Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,737 members, 7,875,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:17 PM

Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion (42798 Views)

Moment Two Young Men Proposed To Their Older Oyinbo Lovers (Video) / Bride Dances For Her Husband Who Uses Crutches On Their Wedding Day (photos) / Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by eazzzy1(m): 3:44pm On Mar 31
The guy is dancing to entertain his lover like many men of different races do. The guy may be older than that woman, the stature is deceiving you.

Nigerian guys get married to older, ugly, obese, poor, single mother, uneducated Nigerian women too, this doesn’t make the news but getting a white woman in such category is a call for speculation.

The guy isn’t the best looking guy out there, he’s lanky, probably unskilled and poor. Whatever race he chooses to date from he’s definitely not getting the best of women.
Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by PStacks(m): 4:26pm On Mar 31
Where the hell did I meet this nuisance for hells sake
Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by ChristineC: 6:10pm On Mar 31
dibunotion:
This update no dey cast. I have never seen young beautiful Caucasian marry a random Nigerian boy. It's has always been the vulnerable ones (old, obsessed, ugly, disabled, divorced etc) seeking love from young vibrant Nigerian men having been rejected in their home countries. I think both parties are opportunist which makes the equation balance.
You've not been anywhere then.
Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by placeofallure(f): 6:13pm On Mar 31
StraightGaay:
When the hunter is celebrating his kill

Na so! The hustle is real. I was in a mall in lkoyi last week and stumbled on a couple - a young Naija boy and an older white lady. You needed to see how he clung to the woman like his entire life depended on it. They were both laughing sheepishly like let's hurry up, leave here and go eat ourselves...me just dey laugh. Oyinbo woman go soon collect grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by StraightGaay: 6:26pm On Mar 31
placeofallure:

Na so! The hustle is real. I was in a mall in lkoyi last week and stumbled on a couple - a young Naija boy and an older white lady. You needed to see how he clung to the woman like his entire life depended on it. They were both laughing sheepishly like let's hurry up, leave here and go eat ourselves...me just dey laugh. Oyinbo woman go soon collect grin
grin
Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by DKM123: 8:23pm On Mar 31
abba190:
i can marry even a dead oyigbo women if it will secure me a safe passage outta this hell called Nigeria

Kai! Victor Omerigwe the nkpi! You no just get sense. Lazy @ss niccur! Don't go and work. At 40, you are stil waiting for a de@d woman to come rescue you from p0verty! Such a d!sgrace to manhood. No wonder you have joined sisterhood doing g@y sheet! Hahahaha
Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by caye(m): 8:40pm On Mar 31
The oyinbo woman knows that she just needs him for one thing and one thing only...and if he bleeps up, na to go join the Venezuelans on the streets of New York!
Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by caye(m): 8:43pm On Mar 31
Nigerians don't know that a white woman can sleep with you , and still be racist.

The way I see that woman, hin dey calculator how she go treat his fuckup when ( not if) he loseguard.
Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by caye(m): 8:47pm On Mar 31
Johnjustice:

It's a full time job

A film time slave job.

Continue.
Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by AmancalledGod: 9:41pm On Mar 31
God when??
Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by donem: 11:41pm On Mar 31
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool We know y he is dancing or should we tell her..

Anyways, God abeg give me my own oyibo lady oo !!!

I remember back in 2012 wen I been de date one ASHAWO girl like dat..

Dis girl de always cook food give me..

I gats go live with this girl because of free food grin

Anytime way customer no come, na me go service her till customer come..

My body come de slim. My PREEK come de SHRINK dat period..

This girl nearly turn my PREEK to AVATAR (the last PREEK bender)

Bros. Na one early morning I carry my boxers and singlet for hand run grin

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Man you are legendary no Cap, how about your Rusty Kala still intact?

2 Likes

Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by BabaRamota1980: 1:35am On Apr 01
That guy just receive call from his agent. Visa processed ready for collection. He is dancing for visa, not the old pussy. grin
Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by Boogyman557: 3:35am On Apr 01
donem:

Man you are legendary no Cap, how about your Rusty Kala still intact?
Holly Gram cool Respect my G..

Very much intact. E de inside fridge de chill. Heat too much..

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by Johnjustice: 6:44am On Apr 01
caye:

A film time slave job.

Continue.
Tell this to the loverboy not me, I think you just jumped into a bus without knowing where it's coming from. Am not one of the idiotic Nigerians with mental slavery that hype old white hags.
Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by PropertyBuying(f): 7:41am On Apr 01
Lovely 😐😍
Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by Papayaayasager(m): 8:28am On Apr 01
If na me and go happy pass this one wella for securing the bag for this Tinubulation period
Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by donem: 10:22am On Apr 01
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Respect my G..

Very much intact. E de inside fridge de chill. Heat too much..

WTF MAN!
cheesy Much Respect, Regards.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help / 8 Mistakes Of Many Men In Marriage / Couple's Prewedding Photos Killer Pose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.