Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,110 members, 7,887,238 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:06 AM

The Religion That is Practicing What Jesus Taught. - Religion (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Religion That is Practicing What Jesus Taught. (8260 Views)

It Is Religion That Stops The Poor In Nigeria From Killing The Rich’ — Kukah / ⚫⚫ Jesus Taught About Speaking In Tongues / Is This The True Love Jesus Taught Or Just A Secret Cult Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Religion That is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by Templee333(m): 7:23pm On Jun 20
MaxInDHouse:

How many times do i have to tell you that you need to humble yourself and learn from Jehovah's Witnesses how to apply what you're reading in the Bible?

Well go and Read Matthew 23:17; Galatians 3:1

Then come back to me and tell me if those two speakers aren't representing God! smiley
They aren't representing God with abuses. You are to imitate what is good not bad. I stand with divine authority to say that whoever uses abusive speech on his fellowman is not doing well, Whether jesus or paul. Even your jehovah was remorseful of how he cursed people from the garden of eden and had to kill his son to atone for it. listen to me and learn, I AM that I AM.
Re: The Religion That is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:08pm On Jun 20
Templee333:

They aren't representing God.
Whether jesus or paul.
I AM that I AM.
undecided

Re: The Religion That is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by johnw47: 11:44pm On Jun 20
^^ ridiculous pics. ridiculous posts

1 Like

Re: The Religion That is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by johnw47: 11:46pm On Jun 20
MaxInDHouse:
YES!
Our God hid that name from Satan and all his agents throughout human history that's why you people don't know that it's the name our God chose to call His worshipers in this end time! Isaiah 65:15
Paul declared that all servants of God from Abel till the first century were JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! Hebrews 12:1

perverter of the Bible,
the writer said; "we have so great a cloud of witnesses surrounding us",
and that cloud of witnesses didn't belong to a organisation named Jehovah's witnesses

MaxInDHouse: Our God called faithful Israelites His Witnesses {Isaiah 43:10}
apostle John called Jesus the most faithful JEHOVAH'S WITNESS! Revelations 1:5

john called Jesus; "the faithful witness", and Jesus didn't belong to a organisation called Jehovah's witnesses

MaxInDHouse: So YES all faithful servants of God in ancient times were JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! smiley

all faithful servants of God in ancient times were Jehovah's witnesses
but they were not named Jehovah's witnesses, and they didn't belong to a organisation called; Jehovah's witnesses

2 Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them

Christians are also Jesus Christ witnesses, but we don't belong to a organisation named that

1 Like

Re: The Religion That is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by johnw47: 11:56pm On Jun 20
Pro 14:5 .... a false witness utters lies.

2 Likes

Re: The Religion That is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by epfa: 1:00am On Jun 21
The current WT GB says that the FDS was appointed in 1919. They say at that time Jesus examined all the Christian-type religions and that the Watchtower was the most faithful and so they got appointed to rule the world, ahem, preach to the world.

Here are some questions:
(1) If WT was so faithful, why do they disregard Jesus' clear instruction thru Paul at 2 Thessalonians chapter 3 about marking and avoiding those who won't work secularly to support their own ministry? According to that chapter, the Circuit Overseers, the Bethelites, and the GB are all acting in opposition to Christ's counsel by taking "special vows of poverty" so they can live off donations of others.

(2) If WT was really "set free from Babylon" then why were they still teaching about pyramids and astrology and other forms of sun-worship even in the 1920s? And if you look closer, you can see that the 1914 doctrine is just cut and pasted from all that pyramidology with a few scriptures twisted and taped over it.

(Here is a video with films from Rutherford's Kinemo Reels that shows him teaching about 1925 as a pivotal date and pyramids.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0C1Jb99fQU

(3) Jehovah is the God of truth. If the Watchtower leaders were really witnesses of Jehovah, then they wouldn't have to keep changed "truth" - they'd already be teaching it. The truth doesn't change. When Watchtower changes their "current truth" they are bearing witness against themselves that the "old truth" wasn't really true - which makes them liars and false prophets and not witnesses of Jehovah.

2 Likes

Re: The Religion That is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:31am On Jun 21
epfa:

The current WT GB says that the FDS was appointed in 1919. They say at that time Jesus examined all the Christian-type religions and that the Watchtower was the most faithful and so they got appointed to preach to the world.
This is exactly what i personally concluded even without reading it anywhere all i heard from them is that they believe the world will end in the year 1914 but as things turn out nothing happened that year and the first Watchtower President in person of Charles Taze Russell died in 1916 and the rest of the group were arrested only to be released in the year 1919 and spontaneous they began preaching and teaching throughout the world until today.

Ọmọ i went back to have a personal study of my Bible without them {Act 17:11} and through the study i discovered that Jesus who returned to earth in 1914 was checking all the religions claiming Christians but none was willing to make amendments in their errors so he chose them in the year 1919 and hand over the assignment for them to gather all faithful and obedient humans throughout the earth that year.

If you have any questions regarding all these please go home and ask your husband since he is still attending meetings with Jehovah's Witnesses! 1Corinthians 14:33-35
Re: The Religion That is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by achorladey: 10:27am On Jun 22
epfa:
The current WT GB says that the FDS was appointed in 1919. They say at that time Jesus examined all the Christian-type religions and that the Watchtower was the most faithful and so they got appointed to rule the world, ahem, preach to the world.

Here are some questions:
(1) If WT was so faithful, why do they disregard Jesus' clear instruction thru Paul at 2 Thessalonians chapter 3 about marking and avoiding those who won't work secularly to support their own ministry? According to that chapter, the Circuit Overseers, the Bethelites, and the GB are all acting in opposition to Christ's counsel by taking "special vows of poverty" so they can live off donations of others.

(2) If WT was really "set free from Babylon" then why were they still teaching about pyramids and astrology and other forms of sun-worship even in the 1920s? And if you look closer, you can see that the 1914 doctrine is just cut and pasted from all that pyramidology with a few scriptures twisted and taped over it.

(Here is a video with films from Rutherford's Kinemo Reels that shows him teaching about 1925 as a pivotal date and pyramids.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0C1Jb99fQU

(3) Jehovah is the God of truth. If the Watchtower leaders were really witnesses of Jehovah, then they wouldn't have to keep changed "truth" - they'd already be teaching it. The truth doesn't change. When Watchtower changes their "current truth" they are bearing witness against themselves that the "old truth" wasn't really true - which makes them liars and false prophets and not witnesses of Jehovah.

Loool! Responding to those questions will sent many of their members into the realm of what they called apostasy grin grin grin

They can't face their own reality except the reality cooked for them by the watchtower grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Religion That is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by Emusan(m): 11:52am On Jun 22
MaxInDHouse:

This is exactly what i personally concluded even without reading it anywhere all i heard from them is that they believe the world will end in the year 1914 but as things turn out nothing happened that year and the first Watchtower President in person of Charles Taze Russell died in 1916 and the rest of the group were arrested only to be released in the year 1919 and spontaneous they began preaching and teaching throughout the world until today.

When lying and falsehood is your trademarks, this is what you'll get!

It's the same you who was jumping up and down on forum arguing with people that Watchtower never gave specific date.

But here you are as a lair as your father the Devil, you now claimed "PERSONALLY CONCLUDED WITHOUT READING ABOUT IT"

Since you already know about Watchtower claiming that the WORLD WILL END IN YEAR 1914, why then running your mouth up and down denying anything like that ever happened?

A shameless lying liar!

Receipt below for you!

4 Likes

Re: The Religion That is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by achorladey: 2:03pm On Jun 22
Emusan:

It's the same you who was jumping up and down on forum arguing with people that Watchtower never gave specific date.

But here you are as a lair as your father the Devil, you now claimed "PERSONALLY CONCLUDED WITHOUT READING ABOUT IT"

Since you already know about Watchtower claiming that the WORLD WILL END IN YEAR 1914, why then running your mouth up and down denying anything like that ever happened?

A shameless lying liar!

Receipt below for you!

Jesus return and began ruling in 1914. You really catch am. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Religion That is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:06pm On Jun 22
The true church will be known globally their teachings will be the talk of all other religions as if they're all teaching the same thing except this one whereas they're all contradicting themselves in teachings and doctrines.
So how come only what this church teaches is the talk everywhere you go? Matthew 5:14-16 smiley

Re: The Religion That is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by Iamanoited: 8:26am On Jun 23
THE RIGHTEOUS RELIGION.
Re: The Religion That is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by johnw47: 9:21am On Jun 23
MaxInDHouse:
The true church will be known globally their teachings will be the talk of all other religions as if they're all teaching the same thing except this one whereas they're all contradicting themselves in teachings and doctrines.
So how come only what this church teaches is the talk everywhere you go? Matthew 5:14-16 smiley

Mat 5:14  You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. 
Mat 5:15  Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. 
Mat 5:16  In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven. 

lost false jw mad max

truly oh deluded one, your lies, blasphemy, paranoia, etc. is not light but darkness:

Isa_32:6  For a fool speaks nonsense,

2 Likes

Re: The Religion That is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:19pm On Jun 23
Praise JEHOVAH!
Re: The Religion That is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by johnw47: 12:35am On Jun 24
MaxInDHouse:
Praise JEHOVAH!

lost false jw mad max

you praise a jehovah who you teach doesn't know everything
and who isn't all powerful

Christians praise The Awesome, All Knowing, Almighty Jehovah

Psa 66:3  How awesome are Your works! Because of the greatness of Your power
Deu_7:21  the LORD your God is in your midst, a great and awesome God.

Psa 139:4  Even before there is a word on my tongue, Behold, O LORD, You know it all. 
 Psa 139:6  Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; It is too high, I cannot attain to it.

1 Like

Re: The Religion That is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:29pm On Jun 25
Thanks to Jehovah! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Religion That is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by Talktalk2022: 12:50am On Jun 26
johnw47 Why have you been disturbing my me with your gay vibes

Hypocrite !

Show evidence of where I scammed you?

Oloshi
johnw47:

lost false jw mad max

you praise a jehovah who you teach doesn't know everything
and who isn't all powerful

Christians praise The Awesome, All Knowing, Almighty Jehovah

Psa 66:3  How awesome are Your works! Because of the greatness of Your power
Deu_7:21  the LORD your God is in your midst, a great and awesome God.

Psa 139:4  Even before there is a word on my tongue, Behold, O LORD, You know it all. 
 Psa 139:6  Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; It is too high, I cannot attain to it.

Re: The Religion That is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by johnw47: 1:52am On Jun 26
Talktalk2022:
johnw47 Why have you been disturbing my me with your gay vibes
Hypocrite !
Show evidence of where I scammed you?
Oloshi

oh crazy false accuser
you have almost non stop for two years, been accusing people at these forums of scamming
now i have done the same to you, showing you to be a weakling who can dish it out, but goes crazy when receives the same

@bold:
Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

false accuser like the devil:
Rev_12:10  Then I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying, "Now the salvation, and the power, and the kingdom of our God and the authority of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren has been thrown down, he who accuses them before our God day and night.

u such a tormented weakling
Re: The Religion That is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:33am On Jun 26
Praise JEHOVAH for the restoration of pure worship! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3; Zephaniah 3:9smiley

1 Like

Re: The Religion That is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:08am On Jun 26
epfa:

That's not what I said at all.

The Bible says that there would be some who have "an appearance of godliness but prove false to its power; and from these turn away."

Watchtower claims to be "Jehovah's Witnesses" but then teaches things that Jehovah hates.
The leaders are not "holy" - they are unholy.

Here is a sample of the kinds of gross things the Watchtower GB condones and promotes...

If you want us to continue the discussion try quoting me on my thread and present what you have in mind i will no longer comment on any thread opened by apostates.

May you have PEACE! smiley
Re: The Religion That is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by Janosky: 11:30am On Jun 26
epfa:

Here are some questions:
(1) If WT was so faithful, why do they disregard Jesus' clear instruction thru Paul at 2 Thessalonians chapter 3 about marking and avoiding those who won't work secularly to support their own ministry? According to that chapter, the Circuit Overseers, the Bethelites, and the GB are all acting in opposition to Christ's counsel by taking "special vows of poverty" so they can live off donations of others..

Matthew 6:33, these servants of Jehovah have OBEY Jesus instructions @ Matthew 6:33.

Madam, continue WAILING, your pains are sifia.

grin
epfa:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0C1Jb99fQU.

Sifia pains of a LYING WAILER.
Jehovah is the God of times and seasons,HE gives understanding to His servants HE called by His name. Daniel 2:22 & 2 chronicles 7:14.

epfa:

The truth doesn't change.
Your understanding of the truth MUST change because
(1) 1 Corinthians 13:9 & John 16:16-18. Luke 4:25,45 "our knowledge of God's word is NOT perfect."

(2). Jehovah God is the Unchangeable Changer.
At His due time,he CHANGES His servants understanding of the truth. The Israelites offered animal sacrifices.

Madam, are you offering animal sacrifices that God's servants offered before?

Madam,come and be WAILING upandan.
grin
Re: The Religion That is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by Janosky: 11:37am On Jun 26
Emusan:

A shameless lying liar!

Receipt below for you!

Emusan very poor comprehension skills.
DUNCE capping GIBBERISH. grin

In those screenshots MaxinDhouse said Jehovah's servants continue preaching the good news of God's kingdom & would NOT give specific date for the coming of God's kingdom.

Did JW's say that God's kingdom came in 1914?
No !

According to Acts chapter 2 & Psalm 110:1-2, Jesus Christ MUST Rule in the midst of his enemies before destroying this wicked system of things.

Emusan LYING miscreant, dunce for life!

grin grin grin
Re: The Religion That is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:09pm On Jun 30
And they have come from all the nations under the heavens to form one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3
Re: The Religion That is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by johnw47: 11:39pm On Jun 30
^^ a big and happy family of peace loving worshipers who
never stop calling Christians names, they are as tormented as the devil
Re: The Religion That is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by epfa: 2:58pm On Jul 02
Janosky:

Jehovah is the God of times and seasons,HE gives understanding to His servants HE called by His name. Daniel 2:22 & 2 chronicles 7:14.

The truth doesn't change.
Your understanding of the truth MUST change because
(1) 1 Corinthians 13:9 & John 16:16-18. Luke 4:25,45 "our knowledge of God's word is NOT perfect."

(2). Jehovah God is the Unchangeable Changer.
At His due time,he CHANGES His servants understanding of the truth.

I can see that Jehovah will change your understanding of "truth" and He will do it by means of His servants whom He calls by His name.

Jehovah is sanctifying His name. He will clear it of reproach.

Speaking of "changes"...there are some changes regarding "marking and avoiding" in the August 2024 Watchtower, some screenshots are in this video:

August 2024 Watchtower, Phony JW Macaroni

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nrb2jAZ9B4
Re: The Religion That is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by epfa: 2:59pm On Jul 02
Here are some screenshots from that video:

Re: The Religion That is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by epfa: 3:01pm On Jul 02
The JW Watchtower hierarchy leaders have never represented "the truth." Those guys have mixed corrupt teachings in with Bible verses in order to confuse the innocent religiously inclined people.

Jehovah is enraged with the wicked false shepherds taking the lead at JW Watchtower, so He is exposing them where everyone can see.

"Get out of her, my people!"
Re: The Religion That is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:15pm On Jul 02
epfa:

"Get out of her, my people!"

See frustrated apostate!

After typing lies up and down the forum she's so frustrated that she couldn't contain the hot coals anymore.

So who are his people today? smiley
Re: The Religion That is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:19pm On Jul 02
Jesus' people must not carry weapons to fight and kill their neighbors, they must avoid whatever could cause strife with their neighbor, they must be united in faith as one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers.

So when Jesus says they should get out of the false religions involving in all of these then who makes up his people today? smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

Today Is Rev Tom Amenkhienan's Birthday! / Why Many Will End Up In Hell House / Proof That Satan (lucifer) Disvirgined Eve...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.