Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,245 members, 7,967,564 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 10:01 PM

Benefits Of Papaya Seeds - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Benefits Of Papaya Seeds (111 Views)

Look At What Papaya Soap Did To My Cousin / Benefits Of Papaya Leaf Juice / Wonders Of The Papaya Seeds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benefits Of Papaya Seeds by Listen113: 8:32pm On Mar 29
Papaya commonly called pawpaw In Nigeria is a yellow and green fruit that is very nutritious and has many benefits.
However the seeds which are edible and slightly bitter than the fruit also contains an enzyme called papain which aids digestions.
Studies shows that papaya seed could help fight infection, promote kidney health and protect against cancer. In this article we are going to be discovering some of its benefits.
BENEFITS OF PAPAYA SEEDS
1. Aid weights loss: papaya seeds contains a lot of fiber that aids digestion and helps in the removal of waste. They help regulate your metabolism and prevent your body from storing fat.
2. Lowering risk of cancer: papaya seeds contain polyphenol which are antioxidants and have anti cancer properties. Papaya seeds protect your body from several types of cancer
3. Lowers cholesterol levels: papaya seeds contains oleic acid and monounsaturated fatty acid that helps in keeping Normal cholesterol levels and reduces bad cholesterol levels.
4. Protection against heart diseases: papaya seed contains vitamin A,C and E. Since papaya seeds are antioxidants, they prevent the oxidation of the cholesterol. When cholesterol oxidizes,it lead to blockage which can cause heart disease. Also, eating papaya seed lowers homocysteine level which is a risk factor of heart disease.
5. Reduce inflammation:papaya seed contain enzymes that help in digestion and reduces inflammation in disorder like arthritis. Papaya seed also help ease acute pain, period pain and pain from burns or bruises.
Re: Benefits Of Papaya Seeds by ForValour: 8:51pm On Mar 29
Eat a chilled papaya. Thank me later
Re: Benefits Of Papaya Seeds by Visocrate(m): 8:56pm On Mar 29
So we should grind and use the seed for tea abi
Re: Benefits Of Papaya Seeds by funshint(m): 9:28pm On Mar 29
Once ate pawpaw seed... it tastes pepperish though.
Re: Benefits Of Papaya Seeds by funshint(m): 9:30pm On Mar 29
ForValour:
Eat a chilled papaya. Thank me later
especially with kulikuli alata(peppered kulikuli). Thank me later wink

(1) (Reply)

All Hail The Medical Doctors � / Benefits, Cost And Risks Of Eyebrow Microblading / Lemon Ginger Tea: The Cozy Cure-all You Need In Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.