Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,429 members, 7,917,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 12:21 AM

Moment 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumped Down The Stage At An Event (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moment 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumped Down The Stage At An Event (Video) (36975 Views)

Agile 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Pulling His Luggage At The Airport (Video) / 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumps Off A High Podium At An Event (Video) / 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumped Down The Stage At An Event (Video) by tefishy(m): 11:24am On Mar 30
E go help concerned Nigerians grin

CluelessMODS:

Who jumping help?
Re: Moment 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumped Down The Stage At An Event (Video) by CluelessMODS: 11:25am On Mar 30
enemyofprogress:
since he left office, tell us which other president has done better than him. No let frustration and bad belle kill you. The man tried his best for Nigeria.
Who cares? Is that why we should forget about all the billions he stole?
Re: Moment 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumped Down The Stage At An Event (Video) by CluelessMODS: 11:25am On Mar 30
tefishy:
E go help concerned Nigerians grin

Lmao 😂🤣
Re: Moment 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumped Down The Stage At An Event (Video) by HisXLNC1: 11:42am On Mar 30
Idun2024:
Hehehe

Old video

Nnyammiri must compare him with Tinubu.

Baba OBJ no wan old.
U fon start again
Re: Moment 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumped Down The Stage At An Event (Video) by Obakoolex(m): 11:45am On Mar 30
Penguin2:
That’s something their urine dispensing Bulaba will never attempt or they will just pack the pieces of his bones from there to the mortuary.

Don’t do drugs!

I thought you're wiser than all this kids littering NL
Re: Moment 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumped Down The Stage At An Event (Video) by ScratchDtoto: 11:48am On Mar 30
enemyofprogress:
Ojukwu brought in civil war, he wasted the lives of us people like chickens, he abandoned them and ran away. Now tell me, which one is better?

Soyinka investment have killed more people than Biafra war , Haiti earthquake and Japan tsunami combined
Re: Moment 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumped Down The Stage At An Event (Video) by fitinwell: 12:14pm On Mar 30
NwekeUG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQfx7Uwm3uA

Pls organizers should set a stage boxing fight.. between OBJ vs BAT

I bet the fight would generate alot of money for the Media.. and Economy.
Re: Moment 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumped Down The Stage At An Event (Video) by peterboro: 12:14pm On Mar 30
This man. I tap from your grace and blessings.

And may God continue to bless you as you aged more strongly and gracefully.
Re: Moment 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumped Down The Stage At An Event (Video) by AntiTerrorist: 12:14pm On Mar 30
Idun2024:
Hehehe

That’s something their urine dispensing Bulaba will never attempt or they will just pack the pieces of his bones from there to the mortuary.

Don’t do drugs!

Baba OBJ no wan old.
Re: Moment 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumped Down The Stage At An Event (Video) by OrdiNaka(m): 12:20pm On Mar 30
Abeg where una emi lo kan oo.. can he even jump up
Re: Moment 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumped Down The Stage At An Event (Video) by Sleekfingers: 12:22pm On Mar 30
IfnobeGod20:

But is still pa-Nigeria than all the people you called put together and all the ojelus you call leaders today.
You said to "hell with his wrinkled buttocks" and you're praying to get to old age in life. You need to go to closet and ask for forgiveness, except you don't pray to attain old age in life.

Some people will die at old age , while some won't .
So what the fuss about about old age?
To hell with his wrinkled buttocks . He is part of the people that plunged this country into this mess.
Re: Moment 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumped Down The Stage At An Event (Video) by Okechinwadike: 12:24pm On Mar 30
Idun2024:
Hehehe
Old video
Nnyammiri must compare him with Tinubu.
Baba OBJ no wan old.
thank God he is not an addict in drugs
Re: Moment 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumped Down The Stage At An Event (Video) by YemyTemmy: 12:32pm On Mar 30
I hear say OBJ na nackademus....say he still dey nack well, na why e dey live long
Re: Moment 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumped Down The Stage At An Event (Video) by Iamanoited: 12:33pm On Mar 30
OHASNOCEE-OBASANJO HAS A STANDARD NO ONE CAN EASILY EXCEED.
Re: Moment 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumped Down The Stage At An Event (Video) by Iamanoited: 12:34pm On Mar 30

Orisa37
Re: Moment 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumped Down The Stage At An Event (Video) by hslbroker2(m): 12:34pm On Mar 30
Penguin2:

Don’t do drugs!
Re: Moment 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumped Down The Stage At An Event (Video) by Iamanoited: 12:38pm On Mar 30

Orisa37
OHASNOCEE.
Re: Moment 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumped Down The Stage At An Event (Video) by Iamanoited: 12:46pm On Mar 30

Orisa37
OHASNOCEE.
OIGIP-OBASANJO IS GOD IN PROGRESS.
Re: Moment 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumped Down The Stage At An Event (Video) by Treasure17(m): 12:46pm On Mar 30
Tell Tinubu to try it grin
Re: Moment 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumped Down The Stage At An Event (Video) by enemyofprogress: 12:47pm On Mar 30
ScratchDtoto:

Soyinka investment have killed more people than Biafra war , Haiti earthquake and Japan tsunami combined
I hear you. grin grin grin
Re: Moment 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumped Down The Stage At An Event (Video) by enemyofprogress: 12:48pm On Mar 30
CluelessMODS:

Who cares? Is that why we should forget about all the billions he stole?
truth hurts. Pele!
Re: Moment 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumped Down The Stage At An Event (Video) by MelodyHadley: 12:54pm On Mar 30
I specialize in conducting golf fitness trainer assessments to pinpoint areas where you may be losing energy during your game. Whether it's due to flexibility constraints, strength limitations, or improper movement patterns, our assessment will identify the specific challenges you're facing. Based on these findings, we'll craft a tailored golf-specific regimen aimed at addressing these limitations and enhancing your performance on the course.
Re: Moment 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumped Down The Stage At An Event (Video) by NPFLADMIN(m): 12:56pm On Mar 30
CluelessMODS:

CluelessMODS
Sir, you haven't said anything after you asked me for my name on whatsapp.
Hope I haven't done anything wrong sir?
Re: Moment 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumped Down The Stage At An Event (Video) by gentle136(m): 1:17pm On Mar 30
Penguin2:

Don’t do drugs!
guy, you be savage. Anytime I remember dis comment, I laugh really hard grin grin
Re: Moment 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumped Down The Stage At An Event (Video) by Antoeni(m): 1:18pm On Mar 30
If Tinubu Dare Tires it, Na Ambulance to ICU
Re: Moment 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumped Down The Stage At An Event (Video) by Penguin2: 1:30pm On Mar 30
gentle136:
guy, you be savage. Anytime I remember dis comment, I laugh really hard grin grin
🤓🤓🤓
Re: Moment 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumped Down The Stage At An Event (Video) by Penguin2: 1:35pm On Mar 30
CluelessMODS:

Of what use is the jumping? This is the same man that couldn't account for billions of Naira as a president. Nigerians like irrelevant things, you are here insulting Tinubu but Obasanjo that you are praising is one of the most corrupt presidents Nigeria ever had. This is the the reason why we citizens deserves what we get!
We know Obasanjo had his own follies but that’s why we were insisting on moving away from the old order in 2023 and get a man who would right those wrongs.

If a bad person chooses to join a good course, would you tell him no?
Re: Moment 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumped Down The Stage At An Event (Video) by callmevirus(m): 1:37pm On Mar 30
tefishy:
cheesy

Can Tinubu try this pls 🙏

He dey craze
Re: Moment 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumped Down The Stage At An Event (Video) by toprealman: 1:45pm On Mar 30
papyjaypaul:

This was Obasanjo last week

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hQSX0dvk9U

After leaving Aso Rock, he
1. Went to school
2. Went to farm
3. Became active in African mediation politics

Let him rest, let him rest is how we kill our elders and make them senile till they die. Their mates abroad are still active after retirement doing one thing or the other. I used to pity them but when I think about what we want old people to do, we are mistaken. The earlier they stop being active, they start to die immediately. Something must kill a man.
Stop spewing shii. Stay on the topic. At 90+, some activities become hazardous. Go to his crib in ABK, baba walks around EVERY evening with his security. Staying active is the key word and not indulging in just any activity to prove to people like you that he is fit.
Re: Moment 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumped Down The Stage At An Event (Video) by CluelessMODS: 1:53pm On Mar 30
enemyofprogress:
truth hurts. Pele!
The truth that he stole billions, yes it hurts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Moves To Slash Own Salary, Allowance. / Explain Why CTC Of Judgment Is On Tinubu’s Counsel Letterhead - Atiku's Aide To / Wajumogu emerges only Ranking APC Senator from South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.