Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,778 members, 7,879,385 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 05:16 PM

Woman Seen Smoking Shisha Through Nose Leaves Viewers Astonished - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Seen Smoking Shisha Through Nose Leaves Viewers Astonished (56694 Views)

What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) / What Is This On My Nose? (Viewers Discretion) / What Could Have Caused This White Tongue? (Viewers Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Seen Smoking Shisha Through Nose Leaves Viewers Astonished by Okhuadams(m): 12:06am On Apr 03
Zonefree:

A female smoker is valuable to the society than a feminist that hawk kpekus for a living.
This your sister consist of both a smoker and a hawker of kpekus
Re: Woman Seen Smoking Shisha Through Nose Leaves Viewers Astonished by begge: 12:11am On Apr 03
Dis one is gone
Re: Woman Seen Smoking Shisha Through Nose Leaves Viewers Astonished by Strap: 12:19am On Apr 03
Team my past don't matter
Re: Woman Seen Smoking Shisha Through Nose Leaves Viewers Astonished by mcprince32(m): 2:27am On Apr 03
Peak of pollution. No man can satisfy her in bed.
Re: Woman Seen Smoking Shisha Through Nose Leaves Viewers Astonished by about2wed(m): 3:37am On Apr 03
Omo. This one pass Sango oooooo.
Re: Woman Seen Smoking Shisha Through Nose Leaves Viewers Astonished by rolams(m): 3:42am On Apr 03
What's the benefit of this shisha of a thing?
Re: Woman Seen Smoking Shisha Through Nose Leaves Viewers Astonished by omoadeleye(m): 4:35am On Apr 03
This people always thought of themselves as a demigod that can never get sick sha
Re: Woman Seen Smoking Shisha Through Nose Leaves Viewers Astonished by wizelink(m): 4:46am On Apr 03
Somebody's wife, mother in years to come. God almighty is so gracious and merciful.

1 Like

Re: Woman Seen Smoking Shisha Through Nose Leaves Viewers Astonished by khattab02: 4:47am On Apr 03
correctguy101:

I'm yet to even understand what a God fearing man is supposed to mean.

I'm sure it's not those fearless prayer warriors who command the holy spirit and even shout at God all in the name of kabashing..

If I was God, I for don use thunder roast many people for such disrespectful approach. angry

So you go talk to ya Oga for work small small, when e reach to pray, you go dey shout at me and command my holy spirit as if na me and you get am shey?

angry

cheesy cheesy wink grin
Re: Woman Seen Smoking Shisha Through Nose Leaves Viewers Astonished by Hammed111: 4:47am On Apr 03
Sister hood turn brother hood🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Woman Seen Smoking Shisha Through Nose Leaves Viewers Astonished by Ilekokonit: 4:53am On Apr 03
EmptyGarden:
Na this type go look for God fearing man later

Can you imagine the scam.
Re: Woman Seen Smoking Shisha Through Nose Leaves Viewers Astonished by HellVictorinho6(m): 5:24am On Apr 03
pyyxxaro:
Naim make the bweast de shrink small small , before July her chest go don flat like Cabin biscuit

go tell nicki minaj or rihanna dat nonsense
Re: Woman Seen Smoking Shisha Through Nose Leaves Viewers Astonished by ozo13(m): 5:53am On Apr 03
EmptyGarden:
Na this type go look for God fearing man later
Who even allow her snuf that thing into her dirty nose.another person will now pick it and insert into his or her mouth. grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Seen Smoking Shisha Through Nose Leaves Viewers Astonished by WhyteAboki: 5:56am On Apr 03
Pls who so ever that is close should stop her thats how it starts, the villagers has started beating drums for her now, and she is responding, before u knw she will dance and dont stop and its called madness, !pls sis stop u arent impressing no man. Pls i add stop we knw u are too much and a stunt braker already

1 Like

Re: Woman Seen Smoking Shisha Through Nose Leaves Viewers Astonished by faceland: 6:01am On Apr 03
Tomorrow, 10 people would sit down and be socking that same pipe. 🤮
Re: Woman Seen Smoking Shisha Through Nose Leaves Viewers Astonished by Image123(m): 6:06am On Apr 03
zero brain involved in this.
Re: Woman Seen Smoking Shisha Through Nose Leaves Viewers Astonished by OyinO: 6:29am On Apr 03
If she likes, let her smoke shisha or even sasha through her ears, eyes or even anus, it's her own cup of tea.
Re: Woman Seen Smoking Shisha Through Nose Leaves Viewers Astonished by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:36am On Apr 03
illicit:
If u investigate well

She didn't pay for it

WORD!

1 Like

Re: Woman Seen Smoking Shisha Through Nose Leaves Viewers Astonished by mosicola(m): 6:45am On Apr 03
[quote author=Zonefree post=129213708]
A female smoker is valuable to the society than a feminist that hawk kpekus for a living. [/quote
] Someone that smokes like that is nothing less than a prostitute. A bigger one that will be banged on the floor by many guys in a club house
Re: Woman Seen Smoking Shisha Through Nose Leaves Viewers Astonished by phorget(m): 6:50am On Apr 03
Confirmedzombie:
If we investigate well. This girl is either obedient or Ipob.

Na there away, after she takes it they will blame Tinubu tomorrow for her stolen husband

Mc oluomo and his crew usually take stronger things and even Ebola himself is a cocaine addict.
Re: Woman Seen Smoking Shisha Through Nose Leaves Viewers Astonished by tophempire: 7:03am On Apr 03
WHY ONA DE SHOCKED?

SHE HAS DEAD BRAIN 🧠

DOES SHE LOOK LIKE SOMEONE WITH FUNCTIONING BRAIN?
Re: Woman Seen Smoking Shisha Through Nose Leaves Viewers Astonished by Greattha: 7:11am On Apr 03
What a man can do...

This one is finished.

Dead girl walking, she/they just don't know it yet.

Gistmedia10:
In a shocking incident caught on camera, a woman was seen indulging in an unconventional method of smoking shisha through her nose, leaving onlookers and viewers bewildered. shocked

The footage, which quickly went viral on social media, shows the unidentified woman confidently inhaling shisha smoke through her nose instead of the traditional method of using the mouth. The video, filmed at a local hookah lounge, has sparked a mix of reactions, with many expressing disbelief and amazement at her unusual technique.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNmwU6HJJgo
Re: Woman Seen Smoking Shisha Through Nose Leaves Viewers Astonished by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:25am On Apr 03
Person future wife
Re: Woman Seen Smoking Shisha Through Nose Leaves Viewers Astonished by drimzsmoke(m): 7:45am On Apr 03
kmaster007:
This one don turn herself to firelord

.....firelord Ozai, father of prince Zuko and princess Azula, younger brother of general Iroh, son of firelord Azulon!!!😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Seen Smoking Shisha Through Nose Leaves Viewers Astonished by xjiggy: 7:54am On Apr 03
Shisha is not going to solve the highness she's looking for. I hope she desist from drugs because the end is not always a pleasant experience
Re: Woman Seen Smoking Shisha Through Nose Leaves Viewers Astonished by WoroSeeWoro(m): 8:01am On Apr 03
one word for them.........

Re: Woman Seen Smoking Shisha Through Nose Leaves Viewers Astonished by udomonday: 8:11am On Apr 03
Zonefree:

A female smoker is valuable to the society than a feminist that hawk kpekus for a living.
if she smokes the way she does,then she is likely to be generous with her pussy.

1 Like

Re: Woman Seen Smoking Shisha Through Nose Leaves Viewers Astonished by Hassanmaye(m): 8:23am On Apr 03
Gistmedia10:
In a shocking incident caught on camera, a woman was seen indulging in an unconventional method of smoking shisha through her nose, leaving onlookers and viewers bewildered. shocked

The footage, which quickly went viral on social media, shows the unidentified woman confidently inhaling shisha smoke through her nose instead of the traditional method of using the mouth. The video, filmed at a local hookah lounge, has sparked a mix of reactions, with many expressing disbelief and amazement at her unusual technique.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNmwU6HJJgo
Beyond redemption
Re: Woman Seen Smoking Shisha Through Nose Leaves Viewers Astonished by Cantonese: 8:34am On Apr 03
wrongman665:
Nigeria girls are useless

What about some Nigerian boys who are utterly useless?
Or are they not the ones who use the same girls for ritual purposes?
Re: Woman Seen Smoking Shisha Through Nose Leaves Viewers Astonished by CHAQUR: 8:36am On Apr 03
Even in cars and every other machines... Only the ones with bad worn out engines smoke.
Re: Woman Seen Smoking Shisha Through Nose Leaves Viewers Astonished by Papayaayasager(m): 9:24am On Apr 03
After they will say don't judge me with my past

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Seen Smoking Shisha Through Nose Leaves Viewers Astonished by greypencils: 10:04am On Apr 03
Ndi forget my past. Na simps go suffer am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? / Nigerian Woman Dies 5 Days After Her Wedding (Photos) / Man Who Had Neurofibroma Smiles After Surgery To Remove Huge Tumor On His Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.