Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,251 members, 7,910,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 07:51 AM

Am Looking For Task To Do.. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Am Looking For Task To Do.. (138 Views)

Looking For A Task To Do / Looking For Task To Do For Data Or Little Amount / Task To Carryout In Order To Secure A Job With This Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am Looking For Task To Do.. by Sunnyrado: 8:42pm On Apr 04
Hello Everyone,
Please am looking for any task I can do that can give me either Data or stipend for doing the task..
I am not doing anything for now
Thank you
Re: Am Looking For Task To Do.. by Kay005: 11:13pm On Apr 04
Sunnyrado:
Hello Everyone,
Please am looking for any task I can do that can give me either Data or stipend for doing the task..
I am not doing anything for now
Thank you

Go to twitter and farm $Block, $Bubble, $every....in the next 2 months you might cash out from the airdrops..
Re: Am Looking For Task To Do.. by Sunnyrado: 8:49am On Apr 05
Good morning, please I don't really understand can you please break it down for me, or better still maybe we could chat on WhatsApp 08163341407
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Proofreading Will Always Remain The Special Skill To Easily Utilize To Get Jobs / Hiring: Direct Sales Executives / Offshore, Oil And Gas Training For April Register Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.