Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,731 members, 7,875,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:54 PM

How Do I Pay For Prepaid Electricity With My Phone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Pay For Prepaid Electricity With My Phone (764 Views)

This Is Intelligence... See How This Boy Produce Electricity With Only Pawpaw / My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status / My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Pay For Prepaid Electricity With My Phone by ayjay45(m): 2:02pm On Apr 03
Please I used to do it from a cybercafé. Help
Re: How Do I Pay For Prepaid Electricity With My Phone by hunterezi(m): 2:03pm On Apr 03
Go to POS let them help you. You can pay with your Kuda or Opay app too
Re: How Do I Pay For Prepaid Electricity With My Phone by oluwafreshkid(m): 2:03pm On Apr 03
ayjay45:

Opay
PalmPay
Pocketapp
Re: How Do I Pay For Prepaid Electricity With My Phone by ayjay45(m): 2:12pm On Apr 03
oluwafreshkid:

Opay
PalmPay
Pocketapp
hunterezi:
Go to POS let them help you. You can pay with your Kuda or Opay app too
can I use irecharge.ng
Re: How Do I Pay For Prepaid Electricity With My Phone by Brian47(m): 2:15pm On Apr 03
Use Opay
Re: How Do I Pay For Prepaid Electricity With My Phone by MrCork: 2:32pm On Apr 03
ayjay45:

You pay by paying sir!!! angry

1 Like

Re: How Do I Pay For Prepaid Electricity With My Phone by Babamide(m): 2:41pm On Apr 03
ayjay45:
can I use irecharge.ng
Yeah, the charge #100 I think
Re: How Do I Pay For Prepaid Electricity With My Phone by ayjay45(m): 2:58pm On Apr 03
MrCork:

You pay by paying sir!!! angry
shut the fùck up
Re: How Do I Pay For Prepaid Electricity With My Phone by MrCork: 3:41pm On Apr 03
ayjay45:
shut the fùck up

why? are u hungry? embarassed
Brother whos dat on yor profile..u?..yes u are hungry!! (No oofencsece) angry
Re: How Do I Pay For Prepaid Electricity With My Phone by SafetyFirst(m): 4:50pm On Apr 03
On your mobile app, go to pay bills, you will see electricity. Choose prepaid go to the distribution company, enter your meter number, phone number and amount. Verify customer details and pay. The token will be sent to the phone number you provided.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Pay For Prepaid Electricity With My Phone by Kelklein(m): 4:57pm On Apr 03
go to irrecharge.ng
Or buypower.ng

Input your meter number and amount you want to purchase. But get your ATM card ready as it would ask for the number on the Card and your PIN during payment.. the sites are approved safe for card transaction..

Or better still buy using you bank mobile app

Select 'Utilities' or 'Bill Payment' depending on your app, then select your DISCo e.g AEDC, EEDC and Input your Prepaid number and Amount you want to purchase..
Re: How Do I Pay For Prepaid Electricity With My Phone by Gbadugbakun(m): 5:17pm On Apr 03
ayjay45:
Download opay or palmpay on your phone and click on electricity then click on your disco, input your meter number and the amount and a code would be sent to your registered number. That code is what you would use to recharge your meter.
Re: How Do I Pay For Prepaid Electricity With My Phone by ayjay45(m): 5:36pm On Apr 03
Gbadugbakun:

Download opay or palmpay on your phone and click on electricity then click on your disco, input your meter number and the amount and a code would be sent to your registered number. That code is what you would use to recharge your meter.
can I use opay if I don't have opay account
Re: How Do I Pay For Prepaid Electricity With My Phone by Gbadugbakun(m): 5:37pm On Apr 03
ayjay45:
can I use opay if I don't have opay account
You can't unless you want to give the money to someone with an opay account to help you recharge.
Re: How Do I Pay For Prepaid Electricity With My Phone by Nemesis0147(m): 8:20pm On Apr 03
Buypower…..I have been using it and chose the transfer option.
They will send you their account number to guy number or your mail…
Then send you token when you credit them
Re: How Do I Pay For Prepaid Electricity With My Phone by charlsecy(m): 12:16pm On Apr 05
ayjay45:
All banking apps and some websites allow token purchase.
Re: How Do I Pay For Prepaid Electricity With My Phone by BigDickProblems: 12:55pm On Apr 05
It's the year 2024, 21st century and someone is asking this type of question.

It's just like asking how to make a phone call with your mobile phone in the year 2050.

Modified:

All you need is your meter number and your DISCO. Your bank mobile app only needs those info.

(1) (Reply)

I'm Going To End Up In Prison / Who Are You In Love With Now? / Dating Tips Or Tricks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.