts-DSC_0193.jpg[/img]

See body language now, who dey in charge Rotimi Amaechi wey come all d way to Lagos 4rm PH 4 Birthday or the husband, wey den don "pew see" 419, I beg make we lef matter, If only the thing had a meter,,,the oyinbo 4 don get reading of his wifes something, How my wife go dey do birthday, go come dey call 1 Governor to cut cake with us,

ONly in Nija we dey do that rubbish sha, like 30 people go wan put hand for cake, Tschewwwwww

[img]http://4.bp..com/-GESr74W-1gc/TjAYNgm_TNI/AAAAAAAAFhk/th5O-91i2uk/s400/seriously-doughnuts-DSC_0063.jpg[/img]
Re: Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband by ochukoccna: 10:47am On Nov 16, 2011
Chei to her oyinbo hubby grin grin
See wetin this Kate do after he marry am come fatten her u
Kate wey dey bony before she marry am?
Anyway,no be Calabar babe cool cool
Re: Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband by merge(f): 11:18am On Nov 16, 2011
Look how mad all these Nigerian men are for a Nigerian woman for marrying outside her race. "Hypocrites!!!"

Many say they could careless if Nigerian women date/marry out. If its the other way around, you wont hear these insults from them. Find this quite funny !!!!

Many Nigerian men always praise Nigerian men when they marry or date out. Like its ok just for the men.

If you don't treat Nigerian women with respect, they will look elsewhere. Simple !!! Just like you do.

You guys are not the hottest thing out there. Get over yourself !!! There a world bigger than Nigeria. You cant ever build safe communities and a country for your wife and children. You run to other race of non black men countries and make noise.

You can't gather together as brothers, like other race of men do, and over throne your government but whine all damn day.
Re: Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband by Basildon1(m): 11:22am On Nov 16, 2011
Na today!! Haha *Nelson's voice*
Re: Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband by 2sleek2NV(m): 11:28am On Nov 16, 2011
the word ‘irreconcilable differences” done turn cliche for any celeb break up.
Re: Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband by CHAIRMAN1(m): 11:39am On Nov 16, 2011
bandiejay:

i think she is going for an ASIA man
o boy must you comment
what's the meaning of that
Re: Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 16, 2011
^^ why the hate for me to comment Ok Delete my Post then for me to know say you get power angry
Re: Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband by enomakos(m): 11:45am On Nov 16, 2011
i thought this lady said white men are the best lover why divorces him then?
Re: Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband by CHAIRMAN1(m): 11:48am On Nov 16, 2011
bandiejay:

^^ why the hate for me to comment Ok Delete my Post then for me to know say you get power angry
its not hate Mr Man, you just have to learn to ignore some threads and comment when necessary.
Your comment is one of the most senseless I've seen on any forum including youtube in a while. Wake up bro  angry
Re: Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband by thehunted(m): 11:51am On Nov 16, 2011
[size=13pt][b]
merge:

Look how mad all these Nigerian men are for a Nigerian woman for marrying outside her race. "Hypocrites!!!"

Many say they could careless if Nigerian women date/marry out. If its the other way around, you wont hear these insults from them. Find this quite funny !!!!

Many Nigerian men always praise Nigerian men when they marry or date out. Like its ok just for the men.

If you don't treat Nigerian women with respect, they will look elsewhere. Simple !!! Just like you do.

You guys are not the hottest thing out there. Get over yourself !!! There a world bigger than Nigeria. You cant ever build safe communities and a country for your wife and children. You run to other race of non black men countries and make noise.

You can't gather together as brothers, like other race of men do, and over throne your government but whine all damn day.
sister,u dey vex o. stop hating naija boys. we are what we are. love us d way we are and stop whining.[/b]
[/size]
Re: Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband by kholis(m): 11:52am On Nov 16, 2011
GOOD NEWS! I ve been waiting for this opportunity. This lady don dey scatter my dada for so long.
Re: Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband by merge(f): 11:54am On Nov 16, 2011
thehunted:

[size=13pt].
sister,u dey vex o. stop hating naija boys. we are what we are. love us d way we are and stop whining.
[/size]

Simply stating the obvious. I just lie it down for you boys.  No sugar coating poo !!!
Re: Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband by ugosly(m): 11:59am On Nov 16, 2011
Eiyaaah!!
Re: Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband by Kx: 12:02pm On Nov 16, 2011
Sometimes these nollywood actors think they are hollywood stars.
They copy and paste lifetsyles.
Re: Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband by Agluvs9ja(f): 12:05pm On Nov 16, 2011
Did any of you bother to check the source of this information? Naijapals indeed!. . Small social network wey no even get levels!. Smh.
Re: Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband by obaf(m): 12:09pm On Nov 16, 2011
Why did she wait this long, been expecting this for ages,wheeew cry
Re: Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband by Agluvs9ja(f): 12:11pm On Nov 16, 2011
Even this crap is from Nigerianfilms.com. . . Where they have the worst liars as reporters?. . . Na wa o! Una dey believe story sha.
Re: Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband by emmatok(m): 12:12pm On Nov 16, 2011
merge:

Just STFU,

Nobody cares who you marry.

It just shows how selfish you are.

The one wey Marry Oyibo don chop clean mouth.

Very soon na Chinko she dey run after.

I trust my 9IJA guy, dem no day fall NUGU like that.
Re: Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 16, 2011
CHAIRMAN1:

its not hate Mr Man, you just have to learn to ignore some threads and comment when necessary.
Your comment is one of the most senseless I've seen on any forum including youtube in a while. Wake up bro  angry

It fu[i]c[/i]king Shows how Dummie you are. i have never Posted on Youtube Before and i dont even have a Gmail Account and secondly You complained i post. i am proud to tell you that i dont post on Nairaland any how and i have been an Active member since 07 or so i post when i feel the need to post.
You wanna show yourself abi? am in for you get busy ia m not sleeping ok so dont f[i]u[/i]cking tell me to wake Up A[i]s[/i]shol[i]e[/i]
Re: Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband by expert555: 12:19pm On Nov 16, 2011
Good radiance what will the oyinbo offer her, he will not been able to shag her properly without her sucking his prick. It must be a hell trying to belong for her.
Re: Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband by thehunted(m): 12:26pm On Nov 16, 2011
merge:

Simply stating the obvious. I just lie it down for you boys.  No sugar coating poo !!!

[size=13pt]who says the world doesnt revolve around us?  smiley

@ bandiejay and CHAIRMAN1,

make una fight jor. na dat one me dey like.

[/size]
Re: Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 16, 2011
thehunted:

[size=13pt]who says the world doesnt revolve around us?  smiley

@ bandiejay and CHAIRMAN1,

make una fight jor. na dat one me dey like.

[/size]

i dont fight i love making money and reading on NL to get me relaxed
Re: Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband by Basildon1(m): 12:38pm On Nov 16, 2011
bandiejay:

i dont fight i love making money and reading on NL to get me relaxed
Abegi, u missed the youtube point plus u come use like 10 swear words, u wan dey yarn relaxed!! LOL

Complete the NL fight jor! angry
Re: Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband by merge(f): 12:49pm On Nov 16, 2011
emmatok:

Just STFU,

Nobody cares who you marry.

It just shows how selfish you are.

The one wey Marry Oyibo don chop clean mouth.

Very soon na Chinko she dey run after.

I trust my 9IJA guy, dem no day fall NUGU like that.

Truth hurts !!! I see. That is Too Dman Bad !!!

When did I mention who I would marry haha Lets stay on topic.

Nigerian men are all over this thread insulting her but you do the same thing.

Let bring you men back to the reality of your status around the world:

You can't build functional communities and countries. Like its okay for the black men not to function like men but remain boys for life. You guys have been getting your asses whipped for centuries. You open your mouth and brag for little achievements.

Nigerian men can not come together and overthrone their government. They pray for God while other race of men bring guns. Natural born F-A-G-G-OTS of the world.
Re: Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband by Goldieluks: 1:43pm On Nov 16, 2011
Why are people on about her marrying a white man and spending his money?
Some people are so twisted with their reaonsing. For goodness sakes she was his wife and they had a child together!.if she/they are not happy with the marriage,they get a divorce. She might come out and say they are divorce because of their professional background and stuff,but you never can tell,maybe it was the so-calle d white husband who probably requested a divorce,you never know. For your info a white man does not understand the process of patience and perseverance when it comes to marriage,if a white man is fed up with a marriage they get a divorce instantly. So people should stop putting the blame on kate. Yes she was married to him,enjoyed his wealth and so on, it is her Goddam right for crying out loud! And besides he also enjoyed her body for 12 years. Therefore they both enjoyed each other.
Re: Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband by Nymphnode(m): 1:45pm On Nov 16, 2011
An 11 year old kid. Yeah. This one na grade A okrika, oyibo  company use. I would like to test her soup too.  .
Re: Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 16, 2011
Goldieluks:

Why are people on about her marrying a white man and spending his money?
Some people are so twisted with their reaonsing. For goodness sakes she was his wife and they had a child together!.if she/they are not happy with the marriage,they get a divorce. She might come out and say they are divorce because of their professional background and stuff,but you never can tell,maybe it was the so-calle d white husband who probably requested a divorce,you never know. For your info a white man does not understand the process of patience and perseverance when it comes to marriage,if a white man is fed up with a marriage they get a divorce instantly. So people should stop putting the blame on kate. Yes she was married to him,enjoyed his wealth and so on, it is her Goddam right for crying out loud! [color=#990000][color=#000099]And besides he also enjoyed her body for 12 years
[/color]. Therefore they both enjoyed each other. [/color]

See conclusion,   grin grin
Re: Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband by Darey00(m): 1:53pm On Nov 16, 2011
'I'm glad i didn't marry a Nigerian, '
Ouch,dat sucks nw,doesnt it,Mrs Nuttal?
Re: Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband by r231(m): 2:09pm On Nov 16, 2011
undecided
Re: Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband by no1madman(m): 2:13pm On Nov 16, 2011
She dey miss black dickkk. . .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'love Is A Scam' - Kizz Daniel, Davido's Reacts / Temi Otedola Teaches Her Dad How To Take A Selfie / Yemi Osinbajo Seen Playing Squash To Get Fit. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.