Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,822 members, 7,876,115 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 10:06 AM

Nigerian Men Should Be Investigated. They’re Outspending Everyone Here - UK Man - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Men Should Be Investigated. They’re Outspending Everyone Here - UK Man (41297 Views)

UK Man Confronts Nigerian Neighbour After He Stopped Him From Using His Wifi / Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) / Get In Here....uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men Should Be Investigated. They’re Outspending Everyone Here - UK Man by reciprokal: 3:13pm On Mar 30
Another mumu post from Nairaland made the headlines again.
For the records, Nigerians along with other Africans are amongst the poorest UK demographic.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Should Be Investigated. They’re Outspending Everyone Here - UK Man by MrPaul2: 3:13pm On Mar 30
thesicilian:
South Africans and Ghanaians also complain of the same thing. Seems the Nigerian men prefer to spend money instead of trying to get the women to love them for who they are. And after using money to entice them, they'll start complaining that the ladies are only after money.

They spend to get what they want. Mostly green card. Secondly, Nigeria men love to flex not matter what.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Should Be Investigated. They’re Outspending Everyone Here - UK Man by blowjohn(m): 3:14pm On Mar 30
naija4life247:

Whatever you just started smoking, stop it before it stops you

I think u need to start smoking.

What he said is true.

NB: I don't smoke; but I think u need to.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Should Be Investigated. They’re Outspending Everyone Here - UK Man by seunayantokun(m): 3:22pm On Mar 30
So, Nigerian chaps are bad boys.
Yeah, many are. Always making noises everywhere in UAE, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, US, Europe , South Africa, East Africa, West Africa, etc. Everywhere noise makers! All upon an empty life they acquired in a noisy atrophied land.
Re: Nigerian Men Should Be Investigated. They’re Outspending Everyone Here - UK Man by blowjohn(m): 3:22pm On Mar 30
thesicilian:
South Africans and Ghanaians also complain of the same thing. Seems the Nigerian men prefer to spend money instead of trying to get the women to love them for who they are. And after using money to entice them, they'll start complaining that the ladies are only after money.

How many women want to love u for who u are?

That's the first question.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Should Be Investigated. They’re Outspending Everyone Here - UK Man by Seunpapa65: 3:25pm On Mar 30
Wenti I no go do for my philo
Re: Nigerian Men Should Be Investigated. They’re Outspending Everyone Here - UK Man by Jayhome24: 3:27pm On Mar 30
Another lazy idiot talking nonsense.

Mr man go and focus your stupidity on your laziness and
f u c k off.

Majority of Nigerians are not lazy a s s holes in any foreign land we work hard and sort ourselves out so shut your mouth Mr man.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Should Be Investigated. They’re Outspending Everyone Here - UK Man by thesicilian: 3:28pm On Mar 30
blowjohn:

How many women want to love u for who u are?

That's the first question.
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Should Be Investigated. They’re Outspending Everyone Here - UK Man by blowjohn(m): 3:28pm On Mar 30
We need to snatch more babes.

40 babes at a go instead of 20 next time.

Broke ass black nigger hating on another black.

Stupid as mofo.

Whoever claim that you changed 'cause that money came
They'd do the same if they saw their name on a hundred thangs
Pardon the haters, it's my billi behavior
If they don't say I'm the GOAT, that's just silly behavior
It's the ones you grew up with
That's with the dumb shit
They want you slumped 'cause you get love
Ain't that some shit?
Twenty trucks at the awards, we be movin' so crazy
I don't buy into the hype, I'm in the studio lately
It's the ones you grew up with
That's with the dumb shit
They want you slumped 'cause you get love
Ain't that some shit?
Twenty trucks at the awards, we be movin' so crazy
I don't buy into the hype, I'm in the studio lately
I don't bang, but I'm makin' that Crip
Let my bitch run in the Webster while I blaze in the whip

Nas, 40/16 building

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Should Be Investigated. They’re Outspending Everyone Here - UK Man by blowjohn(m): 3:31pm On Mar 30
thesicilian:

grin grin grin

Abi?

In fact he shud know that even the fake love can be bought and that's what the men are doing.

Buying up all the fake love. If it ends after 1 year, buy another one.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Should Be Investigated. They’re Outspending Everyone Here - UK Man by thesicilian: 3:32pm On Mar 30
naija4life247:

Whatever you just started smoking, stop it before it stops you
I neither smoke, drink nor womanize
Re: Nigerian Men Should Be Investigated. They’re Outspending Everyone Here - UK Man by blowjohn(m): 3:36pm On Mar 30
Omo!!!

Newcastle Vs West ham @73 mins 1:3

@90 mins 4:3

shocked shocked shocked
No ne juju be that?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Should Be Investigated. They’re Outspending Everyone Here - UK Man by Laple0541(m): 3:37pm On Mar 30
thesicilian:

grin
In terms of that self Nigerians are still better than them. So you can now imagine how mad they'll be that we're now adding money to the game they're already losing

Bro, the issue is, those Souties, Ghanians and many other blacks are just envious and hate to see Nigerians progressing. It got nothing to do with spending. I work with many of them, and I even married a non-Nigerian African so I’m in a good position to give opinions on this.

Naturally, an average Nigerian seems to do better than an average individual among these guys and it always give them headaches. Even Nigerians had surpassed the Akatas, Jamos who had been on ground longer in those western countries in terms of achievements.

Success brings hatred from losers, and that is the reason behind his lamentation.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Should Be Investigated. They’re Outspending Everyone Here - UK Man by Calitoscassius(m): 4:03pm On Mar 30
What a load of rubbish! Naigeerian men oustspend UK men? Yea right! Outspend them on what exactly? Even men on benefits spends more money than Naigeerian immigrants.

Which type of UK ladies goes with Naigeerian men? Junkies? Drunks? Or homeless ladies? Maybe he is talking bout Naigeerian ladies. Because the ones i know, has jobs and don't need men to spend on them, if anything they are the ones who spends on men.

I didn't bother to watch the video.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Should Be Investigated. They’re Outspending Everyone Here - UK Man by Calitoscassius(m): 4:07pm On Mar 30
reciprokal:
Another mumu post from Nairaland made the headlines again.
For the records, Nigerians along with other Africans are amongst the poorest UK demographic.
Absolute Mumu post! Please tell them, even UK men who are jobless and on benefit are still better off financially
Re: Nigerian Men Should Be Investigated. They’re Outspending Everyone Here - UK Man by thesicilian: 4:08pm On Mar 30
Laple0541:

Bro, the issue is, those Souties, Ghanian’s and many other blacks are just envious and hate to see Nigerians progressing. It got nothing to do with spending. I work with many of them, and I even married a non-Nigerian African so I’m in a good position to give opinions on this.

Naturally, an average Nigerian seems to do better than an average individual among these guys and it always give them headaches. Even Nigerians had surpassed the Akatas, Jamos who had been on ground longer in those western countries in terms of achievements.

Success brings hatred from losers, and that is the reason behind his lamentation.
If at this stage we are they're envious, I'm afraid many of them may end up committing suicide when we eventually hit our full potential as a nation

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Should Be Investigated. They’re Outspending Everyone Here - UK Man by lexy2014: 4:26pm On Mar 30
VinnyBaba:

It is our Culture.

SPENDING Money to prove ur Love' for a Lady. undecided

Davido is the Main enabler when he sang 'I give my baby Assurance and Taty Billion for the account o'. embarassed sad

In many Other Countries, they DON'T use Money to Impress or keep a woman,
So Nigerians go there and Spoil things for them. 🙁🙂

there is no correlation between spending money and proving love.

Many Nigerian men lack the confidence to talk to women. its not a cultural thing. its a wrong fad many people are adopting

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Should Be Investigated. They’re Outspending Everyone Here - UK Man by Truthsandtrusts: 4:27pm On Mar 30
officialwdhtv:
Nigerian men should be investigated. They’re outspending everyone in this country. They’re taking our babes — U.K.-based man laments his encounter with Nigerian ‘ballers’

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eD3yfWV5l8

After complaining that Nigeria is evil,they choice to Japa to foreign, after they succeed to Japa they go there to commit their remaining evils..this show that that those Japa people are the number one problem of Nigeria sleeping with peoples wife is witchcraft.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Should Be Investigated. They’re Outspending Everyone Here - UK Man by Truthsandtrusts: 4:28pm On Mar 30
Nackzy:
Naa Odogwu them be ooo

Which mumu odogwu they be,if your brother sex your wife will you be happy?
Re: Nigerian Men Should Be Investigated. They’re Outspending Everyone Here - UK Man by Ategberoson(m): 4:45pm On Mar 30
Sparrk007:
No woman love brokes guys if you like no hustle

So your hustling is for woman to love you? when did you finished your waec exam?

Your low self esteem na follow come

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Should Be Investigated. They’re Outspending Everyone Here - UK Man by Originalsly: 4:45pm On Mar 30
Why would anyone be surprised?.... Yahoo Boyz splurging they got used to... now new levels.... kidnappers' ransom money enter market.
Re: Nigerian Men Should Be Investigated. They’re Outspending Everyone Here - UK Man by jimmychang: 4:47pm On Mar 30
Sparrk007:
No woman love brokes guys if you like no hustle

If you like use money buy my babe.Me and you go dey share am.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Should Be Investigated. They’re Outspending Everyone Here - UK Man by maasoap(m): 4:57pm On Mar 30
thesicilian:

It is their money, let them spend on who they want.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Should Be Investigated. They’re Outspending Everyone Here - UK Man by Light78: 5:01pm On Mar 30
Nigerian men are a disgrace. All they do is to spoil people's hand work.

Na so one idiot here just gave a woman 50k for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Should Be Investigated. They’re Outspending Everyone Here - UK Man by Donedeal1(m): 5:19pm On Mar 30
Thank
No freedom of firearms there
Otherwise jealousy for cause some death.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Should Be Investigated. They’re Outspending Everyone Here - UK Man by Niyi4321: 5:27pm On Mar 30
Laple0541:

With the little or much experience you have with Nigerian men in terms of psyching a lady, did you ever think an average Ghanian or average SouthAfrican can beat an average Nigerian man in that regards?
Competing with Nigerians in a stupid game is like following pigs enter into muds.
Back to your question, apart from expertise in winning ladies hearts, tell me another thing where Nigerian men are ranked top?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Should Be Investigated. They’re Outspending Everyone Here - UK Man by mablie(m): 5:44pm On Mar 30
Laple0541:

Bro, the issue is, those Souties, Ghanian’s and many other blacks are just envious and hate to see Nigerians progressing. It got nothing to do with spending. I work with many of them, and I even married a non-Nigerian African so I’m in a good position to give opinions on this.

Re: Nigerian Men Should Be Investigated. They’re Outspending Everyone Here - UK Man by Mrexcell(m): 5:47pm On Mar 30
VinnyBaba:

It is our Culture.

SPENDING Money to prove ur Love' for a Lady. undecided

Davido is the Main enabler when he sang 'I give my baby Assurance and Taty Billion for the account o'. embarassed sad

In many Other Countries, they DON'T use Money to Impress or keep a woman,
So Nigerians go there and Spoil things for them. 🙁🙂

Am sure those guys are children of nigeria's corrupt politicians.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Should Be Investigated. They’re Outspending Everyone Here - UK Man by y3mi(m): 6:11pm On Mar 30
Yugoslavia247:
The northerners in UK are ballers.

They live their dream lives there with all freedom

When they get back na politics straight.

Their parents use their children for money laundering

Next are the drug dealers from Asia.

They come to UK to flex

Another sets are the fraudsters who defraud and provide aza. Those ones provide transatlantic accounts for per entages.

Another are the bitcoin scam lords. This ones create coins and turn it to shit

Another set is the kidnappers in Nigeria. They are scared to spend the money here.

When they get there they spend.

Another set is the pastors who scam their worshippers here.

Another is real estate companies. The land you buy today that will be an issue in 10 years time. They syndicate are inclusive of govt officials.

Another is the ritualist.

Then we have the gamblers. Who gamble with high stakes.

And one would be wondering if a country that churns out these beings of perfidy can ever produce those whose minds are as bright as Gates, Einstein, Musk, Nikola Tesla etc.
On another thread, bunch of "big boys" We're flaunting a device made by teens in South Korea!
The yoots have found grace in the sermons of Shallipoo, A Very Dark Mind, and what have you.

Omo Armageddon sef would ignore this earth because of Nigeria alone. 😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Should Be Investigated. They’re Outspending Everyone Here - UK Man by Tealcrestmedia(m): 6:13pm On Mar 30
Yugoslavia247:
The northerners in UK are ballers.

They live their dream lives there with all freedom

When they get back na politics straight.

Their parents use their children for money laundering

Next are the drug dealers from Asia.

They come to UK to flex

Another sets are the fraudsters who defraud and provide aza. Those ones provide transatlantic accounts for per entages.

Another are the bitcoin scam lords. This ones create coins and turn it to shit

Another set is the kidnappers in Nigeria. They are scared to spend the money here.

When they get there they spend.

Another set is the pastors who scam their worshippers here.

Another is real estate companies. The land you buy today that will be an issue in 10 years time. They syndicate are inclusive of govt officials.

Another is the ritualist.

Then we have the gamblers. Who gamble with high stakes.

So no industry leaders? Tech bros? Business people? Smh. If you keep thinking everyone making it is a criminal, it kinda limits you from seeing the endless possibilities of making money.

Let me give you a quick baller tip. Learn how to trade from YouTube (FX goat, mamba FX, Swaggy C Williams, SamirFx) learn mostly price action and trend lines/trend channels.
Go on www.ftmo.com, buy a challenge ( $160 - 500 dollars) depending on the size of account you want. Pass the challenge(its now unlimited, so it's easier unlike when it was 30day timeline). Pass the challenge, and if successful you can start earning in dollars. If you pass a 100k usd challenge, at 10% success rate, you will be earning $10k monthly. That's a few tip on how to be a "baller".

Others include shopify, telecommunication business like www.bytelinkz.com,start a social media marketing agency, etc. Don't limit yourself or focus on negative ballers, the positive side is still very much available.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Should Be Investigated. They’re Outspending Everyone Here - UK Man by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:23pm On Mar 30
Ojagun:

Very Simple

The man in the video is indirectly saying he cannot compete in the dating market with Nigerian men and why is everyone on the thread acting as if Nigerian men are the only men who spend lavishly on women?Una never jam Middle Eastern men
Nigeria 200% corruption
What do you expect?
Most them na criminal source especially these loud boastful ones

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire / 4 Airplane Facts That Can Cure Any Fear Of Flying / Nigeria Air… FG Unveils New National Carrier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.