Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,477 members, 7,911,129 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 04:37 AM

End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster (5970 Views)

Poll: Who wins this year Nairaland Most attention seeking!

Mr.Cork: 8% (9 votes)
lefulefu: 17% (19 votes)
born2fuck aka Wale.star: 0% (1 vote)
tellwisdom: 6% (7 votes)
seedorf: 0% (1 vote)
190: 30% (34 votes)
Freecocoa: 12% (14 votes)
Natasha: 3% (4 votes)
sexkills: 17% (19 votes)
r231: 0% (0 votes)
kokoye: 0% (1 vote)
coogar: 1% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Nairaland's Most Beautiful Ladies / Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys / Most Annoying Poster In The Romance Section 2012 - Romance - Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by 195(f): 12:57am On Nov 16, 2011
I hope this thread won't make a target but then i needed to create this thread to let the nominees know that the attention they desperately sought for is being given to them through this thread.

Enjoy

Nominees are

Mr.Cork
lefulefu
Wale.star
tellwisdom
seedorf
Freecocoa
Natasha
sexkills  angry
r231
Kokoye
coogar
Babe  undecided
please don't ask me how did i come to the conclusion because most of us know these people and we see/read what they post/create.    
One of the main criteria for picking these names is their ability to derail thread, create senseless threads, post silly comments and also pick fight with almost everyone once their comments or opinions are not taken or supported.

If you think you have reasons why any of these names should not be up, please state them or else go ahead and vote. (this might help them to turn a new leaf come 2012)
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by r231(m): 1:02am On Nov 16, 2011
YOUR NAME SHOULD BE NUMBER ONE OF THAT LIST undecided

Infarct you are the MAYOR
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by Amya(f): 1:03am On Nov 16, 2011
Sexkillz of course! He should be number1! And you 190
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by 195(f): 1:10am On Nov 16, 2011
embarassed embarassed
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by CuteTj(m): 1:57am On Nov 16, 2011
The peculiar thing about those mentioned above is that they are always in the Romance section. Sometimes they make sense but most times they comment solely to be seen and heard without anything objective to say. These are the ones i can remember for now:- Lefulefu ( creates senseless threads and silly comments and he derives joy in bashing Naija girls), Mr. Cork ( just because he claims to be in the UK, he thinks he's in heaven sitted on the left hand side of God), Freecocoa ( seems intelligent & at times sounds polished but most times, talks like a tout. She's got the tendency to become a female thug), 190 ( Most times, appears very dumb and silly but since he went off some weeks ago, he seems to have matured since his return). Im not dissing these people but truth be told, they just love seeking attention and they seem to have made nairaland their Living room. Though they are more than these. Whenever i remember the others, i'll let you nairalanders know.
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by InkedNerd(f): 2:01am On Nov 16, 2011
CuteTj:

The peculiar thing about those mentioned above is that they are always in the Romance section. Sometimes they make sense but most times they comment solely to be seen and heard without anything objective to say. These are the ones i can remember for now:- bLefulefu ( creates senseless threads and silly comments and he derives joy in bashing Naija girls.), Mr. Cork ( just because he claims to be in the UK, he thinks he's in heaven sitted on the left hand side of God.), [/b]Freecocoa ( seems intelligent & at times sounds polished but most times, talks like a tout. She's got the tendency to ecome a female thug.), [b]190 ( Most times, appears very dumb and silly but since he went off some weeks ago, he seems to have matured since his return.) Im not dissing these people but truth be told, they just love seeking attention and they seem to have made nairaland their Living room. Though they are more than these. Whenever i remember the others, i'll let you nairalanders know.

lol grin

190_@:

I hope this thread won't make a target but then i needed to create this thread to let the nominees know that the attention they desperately sought for is being given to them through this thread.

Enjoy

Nominees are

Mr.Cork
lefulefu
Wale.star
tellwisdom
seedorf
Freecocoa
Natasha
sexkills  angry
r231
Kokoye
coogar
Babe  undecided
please don't ask me how did i come to the conclusion because most of us know these people and we see/read what they post/create.    
One of the main criteria for picking these names is their ability to derail thread, create senseless threads, post silly comments and also pick fight with almost everyone once their comments or opinions are not taken or supported.

If you think you have reasons why any of these names should not be up, please state them or else go ahead and vote. (this might help them to turn a new leaf come 2012)

Why's BABE! there?
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by lolaluv1(f): 2:11am On Nov 16, 2011
Well, I personally think that anybody who uses a distinctively coloured font, all the time, does it because s/he wants to stand out. Is that attention seeking?? Well, can't decide for now. You can do the math, OP.
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by lovelydoll: 2:22am On Nov 16, 2011
lefulefu
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by slimyem: 2:59am On Nov 16, 2011
op,you are supposed to be NO.1 on that list.
The list is also not complete without Fickle,BABE! And cuddlemii.
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by Cuddlemii: 4:25am On Nov 16, 2011
slimyem:

op,you are supposed to be NO.1 on that list.
The list is also not complete without Fickle,BABE! And cuddlemii.

U mean the list is boring without u. U have been quite active for a while now, probably 190 felt u r an unopposed candidate.
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by freecocoa(f): 5:48am On Nov 16, 2011
What is my name doing on that list?I don't just know why you won't let me be.
Mr cuteTJ,so you are just knowing that I've been crowned princess of all the touts/thugs in naija,hmm you no sharp o.mscheeeeew.
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by Nobody: 6:30am On Nov 16, 2011
[size=14pt]Every section has it's regular posters. There's a difference btw being a regular poster, and constituting a nuisance a.k.a attention seeking. . . So Regular Posting means attention seeking? shocked Someone needs to seriously sue his English teacher for lack of comprehension skills! A person seeking attention is one that opens a thread, and goes on to glorify his dimwitted self and his half-witted achievements. I know some goats have comprehension problem, so they cant differentiate. . . They'll rather open a thread and list all regular posters and name them attention seeking!. . . Smh!

Threads like
"My Oyibo Babe", "I'm sad", "I'm Back to Nairaland", "I'm leaving Nairaland", "I'm happy" "My Nigerian girlfriend". . . In short, all the thread opened by these discombobulated nincompoops have the same pattern! They cant seem to do without bashing Nigerian Women! I think they really deserve awards for the most idiotic. . .

The award on this thread goes to a Notorious He goat, well versed in senselessness. Types in small red fonts and bears the name of my grandfathers car! Such a hallucinating Idi[i]o[/i]t! The award will not make him change. My only prayer is that he doesnt die in stupidity!. . . Brb to counteract foolishness. . .[/size]
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by Nobody: 6:34am On Nov 16, 2011
[size=14pt]Guess who leads the polls already. . . grin grin grin[/size]
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by Nobody: 6:37am On Nov 16, 2011
Amya:

Sexkillz of course!
[size=14pt]Because i counteract your wacky opinions ehn? grin Anyway, i love you too!
NOT!

It's in this kind of thing you'll vote for me! angry[/size]
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by freecocoa(f): 6:42am On Nov 16, 2011
Holy infant jesus!so because I'm often online and posts regularly means I seek attention?who are even all these people voting sef?so to leave my system on and not logout is now a crime on NL,anyways na una sabi.
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by ifffffy(f): 6:43am On Nov 16, 2011
@sexkills, dicombobulated nincompoops.
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by CuteTj(m): 7:56am On Nov 16, 2011
@ Freecocoa. Every single post of yours further proves what i have observed about you. But we need not quarrel because you know its true. Keep it up!
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 16, 2011
Oh Lawd, not again
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by IZUKWU(m): 8:16am On Nov 16, 2011
You forget a new comer to that list chimezie 198. Then i will add 19o, 19o-@,19osmh, lefulefu and sexkillz .
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by nawfia(m): 8:17am On Nov 16, 2011
angry angryWhy d hell is FICKLE not on the list angry angry??, after her stunt/lies with her husband cheating tales cool cool

@OP, abeg leave sexkillz out of d attention seeking list, d dude makes a whole lot of sense, cool
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 16, 2011
glorified internet slowpoke.
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by freecocoa(f): 8:35am On Nov 16, 2011
CuteTj:

@ Freecocoa. Every single post of yours further proves what i have observed about you. But we need not quarrel because you know its true. Keep it up!
I'm not quarreling with you please,okay even if you think I'm a tout,do I go about harassing anyone or bullying anyone for no reason,how many threads have I opened that reeks of "seeking for attention"?in short just name 1,FYI I AM WHO I AM and there are two sides to a coin in case you've forgotten,if a situation needs razz I give it razz,if it needs butty I give it that and besides if the thugery nature you see in me is me,that doesn't mean I seek attention,it just means I'm ME.
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 16, 2011
nawfia:

@OP, abeg leave sexkillz out of d attention seeking list, cool

[size=14pt]He doesnt understand! He needs you to tell him in HD(High definition). . . That's how dumb he is![/size]
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by neyostica: 9:09am On Nov 16, 2011
Pls add miss idowoogbo to the list
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by IZUKWU(m): 9:25am On Nov 16, 2011
neyostica:

Pls add miss idowoogbo to the list
i second that
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by slimyem: 9:37am On Nov 16, 2011
IZUKWU:

i second that
i third it!
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by Flashaldrin(m): 9:52am On Nov 16, 2011
lola.luv:

Well, I personally think that anybody who uses a distinctively coloured font, all the time, does it because s/he wants to stand out. Is that attention seeking?? Well, can't decide for now. You can do the math, OP.

It definitely is. and sexmurders falls culprit to that.
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by iyatrustee(f): 11:03am On Nov 16, 2011
190 definately carries the day! even if it means we would help him rig to win. tongue tongue tongue i envy him oh. only him gets voted as the most romantic poster, most annoying poster and now this. how many sides are there to his own coin? grin grin grin
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by dabrake(m): 11:21am On Nov 16, 2011
How come 190 is dusting all other contestants?
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by MrCork17: 11:31am On Nov 16, 2011
*** angry ***
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by dabrake(m): 11:46am On Nov 16, 2011
Despite all lefulefu's 'arsenals', polls like this will forever confirm 190's pre-eminence in thhs section
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by MrCork17: 11:51am On Nov 16, 2011
Sexkillz<<<< Most Friendly gayy albino has to be number 1 angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

'' After Inviting Me Over, He Expected Me To Pay The Transport Fare'' / - / Amber Breena Luke, The Girl Who Tattooed Her Whole Body Including Her Eyes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.