Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,219 members, 7,934,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 04:12 PM

I Was Scam By Kudiflex - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Scam By Kudiflex (803 Views)

Please Help Me,. I Was Scam By This Person. / I Was Scam By Nairlander Who Advertise His Data Business Here / How I Was Scam By Jumia Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Scam By Kudiflex by Bamidele1095: 3:47pm On Apr 01
Please I saw an advert on tiktok 'kudiflex' that I can buy phone and pay later and I contact the number on the page, and he sent me a form and to me to pay #60 000 initial payment and pay the remaining 12 month, I transfer the money to the account he sent and that he said they want to verify my profile if is real, after that he said have been verified that I should pay #20 300 for delivery and card, I told him I will get back to him, the second day I lost my mom and I told him that I need refund and he's telling me that I can't collect refund that is being processed and that's not what he told me yesterday, I need help, I've been scammed

Re: I Was Scam By Kudiflex by immortalcrown(m): 3:53pm On Apr 01
Cheap things come with their own consequences.

Rich things have their own consequences.
Re: I Was Scam By Kudiflex by superCleanworks(m): 4:08pm On Apr 01
so people still lack sense like this? you be MUGU forever.
Re: I Was Scam By Kudiflex by Bamidele1095: 4:13pm On Apr 01
I don't have idea of this before, you don't need to insult me on this
superCleanworks:
so people still lack sense like this? you be MUGU forever.
Re: I Was Scam By Kudiflex by Zonefree(m): 4:25pm On Apr 01
Bamidele1095:
I don't have idea of this before, you don't need to insult me on this
Why do I have this feeling you wanted to scam them first before they scammed you?

2 Likes

Re: I Was Scam By Kudiflex by Bamidele1095: 4:33pm On Apr 01
Why would I scam them I just saw the advert on my friend tiktok if I want to scam them I won't come here to report, no insult please
Zonefree:

Why do I have this feeling you wanted to scam them first before they scammed you?

Re: I Was Scam By Kudiflex by fidelmarshal199: 5:06pm On Apr 01
You were expecting to get a phone of 640k with a deposit of 60k? Even easybuy no fit run this. Your selfishness is your weakness.
Re: I Was Scam By Kudiflex by Bamidele1095: 5:08pm On Apr 01
What can I do now
Re: I Was Scam By Kudiflex by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 10:28pm On Apr 01
Inukwa ooooo
Re: I Was Scam By Kudiflex by TheFinesseKid: 8:37am On Apr 02
All because Una won use iPhone by force.

Sorry but it's gone. This should serve as deterrent to other person's
Re: I Was Scam By Kudiflex by Bamidele1095: 9:57am On Apr 02
I'm using iPhone before I lost it and I don't have full payment cash with me don't insult am just posting this here so other will not fall victim because they have like 137k followers on tiktok and I just found out that they always delete their comments because of their fraudulent act

(1) (Reply)

Another Igbo Caught Selling Poison Beans � In Lagos / Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Been Sturborn / Police Find Body Of Boy, 2, In Father’s Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.