Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,952 members, 7,949,261 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 12:53 AM

Sheik Habib Go Deeper Weather Dog Good For Muslims Or Not Watch This Shocking - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheik Habib Go Deeper Weather Dog Good For Muslims Or Not Watch This Shocking (1085 Views)

Zainab Habib Kila Accused Of Smuggling Drugs Into Saudi Arabia Now NDLEA Officer / Buhari Appoints Omokaro As NSCC DG & Habib As DG, NEMA / FG Hires Lawyers In Saudi Arabia To Facilitate The Release Of Zainab Habib (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Sheik Habib Go Deeper Weather Dog Good For Muslims Or Not Watch This Shocking by AntiChristian: 8:48am On Apr 02
lebienconnu:

Jazaka LLAHU khairan.

I think we are on the same page. Using a dog for hunting and rearing livestock is permissible. Sheikh Habeeb is saying the same thing. He never said eating dog meat is allowed. Sheik Adam Yahyah, the waziri markaz, made an exclusive lecture about this topic to correct Jaqmal when he tried to justify eating of dog meat.
Alright! My Problem is of what purpose are those lectures? What does he aim to benefit his audience except to always go against the Sunnah?

You are entitled to your opinion about the esteemed mudirul markaz but to me he is very exemplary. Many of his lectures have prompted a lot of muslims to extend the frontiers of their knowledge. I enjoy the Sheiks more during the time of controversy. This is the period that people know more about the deen. I really miss sheikh Habeebullah Al’aloriy. May Allah in His infinite mercies grant him long life health. Ameen.
Of course I am. You won't deny he did abused many of the Sahabah and some of the Salafs like Albani, Bukhari and co. Those who were ever superior to his father as regards Islam.

Even in the recent hullabaloo he caused this Ramadan about Surah 9:40 about one Felix/Philip of Nola, everyone knows the script he's reading is from Shia/orientalists books. Hence they only tell you to go and google it. What sort of reference is google in Islam? I don't wish anyone good or bad! I only wish khayr for anyone who would promote the Sunnah of the Prophet salallahu alayhi wasalam. Anyone who wish to promote dissent from the Sunnah and misleading Muslims away from the Qur'an and the correct traditions of the Prophet salallahu alayhi wasalam, may Allah break their back except they all repent!

Ramadan is coming to an end, just as they fixed the date for the start of fasting they will always fix the date for the end to negate the Sunnah of waiting for the announcement of the Sultan! Despite he being one of the appointee of the same Sultan to the moon sighting committee! Let him bask on the prestige of his father, the same father he's eroding the little dynasty he built throughout Yoruba land!

Whether we do good or otherwise we'll all return and give account!

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Federal Government Projects In South East / ATTENTION! This Is A Northern Fulani Protest, Other Tribes Stay Out / Worst Hit! (4 Litres - N1000)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.