Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,290 members, 7,881,074 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:56 AM

Mohbad’s Wife Disputes Sister’s Allegations Of Late Husband Transmitting Stds - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad’s Wife Disputes Sister’s Allegations Of Late Husband Transmitting Stds (264 Views)

Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court / Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son / Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mohbad’s Wife Disputes Sister’s Allegations Of Late Husband Transmitting Stds by chymer(m): 3:44pm On Apr 04
Omowunmi, the wife of the deceased singer Mohbad, has stepped forward to dismiss her sister Karimot’s accusations that her late husband had been consistently infecting her with sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).

Karimot leveled these allegations while criticizing Mohbad’s father, Joseph Aloba, who had called for a DNA test on his grandson, Liam.

Taking to her social media platform, Omowunmi refuted her sister’s claims, asserting that she had never disclosed to anyone that her late spouse had transmitted STDs to her.

In an extensive statement shared on her Instagram story, she also refuted the assertions that Mohbad was involved in any secret societies or engaged in substance abuse.

"I have never personally at any time told anyone that my husband gave me STDs, belonged to a cult, on drugs, and neither have I told anyone he beats me. I know you all love me and want to defend Liam and me, we truly appreciate it," she wrote.

"I'm alive to take the blame, pressure, accusations, and curses. Sadly, my husband can't defend himself. I love my husband, even in death, I still honor him. If you love me, please respect the memory of my husband," she further added.

Read More: https://naijaupdate.ng/mohbads-wife-disputes-sisters-allegations-of-late-husband-transmitting-stds/

Re: Mohbad’s Wife Disputes Sister’s Allegations Of Late Husband Transmitting Stds by iamtardey: 4:29pm On Apr 04
AH!
MOHBAD cry
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Disputes Sister’s Allegations Of Late Husband Transmitting Stds by We4all: 4:34pm On Apr 04
Judging by the pictures of them I have seen online, you can tell the husband was obsessed with her boobs.
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Disputes Sister’s Allegations Of Late Husband Transmitting Stds by decatalyst(m): 4:56pm On Apr 04
A classic dysfunction family!
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Disputes Sister’s Allegations Of Late Husband Transmitting Stds by clarocuzioo(m): 6:38pm On Apr 04
ploo
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Disputes Sister’s Allegations Of Late Husband Transmitting Stds by BikoMERCYme(f): 7:41pm On Apr 04
Foolish sister in law........

Only God........knew how much he had poisoned wunmi's mind against mohbad........while they were together..........

Wouldn't be surprised........she's the I'd.iot advisingi against going for DNA.........
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Disputes Sister’s Allegations Of Late Husband Transmitting Stds by Melagros(m): 9:19am On Apr 05
COMRADES are speechless with this family

(1) (Reply)

Adanma Luke: Nollywood's Rising Star Faces Suspension Amid Tragedy / Party Celebrant Devise New Way For Guests To "Spray" Him (pics/video) / 2face Finally Joins Kizz Daniel In The Studio As They Record A Song Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.