Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,704 members, 7,932,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 04:40 PM

Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. (38988 Views)

Governor Masari Builds Mosque On Roundabout In Katsina (Picture) / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu at the Holy Mosque on lesser Hajj (photo) / El-Rufai Demolishes Mosque On Waff Road In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by CluelessMODS: 11:38am On Apr 02
ablejesus26:

😁😁 Sha hold something make Yes daddy no go send you to early grave due to excessive sefia pain o😁😁

Hold your chest well make you no fall and die Jo😁
Another dry one....yes daddy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by ablejesus26(m): 11:47am On Apr 02
CluelessMODS:

Another dry one....yes daddy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Loll 😁😁 I se sha hold something before yes daddy send you to your early grave 😁 the pain don dey too much for your chest to bearπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by CluelessMODS: 11:51am On Apr 02
ablejesus26:

Loll 😁😁 I se sha hold something before yes daddy send you to your early grave 😁 the pain don dey too much for your chest to bearπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜
Dry joke....yes daddy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜Ή

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by ablejesus26(m): 11:57am On Apr 02
CluelessMODS:

Dry joke....yes daddy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜Ή

Sefia pain 😁😁😁 hold something before you fall down and die joor😁

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:23pm On Apr 02
Bendeco2020:
Observe all the people talking bad about Obi from Facebook, Twitter and Nairaland they're always yorubas.

They will tell you how northerners won't vote for Obi, i wonder if they're the mouth piece of the North. Am just tired of these people
and those people abusing President Tinubu are from which region?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by rinzaugustine: 12:46pm On Apr 02
Bankkym:

Do you mean you sat down to type this long rubbish just to defend this fraud called Peter Obi? A man who is presently rebuilding the next cash-n-carry (burnt) one of the largest chain stores in Abuja which was filled with foreign products to champion the growth of local manufacturers. A man whose supermarket got burnt down to aches because the fire truck in the compound was not functioning but was only there for decorative purposes to protect the lives and properties of Nigerians? You must be sick to have typed all this nonsense. When the other parts of Nigeria is ready we will vote soludo, umahi or any other credible person from south east as president and commander in chief.
The fact that you believe a supermarket is a significant Obi business shows either you are below 17 years or your IQ is below that to have typed this trash….kids with low IQ all over Nairaland…smh
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by CluelessMODS: 2:00pm On Apr 02
ablejesus26:

Sefia pain 😁😁😁 hold something before you fall down and die joor😁
Yeye dey fool yourself with your dry joke.
Yes daddy!
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 4:46pm On Apr 02
lol,well,i am a northerner and ican tell you this guy is simply wasting his time.it has been decreed a kafir can never be voted into power in islam

Bendeco2020:
Observe all the people talking bad about Obi from Facebook, Twitter and Nairaland they're always yorubas.

They will tell you how northerners won't vote for Obi, i wonder if they're the mouth piece of the North. Am just tired of these people
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by IfnobeGod20: 5:50pm On Apr 02
richie240:
Hehehehehe.... nwokem my "we yoruba" bloda, ke kwanu?? grin grin

So sm1 cannot even play with u again ni??
Ordinary whyning wey I whyne u, u don begin menstruate??
Inukwa o o o
grin grin

Oh! See the chief wailer wailing on every thread created. This job you took, will never favour you. The best it would do for you is to reduce you. Be carrying negative vibes about thinking you're undoing anyone but indirectly undoing yourself. I just pity your family that look unto you for breakthrough. Thy don't know you've taken another unprofitable venture of defending politicians that have held them in the jugular by their economy policies. Repent and be converted because the path you're touring is unprofitable.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by IfnobeGod20: 6:03pm On Apr 02
CluelessMODS:

Oro mi dun, owo Inu ejee. Omo oko to mo Omo ale. Omo lo bere lowo awon Obi e, Iwo ni Omo ale to nko tile ta. Gbogbo epe to se, kepe ro mo Lori, asee gun. Emi lomo Igbo, divisive human being. You think I am Igbo, tribalistic this thing. Olorun ju e lo.
Omo ofo!...You will soon kick the bucket! Ewure! Oro wo ni oloriburuku e so to ma dun mi...Chinedu Omo ale Yoruba!
Odun, owo Lara, owo Inu eje e. The Bible says, no rest for the wicked until they are drunken by their own blood. Iduro Ko si, ibere ko si fe ni to gbodo mi. You've swallowed what is bigger than you, no wonder you're restless Jumpin from one thread to the other looking for Peter Obi and anything related with him. Until you ask for forgiveness,no solution for you.
Omo ale toun pe Omo Omo lomo ale. Shior!
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by IfnobeGod20: 6:18pm On Apr 02
idealogical:
This man tried the religious politics and division and failed woefully, so why is he down the same route again?

Religion is not the only route to Aso Rock, he's just too shallow and cannot think out of the box.
If there is anyone that journeyed the religion route is APC and Tinubu. Please which party chose Muslim Muslim and told the whole world that if he chose Christian as a VP, the northerners would not vote him?
Which party said APC Muslim Muslim is a jihad after gathering Muslims cleric together in Kano?
Which party gathered fake bishops in Abuja?
If there is anyone or party that used religion in the last presidential election is APC and Tinubu.
Everything came to the open when El-Rufai the arrowhead finally gathered the Muslim clerics together in Kaduna to thank them for their involvement in the presidential election. Many videos of their preaching in the mosques are still with us, how they were telling their members not to shame Islam but to ensure that Muslim Muslim ticket works. I even have one as he was telling his members to jettison party politics but to ensure they vote for Muslim Muslim ticket. Trying to be smart by half it won't work because APC really religionised the last election too much.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by IfnobeGod20: 6:30pm On Apr 02
GreatOchuks:

God picked his call indeed
So what happened to the call he dialled for Presidency , bad network or he didn't have airtime ?
If you're a Christian you would know that same thing happened to Daniel in the Bible. The king of Persia delayed the answer to his call. Even heavens know the shenanigan played by INEC and APC in the last presidential election which many of you feigned ignorance about but everything opened before God. I live you and your conscience if you really have one.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by CluelessMODS: 6:31pm On Apr 02
IfnobeGod20:
Odun, owo Lara, owo Inu eje e. The Bible says, no rest for the wicked until they are drunken by their own blood. Iduro Ko si, ibere ko si fe ni to gbodo mi. You've swallowed what is bigger than you, no wonder you're restless Jumpin from one thread to the other looking for Peter Obi and anything related with him. Until you ask for forgiveness,no solution for you.
Sango lo ma pa gbogbo ebi e! Oni ku ire! Jamba moto lo ma pa e!
Chinedu your stupidity is great...Omo ale Yoruba!
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by IfnobeGod20: 6:37pm On Apr 02
CluelessMODS:

Sango lo ma pa gbogbo ebi e! Oni ku ire! Jamba moto lo ma pa e!
Chinedu your stupidity is great...Omo ale Yoruba!
Lazy Omo ale toun pe Omo oko lomo ale. Plagiarising my comment for the second time. Gbogbo epe e mo da pada loruko Jesu, agbara wa. No rest for you until you repent. Olofo toun binu ologo.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by richie240: 6:47pm On Apr 02
IfnobeGod20[
:

Oh! See the chief wailer wailing on every thread created. This job you took, will never favour you. The best it would do for you is to reduce you. Be carrying negative vibes about thinking you're undoing anyone but indirectly undoing yourself. I just pity your family that look into you for breakthrough. Thy don't know you've taken another unprofitable venture of defending politicians that have held them in the jugular by their economy policies. Repent and be converted because the path you're touring is unprofitable.

My "we yoruba" bloda, u don show??
grin grin

IfnobeGod20:

See what you turned to in the poster just because you took up unprofitable venture. U Shame!
still dey menstruate abi??
I understand!
cool

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by IfnobeGod20: 6:58pm On Apr 02
richie240:
grin grin

See what you turned to in the poster just because you took unprofitable venture. Shame!

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by IfnobeGod20: 6:58pm On Apr 02
richie240:
grin grin

See what you turned to in the poster just because you took up unprofitable venture. Shame!

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by CluelessMODS: 10:50pm On Apr 02
IfnobeGod20:

Lazy Omo ale toun pe Omo oko lomo ale. Plagiarising my comment for the second time. Gbogbo epe e mo da pada loruko Jesu, agbara wa. No rest for you until you repent. Olofo toun binu ologo.
Oloshi nse lo ma gbo ku bi aja! Oponu akinrada ome were! Chinedu omo IPOB! Do you even know Jesus....ekwensu! You better go take your medication else you keep barking like a dog with rabies....Ewure! Omo esu! Omo odo Peter Obi awon yes daddy! O da bi pe Peter Obi lo n do iya e!
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by ablejesus26(m): 7:35am On Apr 03
CluelessMODS:

Yeye dey fool yourself with your dry joke.
Yes daddy!

Yeye you no wan cover the sefia pain with laugh emoji again ba😁😁 you just dey fool yourself no go fall down die throwaway for nothing oo😁😁

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by CluelessMODS: 7:37am On Apr 03
ablejesus26:

Yeye you no wan cover the sefia pain with laugh emoji again ba😁😁 you just dey fool yourself no go fall down die throwaway for nothing oo😁😁
Ode! Same picture over and over.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by Splashme: 7:39am On Apr 03
Obiedun:
This obi is a scammer.

Obi be pressing your neck.
Sorry, hear?
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by Obiedun(m): 7:58am On Apr 03
Splashme:

Obi be pressing your neck.
Sorry, hear?
Stop licking his ass. He has nothing to ofer anyone. He goes about telling lies and propagating bigotry. Jumping parties, moving from church to church and mosque to mosque. Desperate agulu man.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by IfnobeGod20: 8:55am On Apr 03
CluelessMODS:

Oloshi nse lo ma gbo ku bi aja! Oponu akinrada ome were! Chinedu omo IPOB! Do you even know Jesus....ekwensu! You better go take your medication else you keep barking like a dog with rabies....Ewure! Omo esu! Omo odo Peter Obi awon yes daddy! O da bi pe Peter Obi lo n do iya e!
See crazy mind to ro wipe Omo yinbo ni mi. This tribalistic omo ale that is causing division in the country. Oni bo ninu takute to wo. Olofo toun binu ologo. See what you have turned to because of politicians. Repent and be converted because you've missed road.

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by CluelessMODS: 11:47am On Apr 03
IfnobeGod20:

See crazy mind to ro wipe Omo yinbo ni mi. This tribalistic omo ale that is causing division in the country. Oni bo ninu takute to wo. Olofo toun binu ologo. See what you have turned to because of politicians. Repent and be converted because you've missed road.
See crazy useless animalistic LP supporter! This tribalistic omo ale that is causing division in the country. Oni bo ninu takute to wo. Olofo toun binu ologo. See what you have turned to because of politicians. Repent and be converted because you've missed road.
O ni se ori ire, iya lo ma se oku e!
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by IfnobeGod20: 12:50pm On Apr 03
CluelessMODS:

See crazy useless animalistic LP supporter! This tribalistic omo ale that is causing division in the country. Oni bo ninu takute to wo. Olofo toun binu ologo. See what you have turned to because of politicians. Repent and be converted because you've missed road.
O ni se ori ire, iya lo ma se oku e!
You've carried an infested firewood, until you come with remorseful heart to ask for forgiveness, you have no headway. No wonder your moniker bears CluelessMODS, the mods have over blocked you and you went opening another moniker to troll them. I see that you're uncultured, unrefined and untrained nairalander. Repent and be converted because you still have a long way to go. Abo oro la nso fomo oluwabi, to ba denu e, adodidi. Stop allowing APC demon making you crazy and unreasonable.

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by CluelessMODS: 1:13pm On Apr 03
IfnobeGod20:

You've carried an infested firewood, until you come with remorseful heart to ask for forgiveness, you have no headway. No wonder your moniker bears CluelessMODS, the mods have over blocked you and you went opening another moniker to troll them. I see that you're uncultured, unrefined and untrained nairalander. Repent and be converted because you still have a long way to go. Abo oro la nso fomo oluwabi, to ba denu e, adodidi. Stop allowing APC demon making you crazy and unreasonable.
Bastard are you the one to tell me the party to support? What is paining you? I be your father mate? You useless offspring of a demonic mother. Did your mother train you well? No she did not if not you will not come on line to start insulting your father. What is your business if I support APC? Is it your support or your vote?
It will not be well with you and your generations! Am I the cause of your hunger and frustration? Come and force me to vote Obi. Useless 20 something year old boy raised from the gutters.
You see your level of illiteracy so you don't know moniker can be anything. CluelessMODS mumu that means Clueless moderators! Uneducated idiot that is taking moniker to be a real name...IfnobeGod! You wey God don forsake...APODA!
Keep posting stupid and irrelevant pictures. Tinubu is your president, you can kill yourself because of that
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by CluelessMODS: 1:22pm On Apr 03
IfnobeGod20:

You need to take your medication before your madness takes you to market square.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him / Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari / Between Fayose And Little Children During Project Inspection.Checkout His Outfit

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.