Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,898 members, 7,980,143 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 06:55 AM

Understanding The Time And Seasons Of Life – Iyac 2022 Opening Night - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Understanding The Time And Seasons Of Life – Iyac 2022 Opening Night (85 Views)

The #bbnaija Queens Stole The Show On The Opening Night (photos) / Tonto Dikeh Mocks Stella Dimoko Korkus: 'I Discredit You All The Time’ / Ini Edo Lai Mohammed, Kate Henshaw Attend The Opening Night Of #AFRIFF2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Understanding The Time And Seasons Of Life – Iyac 2022 Opening Night by Godspowerpro: 11:58am On Apr 05
Praise GOD

Ministering: Bishop David O. Oyedepo (Founder/Presiding Bishop, LFC Worldwide)

Word encounters are asset in the kingdom, Word encounters establishes your stand in God. Raw encounters establish your stand in the future. Faith without patience equals crisis

Heb 6:12; That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises.

Beware of the new generation syndrome

Jer 6:16-18; Thus saith the LORD, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls. But they said, We will not walk therein.

17 Also I set watchmen over you, saying, Hearken to the sound of the trumpet. But they said, We will not hearken.

18 Therefore hear, ye nations, and know, O congregation, what is among them.

Your path can only be relevant as your parent are relevant to your life. Walking in the path of the old births the new.

Every new generation must take their path in what already exist. A disconnect from the path is a risk.

Rom 15:4; For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope.

This implies that every new thing is clearly a product of the old. You cannot subscribe to divine direction and not end up the envy of the world.

Gal 4:28-29; Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise.

29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.

You cannot walk in the fear of God and not emerge a star like Joseph did. There is no software for obedience you must obey.

One mental requirement for accessing the realm of dominion is understanding the times and the seasons of life.

Eccl 3:1; To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

This is the prime time of your life. Therefore, don’t sell off your birthright.

-No civilization will ever catch up with the authority of scriptures. You can’t walk in the fear of the lord, and not have secret of GOD

-Walking in the fear of God gives you secret of GOD that makes a star out of a man. The past is an asset, not a burden. Therefore, be guided, shortcuts are not safe.

If you don’t walk in the ways of the past giants, you will not emerge one.

Season of vision: to give you a bearing in life.
Joel 2:28-29; And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

29 And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.

It’s your season of strength against the day of battle
Re: Understanding The Time And Seasons Of Life – Iyac 2022 Opening Night by Godspowerpro: 4:20pm On Apr 05
Praise GOD

1 Jn 2:13-14; I write unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I write unto you, young men, because ye have overcome the wicked one. I write unto you, little children, because ye have known the Father.

14I have written unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I have written unto you, young men, because ye are strong, and the word of God abideth in you, and ye have overcome the wicked one.

Season of discovery of treasures in the word, which defines the beauty of your future.
Rom. 8:10; And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.

-There are discoveries in the scripture that will make you live a begging-free life. The earlier you discover, the easier it is for you to engage.

Eccl 12:1; Remember now thy Creator in the days of thy youth, while the evil days come not, nor the years draw nigh, when thou shalt say, I have no pleasure in them;

The glory of young men is their strength, and the glory of old men is their gray hair. Those who know God don’t beg men

There are discoveries in those spiritual books that put you in command of situations and circumstance

Every of seed of the word planted in your heart today guarantees bountiful testimonies tomorrow, Lk. 8:11; Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of God.

Those who make their way to the space start early. Know where you are going on time when you have the strength to run. Life is an adventure in times and seasons

You need to find your bearing in the scripture for the race of life

From 20 -30years you’re to find your bearing.

Numbers 1:3-4; From twenty years old and upward, all that are able to go forth to war in Israel: thou and Aaron shall number them by their armies.

4 And with you there shall be a man of every tribe; every one head of the house of his fathers.

From 30-50 years you’re expected to do your work in the vision of your life.

Num. 4:30; From thirty years old and upward even unto fifty years old shalt thou number them, every one that entereth into the service, to do the work of the tabernacle of the congregation.
Re: Understanding The Time And Seasons Of Life – Iyac 2022 Opening Night by Godspowerpro: 4:31pm On Apr 05
Praise GOD

Start building a library or you will end up building mortuary. Start building a library from the purpose of making discoveries or you will end up building mortuary. It is your season of in-depth word study.

It’s your season of in-depth word study; a high taste of the word

Scriptural example of those that start early

Joseph
Gen 41:46; And Joseph was thirty years old when he stood before Pharaoh king of Egypt. And Joseph went out from the presence of Pharaoh, and went throughout all the land of Egypt.

David.
2 Sam 5:4; David was thirty years old when he began to reign, and he reigned forty years.

Jesus Christ.
Luke. 2:47, And all that heard him were astonished at his understanding and answers.

Luke 3:22-23; And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased.

23 And Jesus himself began to be about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed) the son of Joseph, which was the son of Heli,

Knowing where you are going is key to getting anywhere

There is nowhere under the sun that state otherwise If you don’t take responsibility of your life you will end up a liability

ROM 10:12; For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.

Endeavour to be in the spirit to hear what God is saying

There two kinds of pain in life:

1. Pain of Discipline

2. Pain of Regret

SALVATION PRAYER!

You are here or online, and you are not born again yet, you have heard the message, your escape begins with salvation.

Don’t let any devil confuse you, Jesus is the only way out of the pit of horror, He’s the only way to eternity.

Please bow your head for prayers and lift your right hand to heaven and pray this prayer of faith after me from the depth of your heart.

“Lord Jesus, save my soul. Forgive me my sins, wash me with Your blood. I believe You died for me and on the third day You rose again that I may be justified. Right now, I believe my sins are now forgiven, I am justified by Your blood, I am saved, I am restored back to the faith, I am now a child of God. Thank You Jesus for saving me. By Your grace I shall serve You till the end of my life. By Your grace, I shall make heaven at the end of my triumphant life. Thank You Lord. Amen.”

PROPHETIC DECLARATION!

You will return from this convention transformed and enthroned

Your destiny shall not be wasted

Your days if being a concern to orders is over

This convention will answer to it name in your life

In Jesus Precious Name!

(1) (Reply)

Infinite Supply / Creator Of UTX / Evangoyinlola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.