Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,250 members, 7,934,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 05:45 PM

Davido Debunks Rumours That He Was Arrested. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Debunks Rumours That He Was Arrested. (14606 Views)

Rita Dominic Debunks Rumours Of Welcoming Twins / Davido Debunks Rumor Of Ubi Franklin Scamming Him And Chioma / Tiwa Savage Debunks Rumours That She Has Left Mavin Records (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Debunks Rumours That He Was Arrested. by Cheapgadget(f): 6:13pm On Apr 02
Re: Davido Debunks Rumours That He Was Arrested. by blowjohn(m): 6:14pm On Apr 02
Thank God he didn't add that he moves with 100 policemen like shalipopi grin grin
Re: Davido Debunks Rumours That He Was Arrested. by blowjohn(m): 6:16pm On Apr 02
helinues:
Expect new music to be dropped

Na pre ad

Abi?

No be u dey produce the track for davido? grin cheesy grin
Re: Davido Debunks Rumours That He Was Arrested. by naptu2: 6:16pm On Apr 02
free2ryhme:

Kemi Olunloyo started this nonsense

Kemi Olunloyo copied it from K24. She even got a lot of things wrong. K24 wrote "JKIA", that is Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. She thought that it was John F. Kennedy Airport and she wrote that Davido was in New York (he was in Kenya).
Re: Davido Debunks Rumours That He Was Arrested. by Kiapk: 6:41pm On Apr 02
I don't know y I don't like this guy
Re: Davido Debunks Rumours That He Was Arrested. by Kingzmate(m): 6:54pm On Apr 02
APRIL FOOL ? cool
ABEG HOW MUCH BE 1 CUP OF BEANS FOR UR AREA grin

BECAUSE I TOO LIKE BEANS grin

MY AREA DON CAST cheesy
Re: Davido Debunks Rumours That He Was Arrested. by Fadakings(m): 7:23pm On Apr 02
Kai... such savagery
post=129236047:

Educated fool is your moniker?
Now we know 😉

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Debunks Rumours That He Was Arrested. by educatedfool: 9:50pm On Apr 02
post=129236047:

Educated fool is your moniker?
Now we know 😉
being an Illiterate fool is more honorable than being the most hated person on Nairaland "MANNA BBQGRILLS"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stephanie Okereke Linus Advises Teenagers (video) / Nse Ikpe-Etim Speaks On Celebrating Valentine’s Day / Skales: I Paid Praiz N4,000 To Produce My First Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.