Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,810 members, 7,942,040 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 06:39 PM

"Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event (45429 Views)

The Moment Jowizaza Made A Grand Entry At Obi Cubana's Mom's Burial (Video) / E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Made Grand Entry To Funnybone Comedy Show / Chidera Eggerue Slays In Bikini, Makes Grand Entrance Into The Pool (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by Latakia(f): 4:43pm On Apr 03
enemyofprogress:
See as she resemble Latakia
see your life so this clown Bobrisky is now your mentor. What a pity to come to this world through fornication. Sha stop bragging of sponsoring another person go abroad when u cannot feed yourself grin
Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by Exceed15: 4:44pm On Apr 03
CountinBlessins:

Whether you like it or not you are a smelly homosexual. Only a smelly idiotic half beast called a homosexual will call a man like him she.

Animal pls don't quote me again

LOL...I see you cannot engage in conversation without bitterness People can get popular doing wrong things as I mentioned but does not make it right. Anyway let me remind you that you ,your father, mother and siblings are the animals. .even animals have intuition.
Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by Juniorangel(m): 4:44pm On Apr 03
Which one is Mummy of Lagos.... That's how all this nonsense start.
Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by Kingzjayzee: 4:44pm On Apr 03
Is SHis d!k still intact?
Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by Agunesinjaweola: 4:49pm On Apr 03
Leave her alone
She's pregnant with Twins
Nothing Impossible !!
Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by enemyofprogress: 4:52pm On Apr 03
Latakia:
see your life so this clown Bobrisky is now your mentor. What a pity to come to this world through fornication. Sha stop bragging of sponsoring another person go abroad when u cannot feed yourself grin
that sponsorship thing still dey hungry you. Don't worry, wait till summer time. Dat thing wey dey hungry you from me, you go get am. Baby mama is not a curse grin grin tongue
Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by TUANKU(m): 4:55pm On Apr 03
Draslo:
I hear say PO dey nack this guy

I hear say Portable dey nack your mama.

1 Like

Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by CountinBlessins(m): 4:55pm On Apr 03
Exceed15:

LOL...I see you cannot engage in conversation without bitterness People can get popular doing wrong things as I mentioned but does not make it right. Anyway let me remind you that you ,your father, mother and siblings are the animals. .even animals have intuition.

Beasts. Smelly anus chasing beasts 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I thank the Lord everyday that stats show homosexuals and transgender have the highest suicide rate in the world.
.so you will soon commit suicide too ,🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💯💯💯💯💯
Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by Mom007(f): 5:04pm On Apr 03
Brave boy... never knowing when his fans will become a lynching mob and strip/ beat him for the anomaly that he is practicing.
Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by eastcoast100: 5:27pm On Apr 03
Yea but PO has since stopped knacking him cos immediately *Jagabandit/*thiefnubuuuu**
Started kissing &knacking him,gbaa he gave Bobrisky mouth infection, and Gonorrhoea combined with syphilis.Since then, PO no dey knack am again

Draslo:

Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by FRANCISTOWN: 5:41pm On Apr 03
Eunoiaa:

Take your own advice and leave women alone, including quoting them on NL.

Thank you.

If your post had nothing to do with men. Who would quote you?

Steer clear steering up men and you will be avoided like a piece of a sh*t.

No wonder your boyfriend dey beat you. IQ is less than the TrueFalse in a Logic Gate.
Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by ComeToJesus: 5:41pm On Apr 03
GistMedia0:
Bobrisky, made a grand entrance to a public event, leaving onlookers in awe. The self-proclaimed "Mummy of Lagos" was met with cheers and chants of adoration as fans gathered to catch a glimpse of the renowned personality. shocked

Dressed in a stunning ensemble that commanded attention, Bobrisky's arrival was nothing short of spectacular. The event, which drew a large crowd, came to a halt as all eyes turned to the vibrant personality, known for breaking barriers and pushing boundaries.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNE6aeomYRc

Op, you and your Bobrisky get sko sko for brain. Seek help immediately.
Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by FRANCISTOWN: 5:42pm On Apr 03
Maysdevices:
This one sisters go dey smell like spoilt food

Just imagine the kind of women he surrounds himself with. Body odor women
What more do you have in that your tiny head to say?
Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by Onuminya1: 5:57pm On Apr 03
The dam niggar don even get breast join self
Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by BlackFlamefromP: 6:02pm On Apr 03
I warned you to stop smoking that stuff, didn't I?

Eunoiaa:
[s]This is the end of the metamorphosis of the male species.

To be a woman, in toto, gloriously, spiritually.

The 'un-actualization' of this is what causes many a great young men to be misogynistic towards women. They see something, a form they are trying to be like, and they just cannot attain. They yearn to be a woman, they desire to be a woman, and many do not have the resources to quicken the process, so they hope in being hateful towards women, they can keep us dissatisfied with being women, truly and originally.

But the key to masculine happiness and freedom is to accept your feminine spirit and to revel in your visions of girlhood. An average young boy from the age of 5 starts having these dreams about his girhood, and it manifests physically as a wet dream. The process of becoming a woman starts from here until a man is 55, when he truly transforms into being a woman.

But so many men nowadays do not reach this maturation for one reason or the other. Their jealousy for the female nature is so strong that it gets in the way of their growth. They consume so much of the redpill that kills their divine feminine nature and leaves them at the mercy of other failed 'yet-to-developed' women like Andrew Tate and Shola of Twitter. I mean, look at their faces, you can see they look a little bit feminine, right? (Google them and see).

The more masculine a man looks, the farther he is from his feminine nature, and unfulfilled he is.

To be a Bobrisky should be the goal of every man. To be a woman is the highest enlightenment to attain. Everyone should be a Mummy, mother, woman, lady. Anything.

Change your ways as a man today, and work towards your spiritual assignment of ultimately becoming a woman and let us all live in an happy, gynocentric, matriarchal society as nature made it. Afterall, there's only really ONE gender at the point of conception- the XX chromosome[/s].
Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by kelvindj98: 6:15pm On Apr 03
RickyJesus:

You are a closet gay, stop projecting.

Just having a logical and causal conversation, I know better know where the anger and hate is coming from. Just be yourself.
Gay whisperer don drop quote
Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by LordIsaac(m): 6:19pm On Apr 03
Gen ‘s role model. I’m not surprised as I’ve seen worse abroad!
Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by kelvindj98: 6:20pm On Apr 03
ArcSEMPECJ:
Sanity has no root in Lagos State......

Only in Lagos State do insanity begin, one man was the Governor, another mad man became popular there with his music, another is now a he woman and people there are clapping and celebrating himshe....

That's the love of Lagos State, just come up with one madness and before you know it , you can become anything you dream of in no time...

Soon heshe will contest for the Governor of Lagos State.......

Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:28pm On Apr 03
[quote author=kelvindj98 post=129251908][/quote]

If you dont understand, you overstand.....
Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by emmaodet: 6:45pm On Apr 03
obiekunie01:
waitoo!

so na like this bobrisky take become super star!

grin grin
Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by Maysdevices(f): 6:51pm On Apr 03
FRANCISTOWN:

What more do you have in that your tiny head to say?
At least I have a head to think while you live brainlessly and navigate the world by echolocation
Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by Edeh09135399(m): 7:03pm On Apr 03
Imagine my fellow guy,nigger, you still get Pre-K so,or na your Yash sweet?
Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by Edeh09135399(m): 7:05pm On Apr 03
ComeToJesus:

Op, you and your Bobrisky get sko sko for brain. Seek help immediately.
brotherhood is missing you
Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by Ravenna: 7:37pm On Apr 03
Draslo:
Which PO?
Peter Obby?!
Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by CodedWealth(m): 8:03pm On Apr 03
Eunoiaa:
This is the end of the metamorphosis of the male species.

The 'un-actualization' of this is what causes many a great young men to be misogynistic towards women. They see something, a form they are trying to be like, and they just cannot attain. They yearn to be a woman, they desire to be a woman, and many do not have the resources to quicken the process, so they hope in being hateful towards women, they can keep us dissatisfied with being women, truly and originally.

But the key to masculine happiness and freedom is to accept your feminine spirit and to revel in your visions of girlhood. An average young boy from the age of 5 starts having these dreams about his girhood, and it manifests physically as a wet dream. The process of becoming a woman starts from here until a man is 55, when he truly transforms into being a woman.

But so many men nowadays do not reach this maturation for one reason or the other. Their jealousy for the female nature is so strong that it gets in the way of their growth. They consume so much of the redpill that kills their divine feminine nature and leaves them at the mercy of other failed 'yet-to-developed' women like Andrew Tate and Shola of Twitter. I mean, look at their faces, you can see they look a little bit feminine, right? (Google them and see).

The more masculine a man looks, the farther he is from his feminine nature, and unfulfilled he is.

To be a Bobrisky should be the goal of every man. To be a woman is the highest enlightenment to attain. Everyone should be a Mummy, mother, woman, lady. Anything.

Change your ways as a man today, and work towards your spiritual assignment of ultimately becoming a woman and let us all live in an happy, gynocentric, matriarchal society as nature made it. Afterall, there's only really ONE gender at the point of conception- the XX chromosome.

I believe this is the work of chat GPT,

Else, how on earth did you think of this much nonsense in the first place?

What's the worst you can get?

C'mon, tell me.
Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by Eunoiaa(f): 8:05pm On Apr 03
CodedWealth:
What's the worst you can get?

C'mon, tell me.

Sorry, come again.
Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by BucketHat(m): 8:09pm On Apr 03
He or she,
Both,
Double,
Mr & Mrs,
All of the above!!!!!!

2024th wonders of the world!!!!

Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:11pm On Apr 03
I see a trans not a cross.... ooooo
Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by goodman5(m): 8:43pm On Apr 03
So na man be this grin
Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by Fujiyama: 9:05pm On Apr 03
buharibanjo:
Ah!
Nigeria.
God
Help
Us

^^^
grin
Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by Belurved1(m): 9:26pm On Apr 03
Soul sold, he's gone.
hslbroker2:
Speechless, I wonder what this she-man will be telling he-her children in the future, or he-she will remain childless, candidate of ruin and hell

Meanwhile x

Check my signature for your building project.
Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by youngest85(m): 9:36pm On Apr 03
Eunoiaa:
This is the end of the metamorphosis of the male species.

Change your ways as a man today, and work towards your spiritual assignment of ultimately becoming a woman and let us all live in an happy, gynocentric, matriarchal society as nature made it. Afterall, there's only really ONE gender at the point of conception- the XX chromosome.
In the light of truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Van Vicker And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Princess Shyngle: "A Man Is About To Breakup His Relationship For Me" / Bbnaija: Dorathy Bachor Shares New Lovely Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.