Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,348 members, 7,881,286 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:54 PM

Assassination Attempts On Me By Pastor Tunde Bakare And A Kano Cleric Born In 19 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Assassination Attempts On Me By Pastor Tunde Bakare And A Kano Cleric Born In 19 (138 Views)

Primate Ayodele 2024 Prophecies: Assassination Attempts On Presidents, Governors / Tunde Bakare's Latter Rain Assembly Changes Name To Dominion Hall Citadel Global / Pastor Tunde Bakare And His Wife, Olayide (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Assassination Attempts On Me By Pastor Tunde Bakare And A Kano Cleric Born In 19 by lawani: 7:26pm On Mar 30
On March 30, I got a telepathic message from Bristol saying.there was a time in 2010 that Alicia Keys paid one hundred thousand naira to a vigilante team in Ile Ife to stop another assassination attempt on me. I therefore settled down to.unearth it with IFA.

Assassination attempts on me by Pastor Tunde Bakare and a Kano cleric born in 1977.

Sequel upon my online activity, Tunde Bakare decided to answer me by assassination.According to IFA he had killed two RCCG Pastors before then. One was a full time Pastor based in Abeokuta born in 1965. He was assassinated by Tunde Bakare in 1995 via poison.

He investigated me and found out I grew up in Ilesa and went to Ilesa Grammar school. There was a member of his church who was three years my senior in Ilesa Grammar school named Sunbo Faboye. Her younger brother was my classmate and high school look alike. Pastor Tunde Bakare detailed her to find someone to kill.me by.poison and he mobilized her with money and poison. The brief was that I was working against Christianity or so and assassination was therefore justified. Sumbo Faboye approached Banjo Ibironke the younger brother of another of my friends Ademola Ibironke and Banjo was my junior in the department of Chemical engineering Obafemi Awolowo University as well. He was briefed and advanced two hundred and fifty thousand naira by Sumbo Faboye. He however reported to his elder brother Ademola and they agreed that he should go and return the money. Sumbo Faboye did not mention where the money came from and she reported to Tunde Bakare that she was not able to get a channel for poison. He then directed her to use the option.of gunfire. He advanced her money and she recruited her younger brother Ariyo that was my high school doppelganger who like her went to the College of technology ESA oke. Ariyo got together members of the Supreme Eiye confraternity for the job and they paid them two million.naira into a zenith bank account on October 19 2010. Account ownership.is Ilesa. Location of payment was Ilesa and it was Sumbo Faboye that made the payment for the Supreme Eiye confraternity members that were to do the job and she made the payment from her UBA bank account but the US government intervened and compelled them to return the money on October 20 2010. The US paid them 1.2 million naira. Ari yo only facilitated the operation as he was not in Nigeria. He was based in Germany at the time but when he linked his sister with the SEC members as an agent, he asked for a commission.of ten percent which was paid into his GTB bank account on October 21 2010 by the SEC members. The person that facilitated the payment for the US government was my colleague in.the telecommunications industry in Ile Ife Dapo whose business name was TTT at the time. He also graduated from the Obafemi Awolowo University Computer engineering department but one year my junior. As the US government effort went on on one side Alicia Keys also heard of the development and went on.her own to pay a vigilante group in Ile Ife to neutralize the group that was mobilized by Tunde Bakare. She explained to them that it was a powerful Pastor that sent people after me and that they should take the money and also do it as a humanitarian service.
After then Dapo became a resource person for the US government as he was also the one used to.neutralize another attack sponsored by a Kano based Islamic cleric who paid fifty thousand naira to some Hausa men in Sabongari Ile Ife to attack and kill me for blasphemy. Dapo approached them and convinced them to let me be. He gave them ten thousand naira cash.
Re: Assassination Attempts On Me By Pastor Tunde Bakare And A Kano Cleric Born In 19 by Floky215: 10:09pm On Mar 30
lawani:
On March 30, I got a telepathic message from Bristol saying.there was a time in 2010 that Alicia Keys paid one hundred thousand naira to a vigilante team in Ile Ife to stop another assassination attempt on me. I therefore settled down to.unearth it with IFA.

Assassination attempts on me by Pastor Tunde Bakare and a Kano cleric born in 1977.

Sequel upon my online activity, Tunde Bakare decided to answer me by assassination.According to IFA he had killed two RCCG Pastors before then. One was a full time Pastor based in Abeokuta born in 1965. He was assassinated by Tunde Bakare in 1995 via poison.

He investigated me and found out I grew up in Ilesa and went to Ilesa Grammar school. There was a member of his church who was three years my senior in Ilesa Grammar school named Sunbo Faboye. Her younger brother was my classmate and high school look alike. Pastor Tunde Bakare detailed her to find someone to kill.me by.poison and he mobilized her with money and poison. The brief was that I was working against Christianity or so and assassination was therefore justified. Sumbo Faboye approached Banjo Ibironke the younger brother of another of my friends Ademola Ibironke and Banjo was my junior in the department of Chemical engineering Obafemi Awolowo University as well. He was briefed and advanced two hundred and fifty thousand naira by Sumbo Faboye. He however reported to his elder brother Ademola and they agreed that he should go and return the money. Sumbo Faboye did not mention where the money came from and she reported to Tunde Bakare that she was not able to get a channel for poison. He then directed her to use the option.of gunfire. He advanced her money and she recruited her younger brother Ariyo that was my high school doppelganger who like her went to the College of technology ESA oke. Ariyo got together members of the Supreme Eiye confraternity for the job and they paid them two million.naira into a zenith bank account on October 19 2010. Account ownership.is Ilesa. Location of payment was Ibadan and it was Ariyo Faboye that made the payment for the Supreme Eiye confraternity members that were to do the job but the US government intervened and compelled them to return the money on October 20 2010. The US paid them 1.2 million naira. The person that facilitated the payment for the US government was my colleague in.the telecommunications industry in Ile Ife Dapo whose business name was TTT at the time. He also graduated from the Obafemi Awolowo University Computer engineering department but one year my junior. As the US government effort went on on one side Alicia Keys also heard of the development and went on.her own to pay a vigilante group in Ile Ife to neutralize the group that was mobilized by Tunde Bakare. She explained to them that it was a powerful Pastor that sent people after me and that they should take the money and also do it as a humanitarian service.
After then Dapo became a resource person for the US government as he was also the one used to.neutralize another attack sponsored by a Kano based Islamic cleric who paid fifty thousand naira to some Hausa men in Sabongari Ile Ife to attack and kill me for blasphemy. Dapo approached them and convinced them to let me be. He gave them ten thousand naira cash.

You sound very much like Weretuntun...!! grin
Re: Assassination Attempts On Me By Pastor Tunde Bakare And A Kano Cleric Born In 19 by illicit(m): 10:29pm On Mar 30
Floky215:

You sound very much like Weretuntun...!! grin

Both of them are weyrey

🥵

(1) (Reply)

6th April Saturday 6pm, Come Seek His Face / Who Started Terrorism? Christians Or Muslims / Of All The Other Planets And Galaxies, Jesus Choosed Earth But...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.