Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,346 members, 7,910,766 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 04:17 PM

I Chop My Friend's Gf - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Chop My Friend's Gf (4701 Views)

Its High Time I Chop Chop Missclassy / How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian / I Refused To Sleep With My Friend's Gf, Now She's Threatening Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Chop My Friend's Gf by blank(f): 12:35pm On Nov 17, 2011
^^^^^^

Stalker alert!!!! Runs away very fast from thread.
Re: I Chop My Friend's Gf by Youngpo413: 5:14am On Dec 06, 2014
sauer:
bro, dust ur boots and let the running begin! undecided
hehehehe
Re: I Chop My Friend's Gf by Youngpo413: 5:44am On Dec 06, 2014
Cuddlemii:
op

After they would be enforcing marriage on people. OP is a shameless dog. What kind of irritating story is this.

1) Your friend entrusted his babe in your care only for you to slam her with no NYSC posting. I mean even if you wanted to cheat on your wife, there are 1001 babes to choose from. But you had to betray your friend for sex. It means if given the chance you can use your friend for money rituals. What happened to the term bros over hoes.

2) You slept with the babe in her period. You are a dirty pig who has brought a curse on its head. Men just fu-ck anyhow with no reservation. Even if you were on already and needed to come, couldn`t you find another way to relief yourself even if its pouring ice water on it. The mere sight of blood is suppose to make you loose interest and your manhood back to its normal position.

3) You lied to a man of God because of sex with your friend`s babe. What if she had an accident in Kano. You should have told her to go to her sister`s place instead of coming to see you in Kano, that way you would have averted the whole damages. It means you are a greedy guy who likes to eat good food. I wont be surprised if you were the one who went after the babe with lame promises or you forced her to slam you so she can get posted. The foolish babe didn't even end up posted as planned so what was her gain.

4) If She is carrying your pix about then that serves you right. It means you went into a deal with a child, foolish married man like you could not find a matured mind that both of you would state the terms of your union or pact. That serves you right, next time you would learn to keep off your friends babe. Very soon she would come and inform your wife, Just get ready for the consequences of your stupidity over a punny decorated by blood.
NICE
Re: I Chop My Friend's Gf by kelvinmuffins3(m): 5:54am On Dec 06, 2014
What's this one saying? You are such pig and you are disgusting.
Re: I Chop My Friend's Gf by IamLEGEND1: 6:11am On Dec 06, 2014
O.P u're a beri badt man
Re: I Chop My Friend's Gf by bomasek(m): 6:24am On Dec 06, 2014
Story reeks of falsehood,fool ain't remorseful

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Stabs Boyfriend 21 Times After She Found Love Messages On His Phone / I Saw My Busty Non-Related-Aunt Unclad, And I've Been Lusting Ever Since / How To Have Sex With A Friend (the 2 Working Method)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.