Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,723 members, 7,898,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 02:20 PM

God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. (1133 Views)

There's A Force Darker Than Satan? / When You Are Saying Satan I Rebuke you in Jesus name, the consequences. / Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. by sonmvayina(m): 12:51pm On Apr 13
Veecruz:

See why you should have never been a mad person before? Your mad reputation will always follow you.

Olodo
Re: God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. by Veecruz: 12:59pm On Apr 13
sonmvayina:

Olodo

See, proof of madness.
Re: God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. by Truvelisback(m): 1:59pm On Apr 13
EnemyofGod2:
Today Let us start with Genesis chapter 3.

Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?
-- Genesis 3:1

Now according to this passage, serpent which is devil was more subtil than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made.

so God knew Satan is more intelligent,more wise, more powerful than every other creature yet he allowed Satan to move freely in the garden.what did he expect ?

And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:
-- Genesis 3:2

But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.
-- Genesis 3:3

And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:
-- Genesis 3:4

For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.
-- Genesis 3:5

This passage clearly shows that God lied to them.God told them if they eat the fruit
Too many questions at a time. First and foremost, God didn't lie to them. As a matter of fact, God wanted them to live forever but they chose to disobey God(Freewill). If they had eaten from the Tree of Life, they would have lived forever. It was their disobedience that brought death.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. by sonmvayina(m): 4:21pm On Apr 13
God is all powerful..

A popular song goes

All power belongs to God..all power..
All in this case means all
Power to bless
Power to kill
Power to destroy
Power to create..

Any power you can think of, belongs to God..

Satan ...is just an orisha..(A principle or law of life) not a dual opposite of God..Any thing more than this is a big insult against the creator..
There is just nothing that God created that he can't control...so my dear, anything Satan does, is done with the explicit permission by God..

FYI the serpent is a serpent , not Satan or devil..
That's to tell you, it is just a tale...
Every culture has one...
Re: God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. by Iamanoited: 2:10am On Apr 14
IN YORUBA, WE CALL HIM "JESU" MEANING SWALLOW "ESU", SATAN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blessed For A Purpose / Islam Effects On Our Lives / Who Is God,tell Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.