Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,254 members, 7,880,941 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:39 AM

Looks Like It's Pepper Soup I'm Going To Run This Easter - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Looks Like It's Pepper Soup I'm Going To Run This Easter (536 Views)

Delicious Dog Meat Pepper Soup / Jubilation As Villagers Kill A Huge Python, Set To Prepare Pepper Soup(photos) / Slay Queen Caught Bush Meat, Prepares Delicious Pepper Soup (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looks Like It's Pepper Soup I'm Going To Run This Easter by Jewessgratitud3: 7:56pm On Mar 29
I don't want to stress so thinking of making
assorted meat pepper soup 🍲 this Easter.

Please how do people make pepper soup that it looks yellow and fresh like th one in the pics below. I noticed each time I make mine it turns black after adding the pepper soup spices and the meat don't get soft I mean shaki

Please what am I doing wrong ?

Re: Looks Like It's Pepper Soup I'm Going To Run This Easter by iamtardey: 8:14pm On Mar 29
👀
Re: Looks Like It's Pepper Soup I'm Going To Run This Easter by Viper000: 8:17pm On Mar 29
Abeg make person explain to my sweet potato, cupcake, fresh strawberry to prepare dis delicious pepper soup.. she’s my everything!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Looks Like It's Pepper Soup I'm Going To Run This Easter by Jewessgratitud3: 8:19pm On Mar 29
Viper000:
Abeg make explain to my sweet potato, cupcake, fresh strawberry to prepare dis delicious pepper soup.. she’s my everything!

grin how are you? cheesy
Re: Looks Like It's Pepper Soup I'm Going To Run This Easter by illicit(m): 8:24pm On Mar 29
Add a little menses

🥵
Re: Looks Like It's Pepper Soup I'm Going To Run This Easter by Jewessgratitud3: 8:25pm On Mar 29
illicit:
Add a little menses

🥵

Nlfpmod
Mynd44
Seun

4 Likes

Re: Looks Like It's Pepper Soup I'm Going To Run This Easter by Daniel7543: 8:27pm On Mar 29
Viper000:
Abeg make person explain to my sweet potato, cupcake, fresh strawberry to prepare dis delicious pepper soup.. she’s my everything!
see hw u jst dey fool urself for that mama wey suppose dey husband house wit atleast 4 children. U just dey waste ur time. If she offer me her t0t0 for free, I go reject am.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Looks Like It's Pepper Soup I'm Going To Run This Easter by Jewessgratitud3: 8:29pm On Mar 29
Daniel7543:
see hw u jst dey fool urself for that mama wey suppose dey husband house wit atleast 4 children. U just dey waste ur time. If she offer me her t0t0 for free, I go reject am.

Nlfpmod
Seun
Mynd44

4 Likes

Re: Looks Like It's Pepper Soup I'm Going To Run This Easter by Viper000: 8:40pm On Mar 29
Jewessgratitud3:

grin how are you? cheesy
i’m fine.
How are you feeling now? Hope you’re strong?

Re: Looks Like It's Pepper Soup I'm Going To Run This Easter by Viper000: 8:45pm On Mar 29
Daniel7543:
Ogun kee you there.

1 Like

Re: Looks Like It's Pepper Soup I'm Going To Run This Easter by Jewessgratitud3: 10:02pm On Mar 29
Viper000:
i’m fine.
How are you feeling now? Hope you’re strong?

Im better now my dear. .
This your meme dey make me laugh aswear. grin.

Thank you.
Re: Looks Like It's Pepper Soup I'm Going To Run This Easter by Kriss216: 10:06pm On Mar 29
Viper000:
You have bad taste for women. embarassed

Please, endeavour to notify your family members when you're ready to settle down so they can help find a wife for you. No go do mistake use your hand select wife, I don't trust your judgement with women.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Looks Like It's Pepper Soup I'm Going To Run This Easter by BscHolder: 1:07am On Mar 30
Jewessgratitud3:

Please how do people make pepper soup that it looks yellow and fresh like th one in the pics below. I noticed each time I make mine it turns black after adding the pepper soup spices and the meat don't get soft I mean shaki

should I tag ahnie aka Caaz to the thread to show you how to prepare t?
Re: Looks Like It's Pepper Soup I'm Going To Run This Easter by BscHolder: 1:08am On Mar 30
Daniel7543:
that's her alternate moniker bro.
That woman has gone nuts grin
Re: Looks Like It's Pepper Soup I'm Going To Run This Easter by 99thEnemy(m): 8:07am On Mar 30
Jewessgratitud3:

You just mentioned the problem (The pepper soup spice)

Use normal fresh ingredients .
Re: Looks Like It's Pepper Soup I'm Going To Run This Easter by Jewessgratitud3: 8:08am On Mar 30
99thEnemy:

You just mentioned the problem (The pepper soup spice)

Use normal fresh ingredients .

Ehen.. how.?

(1) (Reply)

Rate My Banga Soup Engaged With Fufu / Can You Sources For These Agro Foods Products & Supply Them To Foreign Buyers / Mama Gold Catering Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.