Stats: 3,169,599 members, 7,875,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:02 AM

Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) (49683 Views)

President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries / STOP Watching CNN See Trump's Campaign Vs Biden (photos) / Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by ComeToJesus: 9:01pm On Mar 30
The yeye man will kiss the dust and gradually meet his waterloo.. He no kuku get balance for ground. Old age that is usually associated with wisdom, in his case, the senility has messed him up so badly that he takes obtuse and outlandish decisions only.

America has become the most perverse and morally depraved nation on earth.

Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by Svoboda(m): 9:02pm On Mar 30
The world is looking up to Russia now for redemption from the evils perpetrated by the US.

Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 9:02pm On Mar 30
Angelfrost:

Show clear proof of babies born as transgenders.

You don't know anything ... ..just dey carry smartphones about.
Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by kareemkamil(m): 9:03pm On Mar 30
Christistruth00:
Wicked Souls .

The Lord will build his Church and the Gates of Hell will not Prevail against it

Matt 16 : 18
And I say also unto thee, that thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build My church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Christian's una see una life, transgender is allowed in ur religion, this is to show u, Islam is the truth religion on hearth.

Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 9:04pm On Mar 30
ugotaya:
What food? Just because Internet is doing merry go round with news this days. The lgbt as been in existence since the days of Sodom and Gomorrah and the world as suppressed it for soooo long that they no longer cannot. It's so deep deep and too deep. Better ignore and focus on your own preferences.
Don't mind that delusional pipsquik, gays has being around since the Egyptian Pharoahs. As you said, it being surpressed for decades it is bursting out now, even in the so called vatican, so many gays has being living in the closet since the Romans.

Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 9:04pm On Mar 30
BarrElChapo:
Biden will go to hell with the way he’s going.

Who are you to judge? Mr. Saint
Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by Sapasenator: 9:05pm On Mar 30
Who cares, people are dying of hunger here in Nigeria. We have pressing problems
Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by spiSeyi: 9:05pm On Mar 30
abc115:
Transgender are created by God like you and me, not their own making
angry you better don't call God wrath upon yourself did you think that what happened to Sodom & Gomorrah can't happen to the US. Anyone or nation isn't too big for God to wiped out, and going buy your analogy can we say that God also created murders. Everything that God created are good it's man that recreated nonsense

Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 9:06pm On Mar 30
Well that's in their country, let the Christians over there react to it.
Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by Goodlady(f): 9:06pm On Mar 30
WriterNig:
How πŸ‡·πŸ‡Ί Russia celebrates Easter vs How the πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ US celebrates Easter.

πŸ‘πŸ» Like for Russia-Putin, share for USA/Nazi/NATO 卍
You sef go soon turn trans.
Everything is now cornfused balablue!
But make we no lie, USA is indeed that Babylon that ll fall in Revelation.
The oriburuku they do in wokeness is too much. Sodom & Gomorrah remix!

Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by Lomprico2: 9:06pm On Mar 30
666 president

Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 9:07pm On Mar 30
kareemkamil:

Christian's una see una life, transgender is allowed in ur religion, this is to show u, Islam is the truth religion on hearth.
Christians? Where did the word christian come from? Who invented Christianity in the first place? White man invented christianity, while the Arabs invented Muzzlem.

If You think there are no muzzlem gays you better think again, grin grin be surprised that, that man slamming head next you or behind you could be gay, especially when you people are showing your asses when head slamming.

Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:08pm On Mar 30
Christistruth00:
Wicked Souls .

The Lord will build his Church and the Gates of Hell will not Prevail against it

And I say also unto thee, that thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build My church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

A common verse during the election 'Peter' grin

Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by Obviouslyblunt: 9:08pm On Mar 30
Christistruth00:
Wicked Souls .

but they brought you this religion?
Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by Omoawoke: 9:08pm On Mar 30
Hahaha , no go better for oyinbo whey bring religion come deceive Africans

Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by Danmisra(m): 9:08pm On Mar 30
This cursed animals will never defeat Putin, they are just atheist pretending to be religious.
This is a self destructive mechanism that they develop themselves and it will consume them by God grace, it is just a matter of time

Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by Dannydavito: 9:09pm On Mar 30
Oya, Bobrisky Japan to America where you can jolificate wella with your yash Wey be like akpu.

Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by Honestey: 9:09pm On Mar 30
Perfect matched day, as a Muslim, I have many christian friends who don't celebrate Esther for a reason. Na now I know that reason, thanks to bidden

Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 9:12pm On Mar 30
WriterNig:
How πŸ‡·πŸ‡Ί Russia celebrates Easter vs How the πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ US celebrates Easter.

πŸ‘πŸ» Like for Russia-Putin, share for USA/Nazi/NATO 卍

I just have to agree with you 100% on this one.

Biden don fall my hand pass Orangutan. πŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ

Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 9:12pm On Mar 30
Obviouslyblunt:
but they brought you this religion?
Don't mind the ignoramuses, white men invented christianity, now they are no more interested in the religion they invented but africans are still holding on to the contradictory 3000 years old made up religion

Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by Iceberg3: 9:13pm On Mar 30
Christistruth00:
Wicked Souls .

Amen. And whosoever shall fall upon the church shall be broken to pieces.
Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by Ishilove: 9:13pm On Mar 30
Hehehe... They are finally dropping all pretence. It is no longer the Lord's resurrection. It is now about their satanism cheesy

Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by mariahAngel(f): 9:14pm On Mar 30
Devilish agenda!

My question is why don't they ever dare to try any of their nonsense with Muslims?

Them sef know say them no born their ancestors well to try am.

Fools!

Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 9:14pm On Mar 30
kareemkamil:

They are everywhere. .most of them are just hiding . . Kuwait, UAE , and other Muslim countries. But the laws is very strict.
. That's why you see them in France , UK , Belgium etc free to exhibit their sexualities. But most of them , won't dare go to their country of origin.

Are you not aware that most Northerners elites are bisexual . And they are Muslims .

So no be today e start . Even some scholars said , Jesus was a gay. That peter was his partner, how about that ?

Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 9:15pm On Mar 30
Easter never meant a damm thing anyway, just some made up crap! by whiteys to enslave negroos! grin

Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by Ishilove: 9:15pm On Mar 30
abc115:
So going to a surgeon to turn yourself to the opposite gender is ”God's work"?

You don't now what you're saying

Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by Verbtips(m): 9:16pm On Mar 30
Biden don smoke american weed
Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by Tareq1105: 9:17pm On Mar 30
God1000:
A country founded on christian values shouldn't be doing this but Oyibo way of life is different from black man

Trump would reverse it.

Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 9:17pm On Mar 30
Christistruth00:
Wicked Souls .

Total crap, can you enterpret all these rubbish in your own language? grin
Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by Ejiakusmith(m): 9:18pm On Mar 30
You be yansh so who's making is it then ....... Allow one aboki for ur area with long penis to lunch am inside ur anus nah
abc115:

Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by aAK1(m): 9:20pm On Mar 30
America is gone !
Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 9:20pm On Mar 30
BarrElChapo:
Biden will go to hell with the way he’s going.
Where is hell? in your backyard? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Indian Minister Caught Urinating In Public / Video Of Emmerson Mnangagwa's Bodyguards. "G40 Wanted To Assassinate Me" / Photo Of Togolese Head Teacher Going To School Through Flooded Roads Goes Viral