Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,768 members, 7,889,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:57 PM

Senegal’s President: Bassirou Fayeone Publicly Decleared Personal Assets - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Senegal’s President: Bassirou Fayeone Publicly Decleared Personal Assets (28470 Views)

Senegalese President-Elect Bassirou Diomaye Faye Celebrates Victory With 2 Wives / 2 Indonesian Women Publicly Whipped 100 Times Each For Sex Work / Amadou Sall, Big-Sized Senegal President’s Son. Photos Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senegal’s President: Bassirou Fayeone Publicly Decleared Personal Assets by Riskymarvelous(m): 10:21am On Apr 05
Yarimo and Tinubu will never like dis
Especially that yarimo he wanna hide his face
Re: Senegal’s President: Bassirou Fayeone Publicly Decleared Personal Assets by toffyz(m): 10:24am On Apr 05
Ikaeniyan0:
Yardua also declared his assets publicly
Buhari and Osinbajo did as well
Re: Senegal’s President: Bassirou Fayeone Publicly Decleared Personal Assets by STEWpid(f): 10:25am On Apr 05
Judolisco:
Buhari also declared his asset...

Which yeye assets?

And when he was leaving office nko?

With what that Humanitarian and Disaster woman did, amongst others?

Chai..
Re: Senegal’s President: Bassirou Fayeone Publicly Decleared Personal Assets by Sucolee(m): 10:44am On Apr 05
All of his asset no even worth one of seyi tinubu wrist watch....i pray he govern with church mind
Re: Senegal’s President: Bassirou Fayeone Publicly Decleared Personal Assets by ochiosa(m): 10:49am On Apr 05
You tried by letting us know but I know you will be a multi billionaire by the time you leave office unless African blood does not run in your veins.
Re: Senegal’s President: Bassirou Fayeone Publicly Decleared Personal Assets by ComeToJesus: 10:53am On Apr 05
Cameroonians are the most unreal people on the planet for allowing that man who often lost touch with reality to still remain in office.

If possible, they'll allow a fossilized Biya to rule them even after death. Ogogoro, reckless over sexed lifestyle and Makossa music has finished the people. How can one person rule a country for over fourty years?

1 Like

Re: Senegal’s President: Bassirou Fayeone Publicly Decleared Personal Assets by RPG2020(m): 10:54am On Apr 05
Siberia01:
undecided
Initial gragra...African leaders are the same everywhere... If you like vote an 8 year old president
They will still loot
I lost all hope when the same youths fighting the corrupt government..looted their ENDSARS contributions...
What of rigging of elections in the SUGs of public Universities lmao ..
It took the black government just 20 years in south Africa to destroy whatever the whites built.. load shedding, failed rail system, public water shortage..
I can go on and on... embarassed
Senegal's 44 year old leader won't do anything different from his counterparts

We all know you are Tinubu cartel gang member grin
Re: Senegal’s President: Bassirou Fayeone Publicly Decleared Personal Assets by femi4: 11:04am On Apr 05
NOwazobia:
and here we are still waiting for Tinubu to declare his assets... undecided
Nigeria isn't a civilised Country. They need to learn from their neighbouring countries

1 Like

Re: Senegal’s President: Bassirou Fayeone Publicly Decleared Personal Assets by Clazzone(m): 11:21am On Apr 05
Something tells me Faye would be a good president. Something is guiding his conscience
Re: Senegal’s President: Bassirou Fayeone Publicly Decleared Personal Assets by Siberia01(m): 11:31am On Apr 05
RPG2020:

We all know you are Tinubu cartel gang member grin
didn't you read all African leaders
Re: Senegal’s President: Bassirou Fayeone Publicly Decleared Personal Assets by RPG2020(m): 11:32am On Apr 05
Siberia01:
didn't you read all African leaders

Give the young Man a chance 😁
Re: Senegal’s President: Bassirou Fayeone Publicly Decleared Personal Assets by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:58pm On Apr 05
Ikaeniyan0:
Pandora should learn from him

Obi was asked 5 years tax papers, he took to them by himself almost 15 years own.

You know all his asset, how he made money.

Till now Tinubu hasn’t declared any? And he is the president not Peter Obi.
Re: Senegal’s President: Bassirou Fayeone Publicly Decleared Personal Assets by phemmie06(m): 1:36pm On Apr 05
crossbreedwears:
Late Musa Yar'adua and Buhari declared their assets. Go and verify if you doubt me. Na assumption go kill una for NL

What is your problem, are they your president or were your president.
They were past president.
Has Nigeria president done that? Was the question and not has Nigeria presidents been doing that

Try to always read between lines to understand the content of the message
Re: Senegal’s President: Bassirou Fayeone Publicly Decleared Personal Assets by Smithwilliams826: 1:38pm On Apr 05
TheBillyonaire:

He looks miserable. If he was intelligent, he would have been wealthy. How can he live in a 200m2 home with two wives. Is that not a madman?

Senegal has chosen poverty. Such a poor person is not capable of running a nation state. There is no wise man that will marry two wives while living in a 200m2 parcel. You all can praise him, all I know is that Senegal has chosen a young President, but there is no guarantee that he will not be worst off.
At least they did not choose a rich corrupt person to rule them. Moreover, not all intelligent people are wealthy. Wealth has nothing to do with intelligence.
Re: Senegal’s President: Bassirou Fayeone Publicly Decleared Personal Assets by Menclothing1: 1:47pm On Apr 05
Oh Africa

Was happening in southy

It took the black government just 20 years in south Africa to destroy whatever the whites built.. load shedding, failed rail system, public water shortage..
I can go on and on... embarassed
Senegal's 44 year old leader let’s see
Re: Senegal’s President: Bassirou Fayeone Publicly Decleared Personal Assets by Bona2venture: 3:29pm On Apr 05
Something Tinubu couldn't do. One of the reasons Nigeria is the Way it is

1 Like

Re: Senegal’s President: Bassirou Fayeone Publicly Decleared Personal Assets by crossbreedwears(m): 5:23pm On Apr 05
So what's your point?
phemmie06:

What is your problem, are they your president or were your president.
They were past president.
Has Nigeria president done that? Was the question and not has Nigeria presidents been doing that

Try to always read between lines to understand the content of the message
Re: Senegal’s President: Bassirou Fayeone Publicly Decleared Personal Assets by phemmie06(m): 5:35pm On Apr 05
crossbreedwears:
So what's your point?

My point was that Nigeria president, Chief Bola Ahmed Tinubu didn't declare his assets
Re: Senegal’s President: Bassirou Fayeone Publicly Decleared Personal Assets by crossbreedwears(m): 5:41pm On Apr 05
Noted sir
phemmie06:

My point was that Nigeria president, Chief Bola Ahmed Tinubu didn't declare his assets
Re: Senegal’s President: Bassirou Fayeone Publicly Decleared Personal Assets by Elxandre(m): 5:46pm On Apr 05
glozyyy:
See this declaration is not adding up! who notice am how can u tell us u have this small amount of money in ur account but u could afford such luxury car of 15,000,000 FACF and lands thats way above ur account balance. Well this is Africa where everyone is a magician grin grin
You want his assets to be more than his liquid cash?
Money in the bank only depreciates.
Re: Senegal’s President: Bassirou Fayeone Publicly Decleared Personal Assets by Raph82(m): 6:29pm On Apr 05
Enddy50ty:
This is the way to go as a public office holder, in order to build public confidence, trust, transparency and accountability in your leadership.

It reminds me of late president Umaru Musa Yar’adua. The first Nigerian President to publicly declare his assets.
Dont know why people are so obsessed with asset declaration. Does it stop politicians from siphoning with big hose? No, so what's the fuse?
Re: Senegal’s President: Bassirou Fayeone Publicly Decleared Personal Assets by mediclife1987(m): 7:36pm On Apr 05
Racoon:
One house, two cars, other assets declared by Senegal’s president-elect, Bassirou Faye

https://businessday.ng/news/article/one-house-two-cars-other-assets-declared-by-senegals-president-elect-bassirou-faye/?amp=1

African Leaders Urged To Emulate Faye, As Senegal President Makes Assets Public 

https://dailypost.ng/2024/04/03/african-leaders-urged-to-emulate-faye-as-senegal-president-makes-assets-public/

I think it's high time I too took a loan.

This government job no fit allow me do wetin I suppose do on time abeg
Re: Senegal’s President: Bassirou Fayeone Publicly Decleared Personal Assets by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:56pm On Apr 05
Kukutente23:

What does he being a Muslim have to do with it

You have a Muslim Muslim presidency in Nigeria. Have any of them declared their assets?

He may have declared it in some forms where he's supposed to declare it. Is there any law that mandates him to declare his assets publicly?
Re: Senegal’s President: Bassirou Fayeone Publicly Decleared Personal Assets by Fujiyama: 5:17pm On Apr 06
Tunde835:
It's not by not stealing money it's by performing. If a president is embezzling funds and performing too there's no problem.

^^^
undecided

This makes no sense.
Re: Senegal’s President: Bassirou Fayeone Publicly Decleared Personal Assets by Fujiyama: 5:40pm On Apr 06
TheBillyonaire:
He basically declared his poverty. If he was wealthy, he would not have been quick enough to declare his assets. As far as I am concerned, he will leave office as a USD billionaire, there is no righteousness anywhere on Earth.

^^^

This declaration is the key to holding him accountable.

As long as this declaration is true and fair, if the man leaves office as a billionaire - he will have a lot of explaining to do. There won't be anywhere for Faye to hide if he suddenly becomes a US dollar billionaire a few years from now...unless he wins a lottery somewhere.

This public asset declaration is a crucial first step. Unlike one "first class accountant" undecided (then supposedly working with Deloitte & Touche) who claimed to have made his 'fortune' from "travel allowances" undecided on overseas audit assignments. A junior accountant (not Partner) who got a "bonus" undecided of US$850,000 before taxes!!!

Today, the media crew of that former "first class accountant" no longer lists Deloitte and Touche as one of his previous employers. And...that may have something to do with Deloitte publicly going on record to say they have no records of this famous notorious first class accountant as a Deloitte employee. undecided Make of that what you will.
Re: Senegal’s President: Bassirou Fayeone Publicly Decleared Personal Assets by Shomek(m): 9:33pm On Apr 07
Xwizard:
Now this governance and not buying 5b yatch
Are u still coding
Re: Senegal’s President: Bassirou Fayeone Publicly Decleared Personal Assets by Xwizard: 9:48pm On Apr 07
Shomek:
Are u still coding
Yes sure

Now a certified coder
Re: Senegal’s President: Bassirou Fayeone Publicly Decleared Personal Assets by Shomek(m): 10:07pm On Apr 07
Xwizard:
Yes sure
Now a certified coder
Thanks for replying me
pls how do you get through javascript ?
Re: Senegal’s President: Bassirou Fayeone Publicly Decleared Personal Assets by Xwizard: 10:09pm On Apr 07
Shomek:
Thanks for replying me

pls how do you get through javascript ?
What do you need to know about Java scripts?
Re: Senegal’s President: Bassirou Fayeone Publicly Decleared Personal Assets by Shomek(m): 10:20pm On Apr 07
Xwizard:

What do you need to know about Java scripts?
i have the knowledge of html and css
am finding it difficult with javascript.

i want to use it for web and app development

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Trump Says Israel Made ‘very Big Mistake’ With Gaza Destruction / Lula Da Silva Wins Brazil Presidential Elections / US Navy Helicopters Destroy Houthi Boats In Red Sea After Attempted Hijack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.