Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,611 members, 7,878,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:22 AM

Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria (38087 Views)

Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria 2. / Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria / Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria by armyofone(m): 9:09pm On Mar 29
Brenbentondiaz:
Gombe is actually very beautiful, with beautiful women. I went to Tangale in 2022 (my second visit). My brother married from there. Beautiful natural scenery. If not for the madness of terrorists I would've loved to settle around that Jos/Bauchi/Gombe axis.

Is it save from boko ?

Are the people welcoming ?
Re: Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria by Badgers14: 9:38pm On Mar 29
Nigeria is truly blessed. Instead of the government to explore all avenues for revenue.. there eyes and legs are in oil
Re: Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria by naturefellow(m): 9:40pm On Mar 29
Beazysledge:
Over saturated pictures. Gombe na very dry arid land and hot humid with the biggest flies I have ever seen in my life can't reside there....tho things cheap die and electricity constant
Re: Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria by Iamzik: 10:21pm On Mar 29
Elsueno:

Gombe no ge water woh, especially the state capital & the areas around it like akko, Water dey scarce even if u dig underground.

Oh wow

I don't know. Thanks for the info
Re: Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria by ngwaIgbo223: 10:52pm On Mar 29
blamingthedevil:

Water sometimes is the major reason for the nomadism
They should go and die with their yeye cows.

Water my ass. Back to the topic beautiful landscape.
Re: Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria by Rocktation(f): 11:05pm On Mar 29
I love it.
Re: Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria by kevinexit(m): 12:04am On Mar 30
APOPTOSIS:
Looks exactly like California and Arizona states.
Northern Nigeria would have been the best place to live in Nigeria but......🤔🤔
I once lived in Ashaka town, just few miles away from the FMC. I also lived in Gumel in Jigawa for few months.
Thereafter moved to the southern part of Nigeria, then departed for the United States.
The Northern part is just like California, Arizona and Nevada(Las Vegas).
Lagos is like New York.
Akwa-Ibom can be likened to Florida.
Rivers State is Alabama.
Bayelsa state would have looked like Baltimore.
Nigeria is truly beautiful but the humans therein...remain a case study. The whites left too early.

You are right. The Whites left too early. And it was all part of their demonic plan and greedy ness by our Nigeria leaders.
See South Africa today. I barely see someone from south Africa here in Canada.
Re: Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria by Damian911: 12:07am On Mar 30
APOPTOSIS:
Looks exactly like California and Arizona states.
Northern Nigeria would have been the best place to live in Nigeria but......🤔🤔
I once lived in Ashaka town, just few miles away from the FMC. I also lived in Gumel in Jigawa for few months.
Thereafter moved to the southern part of Nigeria, then departed for the United States.
The Northern part is just like California, Arizona and Nevada(Las Vegas).
Lagos is like New York.
Akwa-Ibom can be likened to Florida.
Rivers State is AlabamaTexas or Miami
Bayelsa state would have looked like Baltimore.
Nigeria is truly beautiful but the humans therein...remain a case study. The whites left too early.
Probably maybe more related than Alabama. Alabama is out of question as far as Rivers is concerned
Re: Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria by Rolings: 2:17am On Mar 30
Elsueno:

Lmao, dey play, when boko haram was boko haram, dem reach gombe well well, That was the main reason a large contingent of soldiers were deployed around ashaka - bajoga area...Anyways, that was a long time ago sha, towards the end of uncle jona presidency before Bubu came on board

Still affirmed what I said with a loooong explanation.
Isolated incidents around Ashaka can't be used to discredit my earlier submission. I lived and travelled the state extensively
Re: Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria by Rolings: 3:22am On Mar 30
Brenbentondiaz:
Gombe is actually very beautiful, with beautiful women. I went to Tangale in 2022 (my second visit). My brother married from there. Beautiful natural scenery. If not for the madness of terrorists I would've loved to settle around that Jos/Bauchi/Gombe axis.

No be people dey live there?
And you will be surprised how many southerners are there.
The fact is you can get killed easily in Some southern states than in most northern states. If you live in the State capitals you should worry less. Most of the terrorist activities occur in rural isolated places and such places abound in the north
Re: Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria by Brenbentondiaz: 6:49am On Mar 30
armyofone:

Is it save from boko ?

Are the people welcoming ?

The people are very welcoming. Apart from terrorism and religious madness, northerners are the best people to live with. They don't have toxicity that southerners exhibit. They're usually gentle, loving and eager to help. And they're usually contented.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria by adefitim(m): 7:49am On Mar 30
I did my NYSC CAMP IN GOMBE BEFORE I RELOCATED TO OGUN STATE SOME YEARS BACK
Re: Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria by khreus(m): 8:55am On Mar 30
Brenbentondiaz:

Ogun State.

I'm just curious about the cultural barrier if your brother married from there, his experiences so far. It's something i can pull off too as i served in sokoto and had my experiences also. Thank you.
Re: Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria by LushGreenz: 10:04am On Mar 30
Mrexcell:
So there are places like this in the core north yet fulaniherdsmen won't allow southern farmers work in their farms? Just look at the lush green forest.

Did you call me? grin cheesy
Re: Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria by laskay44(m): 10:45am On Mar 30
No be recent pictures
If u go now
All those green leaves na brownish now oo
Everywhere Don dry gaan
Re: Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria by NorthernStride: 12:59pm On Mar 30
malali:
[b]The government should consider offering tax incentives and waivers to encourage big private firms to establish their headquarters in the core northern region of Nigeria. Additionally, providing monetary incentives to small-scale farmers could be a more effective approach than traditional palliatives.

For instance, the government could offer cash rewards to farmers based on their agricultural output, such as providing a monetary incentive for every tonne of crops produced. These incentives could be distributed over a period of four years to incentivize consistent farming practices. It's crucial to ensure that these funds are directly allocated to the farmers and not tied up in bureaucratic processes.

Setting realistic targets for agricultural production and providing farmers with insurance coverage against potential farming challenges would further support this initiative. By implementing such measures, the government can promote self-employment opportunities and encourage rural development.

Ultimately, this approach could prove more cost-effective than traditional palliative measures, while empowering individuals to take charge of their own livelihoods. It's essential for Nigerians to recognize their capacity to contribute to solving societal challenges, with support from both federal and local governments.[/b]

How do you feel posting this ChatGPT content here?

Re: Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria by iyerebenita993: 7:10pm On Mar 30
A state to visit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of The New Terminal, Port Harcourt International Airport, Omagwa / Pastor Survives Accident Which Killed 6 On Lagos-Ibadan Road. Graphic Photos / Air Peace Orders 30 Brand New E195-E2 Jets In $2.1bn Deal With Embraer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.