Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,318 members, 7,897,457 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 02:27 PM

Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding (42772 Views)

Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos / Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding / New Way Of Spraying Money In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding by blowjohn(m): 11:11pm On Apr 08
Ibaaboy:

u no well

Inshort u nor dey under Band A, band B or C.

Phcn never even group u grin grin
Re: Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding by Babaibeji2020(m): 11:12pm On Apr 08
tiswell:
That must be an omoluabi

According to Reno mockery
....you said according to Reno who......?🤣
Re: Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding by RosyIsBlessed: 11:13pm On Apr 08
helinues:

They are not talking about N10 spraying on this thread

grin cheesy
Re: Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding by NaijaCover(m): 11:18pm On Apr 08
Hmmmmmm
Re: Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding by Burgerlomo: 11:41pm On Apr 08
Congratulations! May God almighty bless their union, Amen. 🙏
Re: Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding by NGArmyTerrorist: 11:44pm On Apr 08
helinues:

So that you can hack the account bah.

Which story are you coming up tonight? Hope someone won't fell from upstairs oo
Trying to safe face, post your account make we do contribution for you or I can send you something.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding by bitrhyme(m): 11:48pm On Apr 08
Juliusganduje:
Post your aza make I put smile on your face. Level pass level.
07067605343 Opay thank u bro
Re: Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding by uuzba(m): 12:02am On Apr 09
Blackbelly:
I think this will become a norm in no time.
Sense will enter Nigerians heads by force.
What kind of stupid-idiot tradition is spraying money?
Other countries with strong currencies never do this.
It is we with useless, weak currency that will be spraying our money and marching it on the floor.
How will Naira ever increase in value, when we treat it anyhow like shit?

This thing was once $1.00 to N1.00

Today we are fighting ourselves saying that $1.00 to N1000.00 is good.
What kind of SHIT good is that?
Stupidity reduced it from that $1-N1 to the shit we have today.
Re: Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding by InvertedHammer: 12:07am On Apr 09
/
Decent societies exert some level of pressure on their citizens through laws and enforcement. Be it China, Japan, UAE; they make laws and stick to it.

There is a pervasive feelings in Nigeria that there is nobody in-charge and everything is on autopilot. Considering our penchant for destruction of the noblest of the noblest ideologies, Nigeria is prime for sharia law because in pursuit of freedom, we have embraced madness.

/
Re: Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding by CCIA: 12:19am On Apr 09
Goodlady:

Sure. The arm of the law isn't too short to reach you as you dey shit for that ya dirty toilet.
DSS see dirty meat una fit manage, this dick cap head boy that's roaming this site since last week. He say he be Juliusganduje.
E be like one DSS boy don the come your side come take therapy to cure Konji.

hafa with diamond junction? you no comot today. cool

1 Like

Re: Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding by Sniper101(m): 12:45am On Apr 09
Na WA o

Re: Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding by onuman: 1:23am On Apr 09
helinues:
The fear of EFCC is the beginning of wisdom

When it's not witch-hunt.
Re: Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding by DreamAchieverz(m): 1:53am On Apr 09
Skitmakers don start to jump on this... Anything for content.

Re: Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding by pacespot(m): 2:51am On Apr 09
I think it's good if EFCC can put an end to this culture of spraying money in the party by Nigerians.
Re: Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding by StraightGaay: 3:09am On Apr 09
That is Zicsaloma
Re: Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding by olaniyilukman(m): 4:31am On Apr 09
Juliusganduje:
I sprayed money at a wedding yesterday. Catch me if you can EFCC.
noted, you have been placed on our watchlist,,
Re: Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding by Blitzerz: 4:51am On Apr 09
helinues:

They are not talking about N10 spraying on this thread
So u know say 10 naira as currency don die abi?
Re: Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding by Birminghamvirgo(m): 5:09am On Apr 09
Juliusganduje:

We are watching you.. We are coming for you...
Re: Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding by Johnjustice: 5:53am On Apr 09
Good, this will reduce costs of printing new notes... spraying notes defaces and damages it quickly, incurring high cost to print new ones.
Re: Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding by Johel(m): 6:18am On Apr 09
NairaOcean:
At a recent wedding reception in Nigeria, a peculiar sight caught the attention of guests and has since gone viral on social media. Instead of the usual tradition of spraying money on the celebrant, a Nigerian man was captured on video discreetly handing over a wad of cash directly into the bride's hand. shocked

This shift in the customary practice of 'spraying money' at celebratory events has been attributed to the fear instilled by recent actions taken by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC). The EFCC has been cracking down on what they term "naira abuse," which includes extravagant displays of cash at public gatherings.

The video surfaced just days after the highly publicized arrest of Nigerian cross-dresser and social media personality, Bobrisky, by the EFCC. Bobrisky, known for his lavish lifestyle showcased on social media, was apprehended for alleged financial crimes, sending ripples through Nigeria's social media sphere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0v_rbwNKYE

Simply request for her details and send money to her, people too like drama
Re: Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding by phorget(m): 7:08am On Apr 09
Juliusganduje:

Dem no dey catch who no get shishi like you, you think say those dirty 100notes wey you ”spray” go fit attract EFCC?
Moreover self,which kain better party dem dey do on Monday abi yesterday no be Monday again? 🤷‍♂️
Re: Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding by JuanDeDios: 7:49am On Apr 09
Blackbelly:
I think this will become a norm in no time.
It'll be good if it does. Nigerians' casual disregard for the law has to change.
Re: Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding by noskcid(m): 8:05am On Apr 09
Okay let me help someone here

Many owanbe party in this Lagos, they print money like papers for people to spray instead of real cash but you have to exchange the printed papers with your real cash. With that you can spray as you like because it’s a mere paper not legal tender. But when camera capture am una go think say na money meanwhile na ordinary paper.
Re: Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding by zelnababa(m): 8:44am On Apr 09
Juliusganduje:
who is talking about five five Naira you dey spray
Re: Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding by Zee0007: 11:16am On Apr 09
NGArmyTerrorist:
Trying to safe face, post your account make we do contribution for you or I can send you something.

Odogwu, since he go gree send. Make I send my own? This stranger need the money.
Re: Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding by RALPHOW(m): 11:29am On Apr 09
Juliusganduje:
Bring out the video if they born you
Re: Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding by Saig: 2:09pm On Apr 09
It should not be about the fear of EFCC, but a reorientation as a people,.renewal of the mind and determination to do the right thing, respect for our nation and all that has to do with it including money. It should be about better way of behaviour

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nigerian Inter-tribal Wedding In New York (Photos) / Father Drags Son In-law From His Daughter As He Attempts To Remove Her Garter / Checkout These Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.