Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,985 members, 7,915,877 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 11:45 AM

"I Get A Lot Of Customers In My Dream" — Hairdresser Cries Out Over Ordeal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Get A Lot Of Customers In My Dream" — Hairdresser Cries Out Over Ordeal (152 Views)

Actress Kemi Afolabi Vents Over Ordeal With Mechanic (Video) / James Brown Now Dressing As A Man After Bobrisky’s Ordeal / Nigerian Hairdresser Cries Out For Help After Been Turned Into A Slave In Oman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Get A Lot Of Customers In My Dream" — Hairdresser Cries Out Over Ordeal by Daradams(m): 12:53pm On Mar 26
A female hairdresser seems to be in a spiritual problem as she narrates a strange occurence she is passing through.

The entrepreneur disclosed the ordeal while appearing at a radio interview with OAP, Oriyomi Hamzat.

According to the hairdresser, customers hardly come to her shop to patronise her make but when she sleeps, in her dream, she sees a lot of people including big celebrities coming to her to make their hair and she does a lot of jobs in her dream.

In a shocking twist to the story, she claims she also see herself farming for people, and also having s3xual intercourses with people.

After narrating her ordeal, she cried out to the public for help. Her story sparked several reactions from the public, with many saying she is suffering from spiritual problem.

See full details and video here: https://topnaija.ng/i-get-a-lot-of-customers-in-my-dream-but-in-real-life-i-hardly-get-any-hairdresser-laments-cries-out-over-spiritual-ordeal/
Re: "I Get A Lot Of Customers In My Dream" — Hairdresser Cries Out Over Ordeal by TINTINABULATION(m): 1:30pm On Mar 26
She's only making a mountain out of molehill.

(1) (Reply)

Blessing CEO Hits Studio To Record Diss Track Against Verydarkman / BREAKING: Cubana Chief Priest Arrives In Court For Arraignment ( Video ) / Reactions As Spyro Emails Portable, Requests Collaboration On A New Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.