Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,517 members, 7,940,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 02:26 PM

For The Women: Would You Date A Younger Man? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Women: Would You Date A Younger Man? (2313 Views)

Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? / Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: For The Women: Would You Date A Younger Man? by tpia5: 7:54pm On Nov 17, 2011
@ topic

i dont have a problem if the difference is like under 5 years but anything more than that generally smacks of gigolo. Not referring to the op.

Of course there are exceptions since some men genuinely prefer women who are older than them but its still not advisable because the guy could just be looking for a sugar mummy or something similar.

Just my opinion.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Ex-girl Doesn't Want To Let Me Be / Can You Date A Lady Who Admires Other Guys Openly ? / Why Won't One's Sister Allow You Date Any Of Their Friends???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.