Stats: 3,180,226 members, 7,910,318 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 03:50 AM

How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Losing Someone Special? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Losing Someone Special? (240 Views)

I’m Shy Around Guys, How Do I Overcome The Shyness / How Do I Overcome This Crazy Habit? / Pls,how Do I Overcome This Nonsense (2) (3) (4)

How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Losing Someone Special? by Martdc(m): 11:29am On Apr 04
I’ve been battling with anxiety for quite a while now, and i hate how it feels. The thoughts of losing them has made my mind restless.

I know I can’t keep someone forever, or stop them from turning bad but at least there are special people i want to have all to myself forever.

I find it hard to accept the “it is what it is” mindset, and I’m tired of having anxiety every single day!

Any help, please?
Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Losing Someone Special? by Frigga13: 11:37am On Apr 04
Pray .. to your God to keep them .. and believe he heard you .

Jesus Christ is the way truth and life..

Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Losing Someone Special? by Absuchat(m): 11:53am On Apr 04
By learning to live without them

Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Losing Someone Special? by Sonnobax15(m): 11:56am On Apr 04
lipsrsealed
Dear op,the earlier your realize that people are bound to leave us someday,the better for you.....In fact, from the very day you put that at the back of your mind, it's from that day you'll realize that sometimes, being on your own was all save you from a lot of troubles than explanations..

Re: How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Losing Someone Special? by Negroid001(m): 11:59am On Apr 04
Martdc:
I’ve been battling with anxiety for quite a while now, and i hate how it feels. The thoughts of losing them has made my mind restless.

I know I can’t keep someone forever, or stop them from turning bad but at least there are special people i want to have all to myself forever.

I find it hard to accept the “it is what it is” mindset, and I’m tired of having anxiety every single day!

Any help, please?

This is how i felt when my best friend was traveling out. Thought i would break down buh no be me dey here today?

What Do Lagos Boys Like? / Nigerians On Telegram / Post Nut Clarity Is Dangerous

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7