Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,197 members, 7,873,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:26 PM

Book Editing (line Edits, Copy Edits And Proofreading) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Book Editing (line Edits, Copy Edits And Proofreading) (43 Views)

Copywriting And Proofreading / How To Get A Duplicate Copy Of The Lost Property Document / Get Professional Editing And Proofreading Services For Your Books And Documents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Book Editing (line Edits, Copy Edits And Proofreading) by DevyneEdits: 7:34am On Mar 27
LINE EDITING, COPY EDITING AND PROOFREADING

Do you need a professional editor to turn your draft into a publishable masterpiece?

If yes, welcome! My name is Devyne, and I'm an editor of fiction and nonfiction drafts.

I offer the following services;

Line Editing: Editing for word usage, flow, prose and overall readability. Clunky, run-on sentences will tweaked and simplified.
Basically, a line-by-line edit of your draft.

Copy Editing: Editing for spelling, grammar, and punctuation errors. Problems regarding consistency and continuity, in story details, will be fixed e.g. location and character names. Style guide inconsistencies will also be fixed.

Proofreading: Final draft reviews. Editing for last-minute typos and formatting errors. This is the final stage before publishing where last-minute grammar and punctuation errors are caught.

You will get a 3-page FREE sample edit just so you can see If I'm the right fit for you. You are also entitled to TWO revision cycles. After the initial editing cycle, I'll send you your work and then rework it twice based on your feedback.

For job bookings and inquiries.
Email devyne.edits@gmail.com
WhatsApp 08053836827

(1) (Reply)

Where Can You Find The Best Language Translation Company In India? / Zephyr's 360 Suction Car Phone Holder: The Perfect Solution / Are You Looking For The Best Language Translation Company In India?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.