Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,503 members, 7,937,456 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 04:32 AM

I Stumbled Into Music, I Want To Be A Footballer - Zlatan Reveals + VIDEO - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Stumbled Into Music, I Want To Be A Footballer - Zlatan Reveals + VIDEO (106 Views)

I Was Driving A Sienna’ – Zlatan Reveals How Davido Changed His Life In 1 Year / Zlatan Reveals He's Joining The Baby Daddy Club In 2020, Come Rain Come Sunshine / Rosemond Brown: "My Breasts Are Very Small Because I Was A Footballer" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Stumbled Into Music, I Want To Be A Footballer - Zlatan Reveals + VIDEO by Nigeriansonline: 11:44am On Apr 06
Popular Nigerian rapper, Zlatan Ibile, has told fans that his childhood ambition was to pursue a career in football.

The artiste behind the hit track ‘Zanku’ revealed that he always wanted to join the ranks of La Liga giant FC Barcelona after facing academic challenges in school.

He further revealed that he never had the intention of becoming a musician, stressing that he stumbled into music.

In an interview with Echo Room, Zlatan said he picked interest in music after one of his friends played a song he recorded for him.

“I was not a bright student in secondary school. I struggled with Mathematics and Accounting. I was in a Commercial class. I failed my WAEC and I was supposed to sit at home for a year. All my dream was to play for ...... Read All https://nigeriansonline.org/i-stumbled-into-music-i-want-to-be-a-footballer-zlatan-reveals-video/

(1) (Reply)

The Grammy Is A US Award, Let’s Support African Award Shows – Joeboy / Nothing Worthwhile Comes Easy- Temitope Lawal / Trailblazers’ Corner: We Suffered To Make Gospel Music What It Is Today — Nikki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.