Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,788 members, 7,875,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:20 AM

Ladies Can U Marry A Man That Eats Once A Day? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can U Marry A Man That Eats Once A Day? (2099 Views)

Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery / Lady Masturbates With Cucumber, Puts It In Fridge, Dad Eats It (Screenshot) / Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Can U Marry A Man That Eats Once A Day? by nice4life: 9:30pm On Nov 16, 2011
I just realize that my body has accustomed to one meal per day due to long years as a student and trying to get by. I don't know if there is anybody with similar experience.So our ladies, can you marry a man that only eats once a day?
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Man That Eats Once A Day? by r231(m): 9:31pm On Nov 16, 2011
undecided
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Man That Eats Once A Day? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 16, 2011
Troll
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Man That Eats Once A Day? by freecocoa(f): 9:34pm On Nov 16, 2011
There are days I go without food,I just take snacks,what's there?as far as he won't die from malnutrition then no wahala. grin
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Man That Eats Once A Day? by seedord247(m): 9:38pm On Nov 16, 2011
Yawn!!
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Man That Eats Once A Day? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 16, 2011
tufiakua! how can some1 be use to poverty and starvation? Abeg eat well if money dey or go see ur doctor! Its a bad habit!
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Man That Eats Once A Day? by Goldieluks: 9:55pm On Nov 16, 2011
stomach ulcer.
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Man That Eats Once A Day? by seedord247(m): 10:00pm On Nov 16, 2011
Goldieluks:

stomach ulcer.

are you suffering from that disease? wink cheesy grin
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Man That Eats Once A Day? by freecocoa(f): 10:08pm On Nov 16, 2011
Seedullrd24,did you see the offer I gave you before that thread was locked?I can repost it here o.
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Man That Eats Once A Day? by Goldieluks: 10:08pm On Nov 16, 2011
seedord247:

are you suffering from that disease? wink cheesy grin

No i think the OP is, or are you? cheesy grin
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Man That Eats Once A Day? by seedord247(m): 10:10pm On Nov 16, 2011
Goldieluks:

No i think the OP is, or are you? cheesy grin

goldie i'm not mean to you now.

Please say the truth . . are you adopted in London?
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Man That Eats Once A Day? by Goldieluks: 10:11pm On Nov 16, 2011
seedord247:

goldie i'm not mean to you now.

Please say the truth . . were you adopted in London?

Nope! where did you get that from?
shocked shocked
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Man That Eats Once A Day? by seedord247(m): 10:11pm On Nov 16, 2011
freecocoa:

Seedullrd24,did you see the offer I gave you before that thread was locked?I can repost it here o.

madam freetoto.

Did you see my reply . . don't tell me Ignorance is plant in Your life. smiley grin cheesy
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Man That Eats Once A Day? by seedord247(m): 10:13pm On Nov 16, 2011
Goldieluks:

Nope! where did you get that from?
shocked shocked

i yawn with sexdead on YM and he said you were adopted by disable child care in London.
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Man That Eats Once A Day? by tpia5: 10:13pm On Nov 16, 2011
gosh what a d.aft thread.
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Man That Eats Once A Day? by HighChief4(m): 10:14pm On Nov 16, 2011
Sometimes I eat once a day. But not all the time
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Man That Eats Once A Day? by Goldieluks: 10:16pm On Nov 16, 2011
seedord247:

i yawn with sexdead on YM and he said you were adopted by disable child care in London.

Oh really,maybe you were yawning about someone else,but not this Goldie.
don't be rude now,cause you can see that am replying you without insult/ ridicule/meanness.
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Man That Eats Once A Day? by seedord247(m): 10:19pm On Nov 16, 2011
Goldieluks:

Oh really,maybe you were yawning about someone else,but not this Goldie.
don't be rude now,cause you can see that am replying you without insult/ ridicule/meanness.

i ain't.

But please if me and coogar Ape start our dissing just grab some PoP corn and watch.
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Man That Eats Once A Day? by freecocoa(f): 10:21pm On Nov 16, 2011
seedord247:

madam freetoto.

Did you see my reply . . don't tell me Ignorance is plant in Your life. smiley grin cheesy

Your pikin mama=freetoto.
So you didn't learn anything from that thread?not even how to make a simple and correct sentence?SMH
Its either "ignorance is planted or is a plant" please try and grasp this one please,I'm ashamed of your illiteracy on behalf of you.
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Man That Eats Once A Day? by Goldieluks: 10:23pm On Nov 16, 2011
seedord247:

i ain't.

But please if me and coogar Ape start our dissing just grab some PoP corn and watch.

If you do not mention my name,am game
and please enough of calling freecocoa>>freetoto. That name is demeaning.joke or not!

Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Man That Eats Once A Day? by seedord247(m): 10:27pm On Nov 16, 2011
freecocoa:

Your pikin mama=freetoto.
So you didn't learn anything from that thread?not even how to make a simple and correct sentence?SMH
Its either "ignorance is planted or is a plant" please try and grasp this one please,I'm ashamed of your illiteracy on behalf of you.
'

Madam Freetoto . . .

are you sure you own a school . . . .

This school must be for disability people.   grin grin grin

do you know what they call rhetorical questions . . .

Don't tell me your 4 years in the Uni is a waste to your family and your blind Husband. cry grin
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Man That Eats Once A Day? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:31pm On Nov 16, 2011
Poster surely y not, I will jus take time out to gradually motivate him back to normal eating routines so he doesn't look like he's suffering from kwashokor next 2 me madam plumpy wink. Dey dont call me idowu alapa stainless grin for notin na ,It means a gal dat can cook very well , it gets so bad u fit swallow ur spoon by mistake cool cool.
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Man That Eats Once A Day? by seedord247(m): 10:38pm On Nov 16, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Poster surely y not, I will jus take time out to gradually motivate him back to normal eating routines so he doesn't look like he's suffering from kwashokor next 2 me madam plumpy wink. Dey dont call me idowu alapa stainless grin for notin na ,It means a gal dat can cook very well , it gets so bad u fit swallow your spoon by mistake cool cool.

Iya awon Omolomo
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Man That Eats Once A Day? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 16, 2011
seedord247:

madam freetoto.

Did you see my reply . . don't tell me [size=20pt]Ignorance is plant in Your life.[/size] smiley grin cheesy

seedord247:

'

Madam Freetoto . . .

This school must be for [size=20pt]disability people. [/size]  grin grin grin

Don't tell me your 4 years in the Uni is a waste to your family and your blind Husband. cry grin

[size=14pt]I N C O M I N G ! ! ! grin grin grin grin

Now this is one grammatic Idi[i]o[/i]t that refuses to learn! Guess he eats once a day. . . grin grin grin

WTF is Disability people? Seedull pls sue your brains for lack of support. . .

***Protect yourselves from seedords [b]"tabon[/b]listic" bullets***

[/size]
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Man That Eats Once A Day? by freecocoa(f): 10:45pm On Nov 16, 2011
seedord247:

'

Madam Freetoto . . .

This school must be for disability people.   grin grin grin

your pikin mama=freetoto
Rhetorical or not,get your sentences right for pete's sakes,so cos you are talking to yourself means you shouldn't say the words correctly?seedundy24 just how daft can you get?I really feel for you o,please go back to your nursery books,those ones where the wrote A is for apple,B is for Ball,C is for cat,D is for dundy like seedullard,E is for egg etc,start learning from there,hopefully you'll pick up,I really weep for you.
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Man That Eats Once A Day? by freecocoa(f): 10:49pm On Nov 16, 2011
OMG,I didn't even notice the "DIsability people" NL please we need to start an adult education centre fast,lawd rescue me from this incessant bullets.
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Man That Eats Once A Day? by seedord247(m): 10:54pm On Nov 16, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]I N C O M I N G ! ! ! grin grin grin grin

Now this is one grammatic Idi[i]o[/i]t that refuses to learn! Guess he eats once a day. . . grin grin grin

WTF is Disability people? Seedull pls sue your brains for lack of support. . .

***Protect yourselves from seedords "tabon[/b]listic" bullets***

[/size]

[b]Sexdead.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Product of fail education System. . . Cretin
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Man That Eats Once A Day? by freecocoa(f): 10:59pm On Nov 16, 2011
Seedullard,I give up on you for today,you have reached the point of no return in your state of illiteracy,let me go and meet my darling husband,he wants to eat for the 4th time today,unlike you that can only afford real food once in a week,you can meet me at my school tomorrow by 8am for your registration,be on time o cos I flog late comers.cheerz.
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Man That Eats Once A Day? by seedord247(m): 11:03pm On Nov 16, 2011
freecocoa:

Seedullard,I give up on you for today,you have reached the point of no return in your state of illiteracy,let me go and meet my darling husband,he wants to eat for the 4th time today,unlike you that can only afford real food once in a week,you can meet me at my school tomorrow by 8am for your registration,be on time o cos I flog late comers.cheerz.

I pity the Ugly man.

He should have invest is money in childcare rather than wasting it on Freetoto.

Come and see how we are doing it here In Las vegas.

btw . . you don enter -plane before?
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Man That Eats Once A Day? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 16, 2011
seedord247:

Sexdead.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Product of [size=20pt]fail education[/size] System. . . Cretin

[size=14pt]I N C O M I N G ! ! ! ! grin grin grin grin

It's failed. . . you fool! When will this Catastrophically Discombobulated Idiota learn?  grin grin grin

[/size]
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Man That Eats Once A Day? by seedord247(m): 11:06pm On Nov 16, 2011
Sexkillz i don't have your time today . , . .

let me call sagamite
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Man That Eats Once A Day? by kelz88(f): 11:10pm On Nov 16, 2011
And I thought guys loved food.

Dude, you need to try and eat more.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Lady I Love Wants My Advice About A Guy She Loves / He Doesnt Call Her / Is It Bad To Drop Your Partner For A Better Package?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.