Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,364 members, 7,917,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 07:13 PM

"Tinubu Is Doing The Right Thing. The Prices Of Things Are Coming Down" - Adamu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Tinubu Is Doing The Right Thing. The Prices Of Things Are Coming Down" - Adamu (1022 Views)

This Picture Is The Only Thing The North Truly Fears / Food Prices Are Coming Down — Garba Shehu / Kyari Vs Monguno: Why Buhari Is Not Coming Down Hard On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Tinubu Is Doing The Right Thing. The Prices Of Things Are Coming Down" - Adamu by Blackbard: 5:52pm On Mar 26
Former Presidential Candidate of the All Progressive Congress, Adamu Garba II has revealed during an interview with AIT that for the first time in history, prices of commodities are coming down after going up.

He made this known while weighing in on the current economic situation in the country. While speaking during an interview with AIT, Adamu Garba II stated that the current administration is heading towards the right direction and it shouldn't be distracted.

In his words, he said, “things have to get tough before it will become better. You can see that the President is working because, for the first time in history, prices of commodities are coming down after going up.” click here to continue reading:
https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=5e83801feaad489ff556bbcbc0898130&news_entry_id=s5f5cb854240326en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=news_b76eccad-257b-46d3-85a9-cd347960476f&from=news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Tinubu Is Doing The Right Thing. The Prices Of Things Are Coming Down" - Adamu by LagosFirstSon: 5:53pm On Mar 26
Coming down where ?

How much is bag of rice in your area today ?

This APC people are plain stupid walahi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Tinubu Is Doing The Right Thing. The Prices Of Things Are Coming Down" - Adamu by PointZerom: 5:55pm On Mar 26
grin

I wonder if these guys has a functioning brain?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Tinubu Is Doing The Right Thing. The Prices Of Things Are Coming Down" - Adamu by Didijiji: 5:56pm On Mar 26
These guys are fools and also take us as fellow fools

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Tinubu Is Doing The Right Thing. The Prices Of Things Are Coming Down" - Adamu by MadamExcellency: 5:59pm On Mar 26
These guys or sycophants don't go to market. How much is a plate of rice

1 Like

Re: "Tinubu Is Doing The Right Thing. The Prices Of Things Are Coming Down" - Adamu by toneroforever(m): 6:07pm On Mar 26
This Adamu na pure mumu.
So we should clap for Tinubu abi.
Who made prices to skyrocket in the first place. Nonsense man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Tinubu Is Doing The Right Thing. The Prices Of Things Are Coming Down" - Adamu by Richtaiwo: 6:31pm On Mar 26
Obi people don take over the thread. The way they are always on standby on all threads to insult anyone who says anything against their narrative. They will soon be all over me now. Abeg make I leave the thread for them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Tinubu Is Doing The Right Thing. The Prices Of Things Are Coming Down" - Adamu by Foreverly02: 6:39pm On Mar 26
Not in Abia State.
Not in Anambra State
Re: "Tinubu Is Doing The Right Thing. The Prices Of Things Are Coming Down" - Adamu by SIRAO(m): 6:40pm On Mar 26
Richtaiwo:
Obi people don take over the thread. The way they are always on standby on all threads to insult anyone who says anything against their narrative. They will soon be all over me now. Abeg make I leave the thread for them.

they 're Nigerian monkeys
Re: "Tinubu Is Doing The Right Thing. The Prices Of Things Are Coming Down" - Adamu by Ofunaofu: 6:43pm On Mar 26
Where is the price coming down

Is a bag of rice N30,000 or below
Is a liter of PMS now N185
Is cooking gas N300 per kilo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Tinubu Is Doing The Right Thing. The Prices Of Things Are Coming Down" - Adamu by helinues: 6:49pm On Mar 26
Ofunaofu:
Where is the price coming down

Is a bag of rice N30,000 or below
Is a liter of PMS now N185
Is cooking gas N300 per kilo

See, bitterness and hatred are not something to be proud of

Stop displaying them cheaply on NL

2 Likes

Re: "Tinubu Is Doing The Right Thing. The Prices Of Things Are Coming Down" - Adamu by Ofunaofu: 6:51pm On Mar 26
helinues:

See, bitterness and hatred are not something to be proud of

Stop displaying them cheaply on NL

helinus, you are neither here nor there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Tinubu Is Doing The Right Thing. The Prices Of Things Are Coming Down" - Adamu by Aboks(m): 8:31pm On Mar 26
U don high
Re: "Tinubu Is Doing The Right Thing. The Prices Of Things Are Coming Down" - Adamu by magoo10(m): 8:47pm On Mar 26
The same prices you took up that you have not taken back to where you met is what you are brainwashing your followers with to prove you are working.

1 Like

Re: "Tinubu Is Doing The Right Thing. The Prices Of Things Are Coming Down" - Adamu by ibechris(m): 8:52pm On Mar 26
Name the things that is going down?

Even if its going down,was he not him that made it go up?

I wish him the best but he has in fact, not achieved anything as far as I am concern.

He practically allowed the dollar up...until he returns it to where he met it,and thereafter,continue the downward trend,then we can say he is doing well.

For now,we watching.
Re: "Tinubu Is Doing The Right Thing. The Prices Of Things Are Coming Down" - Adamu by flokii: 8:56pm On Mar 26
Tough times will soon be over.. Oil marketers are preparing to crash price of petrol, diesel etc. which means food prices, transport costs etcetera etcetera will start coming down.

Our president's first class degree no be joke o.. as if a magician is at the helm of affairs, removed subsidy, fixed and still fixing roads, built new train facilities, increased allocations to States to cushion the effects of subsidy removal, security improving all within the space of 9 months.

1 Like

Re: "Tinubu Is Doing The Right Thing. The Prices Of Things Are Coming Down" - Adamu by Donaldoni: 8:58pm On Mar 26
Piiggggs will grunt otherwise cheesy
Re: "Tinubu Is Doing The Right Thing. The Prices Of Things Are Coming Down" - Adamu by Gadafii: 9:18pm On Mar 26
Adamumu don talk
Re: "Tinubu Is Doing The Right Thing. The Prices Of Things Are Coming Down" - Adamu by naija4life247: 9:30pm On Mar 26
LagosFirstSon:
Coming down where ?

How much is bag of rice in your area today ?

This APC people are plain stupid walahi

I am one of the "APC people", I am not plain stupid, maybe you are without brain
Re: "Tinubu Is Doing The Right Thing. The Prices Of Things Are Coming Down" - Adamu by AcuraZDX: 10:10pm On Mar 26
A mudu of Garri that was sold for 900 is now being sold for 1000 as at today.

Dabur Herbal toothpaste that was sold for 700 is now 800

Gino Pepper and Onion paste that was sold for 700 is now 800. If you plead and plead. They will remove 50 naira.

Eva soap that I do buy 500 per pack is now 550.

Tuber of yam sold for 1k, I bought it 1.2k each.

Star Maggi pack sold for N200 is now N300.

Toilet roll sold for N100 is now N150.

Premier soap for washing is now N120 from N100.

One pack of matches from 200 is now N280 and N300.

All these happened this evening!!

So which reduce is Adamu talking about?

Or are these guys from another planet?
Re: "Tinubu Is Doing The Right Thing. The Prices Of Things Are Coming Down" - Adamu by CodeTemplar: 7:15am On Mar 27
Hmmm. That's not true.

(1) (Reply)

How Edo Pdp Candidate Asue Ighodalo Mismanaged Nigerian Breweries / Soludo & Peter Mbah: The Two Eastern Monumental Failures / Court Directed Tinubu Govt And Nnamdi Kanu To Negotiate, Ipob Lawyer Clarifies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.