Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,094 members, 7,890,605 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:50 PM

Abroad Returnee Suddenly Goes Insane On The Streets. Do You Know His Family? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Abroad Returnee Suddenly Goes Insane On The Streets. Do You Know His Family? (345 Views)

COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets / Coronavirus: UK Returnee Causes Panic In Ondo Community, Self-Isolates / Coronavirus: Ayo Alaba Idowu, Birdview Group Boss Speaks On Infected UK Returnee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abroad Returnee Suddenly Goes Insane On The Streets. Do You Know His Family? by TrendingVideos7: 7:42am On Apr 07
Subscribe to my channel for more trending videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvlMicXrTOY
Re: Abroad Returnee Suddenly Goes Insane On The Streets. Do You Know His Family? by Irupetepete: 7:57pm On Apr 07
This is sad 😔
Re: Abroad Returnee Suddenly Goes Insane On The Streets. Do You Know His Family? by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:45pm On Apr 07
he was just drugged so they can rob his phone/money etc... this is just temporary effect of colorado or any other powerful drugs. by the time he regain his head, he will share his unfortunate story.

1 Like

Re: Abroad Returnee Suddenly Goes Insane On The Streets. Do You Know His Family? by Originalsly: 4:23am On Apr 08
Hmmm .... I guess.... needs time for the drug to wear off. Money ... passport ... hand luggage ... carry on bag .... all taken.... enought to send one mad.... no passport and papers no return ... he stuck. Sad.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Maxx NO Free Trial / A Small Explanation You're Percent She I Dover / Documents In PDF Format Will Be The Best When It Comes Legal Papers,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.