Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,839 members, 7,918,717 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 02:26 PM

Pregnant 50-year-old Mother Of Four Girls Thrilled To Be Expecting A Boy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnant 50-year-old Mother Of Four Girls Thrilled To Be Expecting A Boy (343 Views)

34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial / Pictures Of A "31-Year-Old" Mother And Her Daughter Got People Talking / 29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant 50-year-old Mother Of Four Girls Thrilled To Be Expecting A Boy by phosky(m): 4:22pm On Mar 26
Pregnant 50-year-old mother of four girls thrilled to be expecting a boy

Tracy Ann Kilpatric, a fifty-year-old mother of four, has announced on social media that she unexpectedly became pregnant with her fifth child, a boy.

Alongside her adoring spouse and kids, the soon-to-be mother of five proudly displayed her growing baby bulge. Eyes Of Lagos reports,

"Pregnant at 50" - Mother of four daughters over the moon with surprise pregnancy, expects baby boy

The woman shared her surprise and joy with her followers, disclosing that she had previously given birth to four daughters.

The unexpected pregnancy has sparked a wave of reactions, with many people taking to the comment section to share their own experiences and well-wishes for the growing family.
Netizens Reactions…

@novuyozabe said; “My mom had me when she was 49. Now am 33 and she is 83.”

@THE REAL Queen said; “Now am scared… I’m 38…my doctor said I’m too old to have a baby.”

@binodrae commented; “You don’t look 50 at all.”

@gogomseveni said; “I am 47 this year will be 48. I still want one baby.”

@Nordia Madden Chambers said; “All I have to say is you are not 50.”

https://eyesoflagos.com/2024/03/26/pregnant-50-year-old-mother-of-four-girls-thrilled-to-be-expecting-a-boy/

Re: Pregnant 50-year-old Mother Of Four Girls Thrilled To Be Expecting A Boy by TINTINABULATION(m): 4:25pm On Mar 26
At 50, she looks prettier & younger than most Nairaland Babes fomenting trouble here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant 50-year-old Mother Of Four Girls Thrilled To Be Expecting A Boy by MMempire(m): 7:00pm On Mar 26
TINTINABULATION:
At 50, she looks prettier & younger than most Nairaland Babes fomenting trouble here.
Fact!
Re: Pregnant 50-year-old Mother Of Four Girls Thrilled To Be Expecting A Boy by Nebes: 12:15am On Mar 27
Should have waited till after delivery before showing off on social media.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant 50-year-old Mother Of Four Girls Thrilled To Be Expecting A Boy by Melagros(m): 8:21am On Mar 27
COMRADES are speechless with this news

(1) (Reply)

Taking The High Road / That Announced The Discovery Of Alpha / You Ought To Quit Concurring Your Beaus Benefits Implied For Spouses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.