Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,795 members, 7,930,696 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 05:52 AM

Heroes: TV Series - TV/Movies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Heroes: TV Series (23560 Views)

Download All Episodes Of Heroes Reborn Here / Heroes Reborn. / Download Heroes Season 3 Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heroes: TV Series by iice(f): 5:51am On Dec 19, 2008
saintkola:

who are Sylar's parents?

Don't know yet. . .but oh mehn if Lionel Luthor is the dad, that's perfect grin grin Master of manipulations grin

watever:

am sure it'll win, its too great to not be acknowledged! i don't even know what category its been nominated for
meanwhile, am reading twilight because i've got no other V grin am not sure that its healthy anymore

For Anna Pacquin and best Drama series cheesy SuuckieSookie tongue
Yeah i read that too. . .the fourth book is the best IMO undecided Even starting to read Southern Vamps what true blood is based on tongue
Re: Heroes: TV Series by saintkola(m): 7:58am On Dec 21, 2008
update: Ando shoots red sparks from his hands but his real ability is to recharge/boost other Heroes abilities e.g When Parkman touched him; he could hear the thoughts of everyone in the city, When Daphne touched him; she could time-travel
Re: Heroes: TV Series by saintkola(m): 8:03pm On Dec 23, 2008
who is the most powerful heroe, Sylar or Peter?
I think there should be heroe with the ability to bring back dead heroes!
Re: Heroes: TV Series by tosinaded(m): 9:53am On Jan 07, 2009
saintkola:

who is the most powerful heroe, Sylar or Peter?
I think there should be heroe with the ability to bring back dead heroes!

even without such an heroe, they have a way of bringing back dead heroes
Re: Heroes: TV Series by Tgirl4real(f): 10:09am On Jan 07, 2009
peter is def d most powerful wink
Re: Heroes: TV Series by icezik1(m): 12:59pm On Jan 08, 2009
Nah, The most powerful is obviously the Haitian because when he's around no one else can do anything!
Re: Heroes: TV Series by iice(f): 1:42pm On Jan 08, 2009
Yeah i think Peter is the most powerful followed closely by Sylar.
It may become a tie of Peter doesn't pick up the slack.

Sylar could probably figure out the power of the Haitian and break out of the control if he's pushed to the limit.
He broke the puppeteer like so easy. Peter is yet to test the limit of his ability(ies). He's too safe and with not much control.
Re: Heroes: TV Series by Tgirl4real(f): 3:30pm On Jan 08, 2009
I agree with Iice
Re: Heroes: TV Series by tosinaded(m): 6:13pm On Jan 08, 2009
i think the haitian is o!!
all he has to do is get close to u, neutalise ur powers, touch ur head and ure gone
Re: Heroes: TV Series by soni1: 11:04am On Jan 15, 2010
Heroes, an American television series created by Tim Kring, made its debut on September 25, 2006 on the NBC Network.
The show has a very strange tagline- "some people are born to be extraordinary".
The plotline revolves around a group of extraordinary people who develop superhuman abilities quite unexpectedly.
Re: Heroes: TV Series by kingofthemall: 9:44am On Dec 24, 2016
soni1:
Heroes, an American television series created by Tim Kring, made its debut on September 25, 2006 on the NBC Network.
The show has a very strange tagline- "some people are born to be extraordinary".
The plotline revolves around a group of extraordinary people who develop superhuman abilities quite unexpectedly.
Who can help me with the download links?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Missing Episodes Of Doctor-Who Found In Nigeria / Big Brother Africa Vs Big Brother Nigeria / Photos Of Celebrities At 'The Bling Lagosians' Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.