Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,025 members, 7,949,463 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 10:48 AM

Is Man Truly A Spirit? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Man Truly A Spirit? (235 Views)

The Sleep Paralysis I Had: Could This Be A Spirit Wife? / Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline / Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Man Truly A Spirit? by Travicon(m): 7:26pm On Apr 04
I grew up with the definition of man being a spirit living in a body and has a soul. I am now beginning to see that man is a body, soul and spirit. All three must be mentioned with equal importance before we can call it man.

1 Thess 5:23.
Gen 2:6-7

Bible scholars over to you 🙏 🙌
Re: Is Man Truly A Spirit? by Kobojunkie: 7:28pm On Apr 04
Travicon:
■ I grew up with the definition of man being a spirit living in a body and has a soul. I am now beginning to see that man is a body, soul and spirit. All three must be mentioned with equal importance before we can call it man.
1 Thess 5:23.
Gen 2:6-7
Bible scholars over to you 🙏 🙌
The idea that man is born a spirit is not of Scripture but of the lies of religion, particularly the religion of Christianity. Man was instead created of the physical clay of this earth as explained in Genesis 2 vs 6 - 7. And because man did not obtain Eternal Life(spirit form) before his fall, the man(Adam) was condemned to cease to exist after death in Genesis 3 vs 19 - 24. undecided

Jesus Christ confirmed this Truth of God when in John 3 vs 5-8 He explained that the only life a person obtains when born from his mother's womb is a physical life, of this physical world. Only those who become born-again can obtain a spiritual life by virgin of the gift of eternal life offered by Jesus Christ only to those who become born-again. undecided
Re: Is Man Truly A Spirit? by CoronaVirusPro: 7:46pm On Apr 04
“Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves, can free our mind”

Bob Marley
Re: Is Man Truly A Spirit? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:14pm On Apr 04
CoronaVirusPro:
“Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves, can free our mind”
Bob Marley
Just as Bob Marley FREED HIMSELF FROM TOBACCO so that he lived longer! cry

Re: Is Man Truly A Spirit? by EreluRoz: 8:36pm On Apr 04
MaxInDHouse:

Just as Bob Marley FREED HIMSELF FROM TOBACCO so that he lived longer! cry
my SD with the sauce 😆

(1) (Reply)

God! 😥 / American Journalist Proposes To His Newscaster Girlfriend Live On Air / This Version Of The Bible Changed My Thinking Completly About Christianity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.