Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,646 members, 7,930,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 01:08 PM

Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals (56804 Views)

We Killed A Very Dangerous Viper Snake In The Farm. / Which Wild Animal Could Have Ripped Off The Neck Of Our Goat Like This? (Video) / I Killed A Snake Today At The Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by NairalandGOAT1: 4:51pm On Mar 27
This one will celebrate Easter, May Day, Children's day, Salah, Ileya, October 1st and Christmas Day all in one day.

1 Like

Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by AngelicBeing: 4:55pm On Mar 27
grin
Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by arceem(m): 4:56pm On Mar 27
He killed Hakuna matata!!....

Na wa oo
Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by Blackman101: 5:01pm On Mar 27
kill the one you eat or sale. if everyone start killing 3-5 animals at a go, nothing will be left in the bush. Haba

1 Like

Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by seunjungle1(m): 5:01pm On Mar 27
This guy is very wicked for killing these beautiful animals

2 Likes

Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by Oluwaseunomo: 5:01pm On Mar 27
esemes256:
He will feed better if he put a little effort to raise goats, sheep or even cattle. Leave wildlife alone!
Nonsense talk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by Dotman2210(m): 5:03pm On Mar 27
[quote author=sylve11 post=129136680]

A retired hunter once told me the same thing.

Omo this life deep o, in the voice of Portable wake jeje make you no jam agbako
Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by 3kay945(m): 5:04pm On Mar 27
Cool cash don land. . cool
Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by treatise: 5:08pm On Mar 27
Ryda:
As seen on the street of social Media. A user posted video of animals killed by a hunter. There's a Warthog, Civet and other unidentified animals in the video.

The camera man had just one job, move the camera around so that we can have a proper view of the hunters kill.

Credit: 92 wolf
PROTEIN
Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by Blacklion3: 5:08pm On Mar 27
MrCork:

DONT U HOMEBASE PEOPLE HAVE ANIMAL RIGHTS IN DAT GADEEEEM JUNGLE NIGERIA PLACE??....u cant try this $hit here in London
.musss u people eat anytin?? ...BUSH HOMEBASE PEOPLE!!!(no oofeincse))
angry
grin grin grin
Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by Hezmatosky: 5:09pm On Mar 27
dawnomike:
Fruitful hunting...
It's not ordinary lipsrsealed
Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:11pm On Mar 27
Franzinni:
Man is not king of animal... But rather he is king of beasts .
the Hunter uses Ak47, sniper rifle and bombs to hunt.
Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 5:15pm On Mar 27
Ryda:
As seen on the street of social Media. A user posted video of animals killed by a hunter. There's a Warthog, Civet and other unidentified animals in the video.

The camera man had just one job, move the camera around so that we can have a proper view of the hunters kill.

That's a red river hog not a warthog.

And pls will you guys stop killing these animals?

1 Like

Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by Funflipper: 5:16pm On Mar 27
That is a wild boar and not a warthog.
Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by nigeriansamurai(m): 5:17pm On Mar 27
Foodqueen:
How he take see all these kill, them gather de wait for am?
expirence and skillz choke...
Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by BigIyanga: 5:19pm On Mar 27
Bluezy13:

Some kills are not ordinary
Like what is extraordinary about hunting??
Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by Emman08: 5:24pm On Mar 27
Even animals are feeling the heat. But seriously Nigerians and eating their future. Will the next generation even know what these animals are?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by Litmus: 5:26pm On Mar 27
A UN report once warned that people of Neighbouring nations that are way more into bushmeat than Nigerians, were depleting thire stock of animals and were beginning to stray into Nigeria to exploit the relatively untouched Nigeria fauna.

I was relatively young at the time of the news - I believe this was during the dying period of HIV aids news hysteria and the beginning of Ebola hysteria. During this period, news questioning why so many deadly viruses were originating out of Africa was as if a background white noise refrain. Hypothesis raged back and forth between Africans that identified the presence of US germ warfare research facilities in Congo as probable cause versus Westerners citing the depleting of Africa's rainforest as probable cause. Much of the debate began settling on the Bush Meat trade as cause. Anyway, it was during this period that warning arose that the bush meat trade was gradually moving into Nigeria as Cameroonians and Ivorians depleted thire fauna.

Nigeria needs to protect her wildlife.

2 Likes

Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by jeromestarks: 5:28pm On Mar 27
Ever8090:
I think say animals don finish for Nigeria..
Yes o. Na only you and your household remain.
Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by BrutusOj(m): 5:30pm On Mar 27
ForValour:
The hunter ought to be severely punished.
For committing which crime? When has hunting become a crime? Did he kill the animals in a zoo or wildlife park? Make una de calm down with this una oyibo wannabe jaree.
Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by Justiceleague1: 5:31pm On Mar 27
Bulshhtt..the police,govt should arrest him immediately..left to him,he will kill all animals in the forest...this is horrible.. always a bad time for animals in naija

3 Likes

Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by virtualbliss: 5:32pm On Mar 27
sylve11:
That Warthog taste nor be here. Very sweet animal. cool

No wonder lion like to dey eat them
Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by Justiceleague1: 5:33pm On Mar 27
DenreleDave:
The only thing I want to hear and see people kill is snakes....

Kill snakes 🐍 , kill crocodiles 🐊

Leave other animals alone!!!!!!!!
Yes bro,I totally agree with you on this...it's kinda disheartening....

Now gbo'rie! 😁

1 Like

Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by Agunesinjaweola: 5:33pm On Mar 27
O ye Men with desires to hunt and kill.

Do you ever think and ponder if your next generation will live to see this beautiful animals
Have you all forgotten stories how Dinosaurs became extinct because of your forefathers penchant to eat exotic wildlife

Damn you all celebrating the gradual extinction of the animals that helped stabilize our eco systems !!

It is time to make it illegal to kill the wildlife's before sanity can be restored.

This is very Sad 😿

2 Likes

Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by Judolisco(m): 5:34pm On Mar 27
Ever8090:
I think say animals don finish for Nigeria..
for where? I see antelope dey stroll one day wen I dey sch for kwara... When I went to serve 2 for ekiti d same thing... Dem plenty inside bush
Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by Justiceleague1: 5:34pm On Mar 27
Killerofpigs:
That Bush pig resembles some people with coneheads grin I know grin
Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by caracas: 5:39pm On Mar 27
Bluezy13:

Some kills are not ordinary
See African mentality
Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by Singlenhappy(f): 5:39pm On Mar 27
Wasting endangered precious wild lives! They call it hunting!
Ryda:

2 Likes

Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by Joeclever: 5:40pm On Mar 27
They will soon go on extinction

2 Likes

Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by princessyere1(f): 5:40pm On Mar 27
DenreleDave:
The only thing I want to hear and see people kill is snakes....

Kill snakes 🐍 , kill crocodiles 🐊

Leave other animals alone!!!!!!!!
Lmao πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ yesss!
Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by Joy2dworldxyz: 5:41pm On Mar 27
Na only him be Hunter for the forest?
He must be using juju....

1 Like

Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by KayCee92(m): 5:45pm On Mar 27
This guy will single handedly finish the wild animals we still have in Africa. I think he shouybe arrested and reorientated.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Get Best Hybrid Plantain Sucker/ Plantain Farm Management in Nigeria / Strange Bird From Germany Lands In Kebbi Fisherman’s Net - Photo / My Friend Was Coming From The Farm And Killed This Snake This Morning (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.