Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,756 members, 7,935,249 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 04:24 AM

Jaruma Promise To Visit Verydarkman In Prison & Also Carry Food Along(video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jaruma Promise To Visit Verydarkman In Prison & Also Carry Food Along(video) (904 Views)

Court Remands Verydarkman in Police Custody / BBNAIJA - Nigerian Intimacy Therapist 'Jaruma' Promise To Give Tacha #50M / Jaruma Promise To Give Tacha 50million -fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jaruma Promise To Visit Verydarkman In Prison & Also Carry Food Along(video) by Truths9ja: 4:40pm On Mar 30
Jaruma promise to visit VeryDarkMan in Police Station and also carry food along to give him. We need to visit VeryDarkMan in detention to show him that women are not as b@d as he’s always painting them — Jaruma begs Nigerian ladies

#jaruma_empire #verydarkman #ladies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idsbcMozMcQ?si=8uErPHH2HepqKxnB

https://www.instagram.com/gossipmilltv/reel/C5HXmuGoo6o/

1 Share

Re: Jaruma Promise To Visit Verydarkman In Prison & Also Carry Food Along(video) by Truths9ja: 4:41pm On Mar 30
Wow Jaruma really show love here. Meanwhile, Kelly Hassino Gives Fresh Update On VeryDarkMan’s Arrest

Media personality, Kelly Hassino has given a fresh update on the arrest of the Nigerian social media activist, Verydarkman as he revealed why fans and followers should not expect his release anytime soon.

It would be recalled that the social media critic was arrested a few days back and despite being reportedly granted bail conditions, he remained behind bars.

Speaking on his continued detention, Hassino said the political forces behind the case of the critic are stronger beyond expectations.

He further disclosed via his Facebook account that all efforts to secure his release by other celebrities, regardless of their influence will amount to nothing because of those on the critic’s case.

“There’s rumors of a very dark man being released but I can tell you authoritatively that he hasn’t been released. I’m privy to some information about the details of his case and I can tell you that he may not be released anytime soon due to the powers against him.

“Despite meeting his bail conditions and top celebrities trying to wade into his matter to influence his release, in government, power passes power and some of the most powerful people with raw and powers are people you haven’t even heard their names before or seen on television.

“Verydarkblackman doesn’t live far from where I live. I got to know his “one-room” house where he makes all the content and I was surprised it’s close to mine. About 10 minutes drive.

“No amount of protest or calls for his release can save him seeing the nature or mentality of the people against him.

“They would rather the country burns down than not satisfy their desires but we’ll keep trying hopefully they hear. I do this because I understand I could be arrested too someday and Verydarkman is the kind of guy to stand up for one.”

https://newtelegraphng.com/kelly-hassino-gives-fresh-update-on-verydarkmans-arrest/#google_vignette

Re: Jaruma Promise To Visit Verydarkman In Prison & Also Carry Food Along(video) by Truths9ja: 4:56pm On Mar 30
More updates from Verydarkman arrest here:

VeryDarkMan’s Lawyer Reveals Those Behind His Arrest

The lawyer of controversial social media critic, Verydarkman on Tuesday revealed those behind his arrest as he noted why he is still been detained at the Police custody in Abuja.

New Telegraph recalls that Verydarkman was alleged to have been arrested on Friday on the allegations of cyberbullying.

However, Verydarkman’s lawyer who came out to give details about his predicament said those who had initiated his arrest were still those who had filed a petition against him the previous year.

According to the lawyer, Tonto Dikeh, Iyabo Ojo and Samklef are those behind the arrest of VeryDarkMan.

He disclosed that they filed different petitions to different policing agencies who have all summoned the activist.

The lawyer also made known that Verydarkman was requested to provide a civil servant as surety, however, different levels of civil servants have been demanded to stand in as surety for Verydarkman.

He conveyed his faith in the police’s professionalism to release his client on bond. But in the event that bail was refused, he threatened to take legal action.

Speaking further, he affirmed the right to peaceful protest in compliance with the law both offline and online, stressing that due process will be observed.

In addition, the attorney expressed VeryDarkMan’s appreciation for the help he has gotten since the beginning of his legal battle and reaffirmed their dedication to handling the case with diligence.

Watch him speak below:

https://newtelegraphng.com/verydarkmans-lawyer-reveals-those-behind-his-arrest/

Re: Jaruma Promise To Visit Verydarkman In Prison & Also Carry Food Along(video) by Truths9ja: 7:07pm On Mar 30
Too much talking talking isn’t good at all
Re: Jaruma Promise To Visit Verydarkman In Prison & Also Carry Food Along(video) by Truths9ja: 10:33pm On Mar 30
Those in charge should please release Verydarkman – Saida BOJ shares

Saida BOJ, a popular influencer, makes a case for the controversial activist Verydarkman and openly asks to authorities to release him.

It should be noted that the well-known social media celebrity was reportedly detained in an Abuja cell for allegedly cyberbullying Tonto Dikeh.

Saida BOJ, an influencer, has come out to appeal to the forces that be to free Verydarkman.

She recognized that he can be a bother, but they cannot simply abandon him in jail and regard him as the stubborn sibling who cannot be discarded.

She begged those with the authority to release him from detention.

Reacting to the post….

@yomide__xx_ penned: “If he come out now he go still insult you for this video wey you do!!! Make he stay there till December for the sake of Christmas, make dem release am”

@an_na_bella11 wrote: “Whatever you do, no allow them arrest you on Friday”

@ekua_paulla said: “My own be say why Bob Risky dey behave like he’s untouchable?? He’s been doing all this nonsense for years , is Nigerian police saying them never see ? Abi they wan use VeryDarkMan as scapegoat cuz E reach to say what he said …. #freeverydarkmannow”

@florishbaba remarked: “He was arrested on Friday just to make him look weak lol he’s coming out tomorrow”

https://www.gistlover.com/those-in-charge-should-please-release-verydarkman-saida-boj-shares/

Re: Jaruma Promise To Visit Verydarkman In Prison & Also Carry Food Along(video) by Truths9ja: 10:54pm On Mar 30
Dominique fergie001 Seun ishilove missyB3 Nlfpmod Fp
Re: Jaruma Promise To Visit Verydarkman In Prison & Also Carry Food Along(video) by jasent(m): 7:44am On Mar 31
Truths9ja:
Wow Jaruma really show love here. Meanwhile, Kelly Hassino Gives Fresh Update On VeryDarkMan’s Arrest

Media personality, Kelly Hassino has given a fresh update on the arrest of the Nigerian social media activist, Verydarkman as he revealed why fans and followers should not expect his release anytime soon.

It would be recalled that the social media critic was arrested a few days back and despite being reportedly granted bail conditions, he remained behind bars.

Speaking on his continued detention, Hassino said the political forces behind the case of the critic are stronger beyond expectations.

He further disclosed via his Facebook account that all efforts to secure his release by other celebrities, regardless of their influence will amount to nothing because of those on the critic’s case.

“There’s rumors of a very dark man being released but I can tell you authoritatively that he hasn’t been released. I’m privy to some information about the details of his case and I can tell you that he may not be released anytime soon due to the powers against him.

“Despite meeting his bail conditions and top celebrities trying to wade into his matter to influence his release, in government, power passes power and some of the most powerful people with raw and powers are people you haven’t even heard their names before or seen on television.

“Verydarkblackman doesn’t live far from where I live. I got to know his “one-room” house where he makes all the content and I was surprised it’s close to mine. About 10 minutes drive.

“No amount of protest or calls for his release can save him seeing the nature or mentality of the people against him.

“They would rather the country burns down than not satisfy their desires but we’ll keep trying hopefully they hear. I do this because I understand I could be arrested too someday and Verydarkman is the kind of guy to stand up for one.”

https://newtelegraphng.com/kelly-hassino-gives-fresh-update-on-verydarkmans-arrest/#google_vignette

So, powerful people are keeping him in jail. What happened to our law? People are now bigger than court? Danm,we are finished
Re: Jaruma Promise To Visit Verydarkman In Prison & Also Carry Food Along(video) by Truths9ja: 3:03pm On Mar 31
jasent:

So, powerful people are keeping him in jail. What happened to our law? People are now bigger than court? Danm,we are finished
it is very unfortunate that powerful individuals had taken over the court of justice in Nigeria. Very unfortunate situation

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija's Liquorose Shares Stunning Birthday Photos On Instagram / Popular Nigerian Gospel Singer Egbin Orun Reportedly Passed Away / Congrats!! Sonia Uche Is Getting Married Soon As Uche Nancy Reveals Wedding Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.