Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,878 members, 7,922,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 06:27 PM

A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) (26763 Views)

Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce / Man Asks Wife To Pay Back His Money, Holds Her, Children Hostage At Lekki / Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by TheEndless: 11:59am On Mar 31
StPete:

Stop playing…
1. If a civil servant stops getting paid, he can always sort another job from the private sector. He has a certificate from school and it can be used to get other jobs

2. An insurance man or salesman will get another job definitely. There are tons of legal jobs for willing employees

3. A hard working man cannot be desperate to steal. He is not a YAHOO BOY!

4. Unlike yahoo boys that go after individuals, politicians go after the common purse. No particular individual is directly hurt. Even with that, they have been dying and will still die from peoples curses (Yahoo boys and Politicians)

5. No genuine seller uses jazz to boost their sales. I have never used jazz for anything so may your wife live with you as a madman that you will be when the curses of people start to work on you.

Your overall point is flawed. Death to all Yahoo boys!! May they end up miserable till their life is taken from them. I will always curse them

May people’s sweat that you consume eventually turn out to consume you and your generation. I lay curses on all yahoo boys
Lol… In Nigeria there are jobs lying around in wait, you can just get them yeah?

The same way curses do work and yet you and your kind cursed out the INEC chairman and hey he is still pretty much alive and kicking.

People like you do way worse behind closed doors but okay keep pretending to live in La La land 🤣
Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by DrMuzungu(m): 12:22pm On Mar 31
Oga, take little b@start yahooze for a dinner 1-on-1, pretend all is good. Then explain to him all bad things which will happen to him if he doesn't disappear completely and never come back. Explain how you will make him eat his own blokos.
Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by benqo01(m): 12:25pm On Mar 31
[quote author=HRMK post=129194091]

THEY ARE NOT SAME!
WE HAVE A LOT OF PEOPLE THAT ARE POLITICIANS LIKE PRESIDENT,GOVERNOR
SENATORS,HOUSE REPS AND HOST OF OTHERS!WHICH WOULD YOU DECLINE TO GIVE YOUR DAUGHTER TO IN MARRIAGE?YOU MUST BE YAHOO TOO![/quote}

Don't be an hypocrite, you criticize yahoo boys and you glorify politicians who loot the future of the your next generation.

Mind you, one is a looter of a country s treasure the other is not, and even more of a bigger fraud

Nigerian Politicians are the most wicked creatures on earth and they enable this fraud for the younger ones to carryout.

Don't be two-faced come be straight

I don't support fraud for your information.

But am not a two faced nigga like you
Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by HRMK: 2:20pm On Mar 31
[quote author=benqo01 post=129197469][/quote]

#twofacednigga?but you are yet to answer my question:would or wont you give your daughter to politician?
would you prefer a yahoo as son-in-law?
Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by Rollitout: 4:29pm On Mar 31
Papa if you love your daughter no gree oh. If not, your daughter oti lo niyen
Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by Shawl001(m): 5:30pm On Mar 31
@OP,
The fact that you came online to ask for direction shows that you already know what to do. You joust ain’t sure. You’re considering other things.

It is well.
I advice that you pray instead and seek God’s counsel since He alone can see more than what meets the eyes.
Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by Uncledaddy1: 9:12pm On Mar 31
TotoIsGud4boy:
I was so broke and hungry in 2015, my mom was very sick too and we barely had enough to eat, we ate once a day… every-time I called my gf she was busy and couldn’t hang out with me, this is a girl I met when she was 16, I was 19 then, I bought her first android smartphone for her when she turned 18 it was around 50k as at then, she is so beautiful guys used to drive to her moms shop just to meet her cos she came from a humble background as well… fast forward to few months later my guys started telling me rumors that he saw my babe coming out of some yahoo boys lodge that he received intel that some guys Bleep my babe and that she’s now a freak .. I almost fought with my guy that day as I told him if he repeated such statement again that I’ll remove his teeth…

Weeks past and the evidence became glaring, I’ll call my babe she’s always busy.. next thing she has left to Abuja or Lagos and she was following a yahoo boy… I logged to her old Instagram that she logged to my phone and I saw my babe now does 4nal sex… I almost cried..

I became so depressed but I didn’t lose hope and started learning programming, I started getting jobs but it was not enough money so i joined blackHat and started HACKING , CCing, , CATFISHING, And CARTING….I can’t tell you what I did on telegram but my biggest cash out was $250k, I bought my mom a house and a nice Lexus and my sister now studying in the UK… I got a new gf now and I started several chain of businesses.

Don’t judge yahoo boys, some of us are good guys, life is just crazy sometimes, don’t knock off our hustle. Btw my Ex now broke asf.. she stay stalking me on IG… I sent her 100k last month tho cos if I love a bih, it’s forever.

Thank God for you. Please can I learn programming and hacking from you.
Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by Sirhush(m): 10:04am On Apr 02
Elderly man should be wise anuf to give her daughter best advice shocked
Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by Gentlesoul2021(m): 9:08pm On Apr 02
TotoIsGud4boy:
I was so broke and hungry in 2015, my mom was very sick too and we barely had enough to eat, we ate once a day… every-time I called my gf she was busy and couldn’t hang out with me, this is a girl I met when she was 16, I was 19 then, I bought her first android smartphone for her when she turned 18 it was around 50k as at then, she is so beautiful guys used to drive to her moms shop just to meet her cos she came from a humble background as well… fast forward to few months later my guys started telling me rumors that he saw my babe coming out of some yahoo boys lodge that he received intel that some guys Bleep my babe and that she’s now a freak .. I almost fought with my guy that day as I told him if he repeated such statement again that I’ll remove his teeth…

Weeks past and the evidence became glaring, I’ll call my babe she’s always busy.. next thing she has left to Abuja or Lagos and she was following a yahoo boy… I logged to her old Instagram that she logged to my phone and I saw my babe now does 4nal sex… I almost cried..

I became so depressed but I didn’t lose hope and started learning programming, I started getting jobs but it was not enough money so i joined blackHat and started HACKING , CCing, , CATFISHING, And CARTING….I can’t tell you what I did on telegram but my biggest cash out was $250k, I bought my mom a house and a nice Lexus and my sister now studying in the UK… I got a new gf now and I started several chain of businesses.

Don’t judge yahoo boys, some of us are good guys, life is just crazy sometimes, don’t knock off our hustle. Btw my Ex now broke asf.. she stay stalking me on IG… I sent her 100k last month tho cos if I love a bih, it’s forever.

Lol what a lame excuses...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Life As An Albino (my Experience) / 5 Things You Don't Get To Hear Before Saying''i Do'' / Husband And Wife To Be Buried Together In Imo After Dying One Month Apart. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.