Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,268 members, 7,846,259 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands (35071 Views)

Yvonne Jegede Reacts To Marriage Breakup Rumors, Shares Hot Photo / Davido Smokes And Drinks Amid Breakup Rumors With Chioma (Photos) / Juliet Ibrahim Breaks Silence On Breakup Rumors With Iceberg Slim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by Ozommadu: 11:34am On Apr 08
EreluRoz:
When he couldn't keep his penis in one place

This men will use their penis to scatter marriage and cry fowl when the woman moves on.
Very randy and unrepentant cheat. His wife is rich and beautiful yet he cheats on her and even beat her.

Na you cheat na you still Dy beat. No man in this life can hit me, I'll never forgive him.
Beating wey I no receive for my papa house na wan somebody's son go kom Dy beat me. Neverrrrrrr

Nne it seems you live with them under the same roof
Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by correctguy101(m): 11:35am On Apr 08
grin

Clowning ke.. hahahaha grin

Yeye man grin
DonBenny77:
Sorry.
I've observed this with most comedians.
The wife of their youth always leaves them at some point.
Initially they fall head over heels "he's so funny, he makes me laugh and I love him" yen yen yen!"
They mostly get tired of the clowning on the long run.
Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by Beautifulday: 11:39am On Apr 08
EreluRoz:

This men will use their penis to scatter marriage and cry fowl when the woman moves on.
Very randy and unrepentant cheat. His wife is rich and beautiful yet he cheats on her and even beat her.

Na you cheat na you still Dy beat. No man in this life can hit me, I'll never forgive him.
Beating wey I no receive for my papa house na wan somebody's son go kom Dy beat me. Neverrrrrrr

A man cheating should not be the reason to end a marriage only a woman cheating.
Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by Jasonekah98: 12:14pm On Apr 08
Marriages seen on internet will make you believe the institution is caving in. That's not the case, Marriage is beautiful.
Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by highchief1: 12:32pm On Apr 08
techub:
Again this shows you that money can't buy everything.... Be wise
na my fear.some of us think once there’s money everythng is fine.
Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by Dshocker(m): 12:33pm On Apr 08
EreluRoz:

Where is the proof that he cheats, or has he slept with you before?

And also, you have to respect your husband, if you don't want him to raise his hands on you.

2 Likes

Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by Bovis(m): 12:55pm On Apr 08
When two fake people unite, reality will separate them!

The breakup is not about cheating but lies and deceit have an expiry date
Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by Coronavirus1: 1:31pm On Apr 08
EreluRoz:

How many wives and girlfriend did Solomon has in the bible did you hear of any complaints from the wives.
Women should give men their space because they are the father's of all nations
Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by Nicepoker(m): 1:35pm On Apr 08
EreluRoz:

Cry Fowl indeed. grin you better go back to school.
Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by Mftivi: 1:44pm On Apr 08
EreluRoz:

the beating wey you no receive for your papa house na big part of upbringing wey you miss so you might never be successful with men.
Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by Kog45(m): 3:14pm On Apr 08
Odotech:
Infidelity is the curse of the south west people. The grand reason for their marital woes. Any lady marrying from there will just be used as a sample for toto experiment and dumped for another
Yul Edochie say big HI
Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by IJEYdiamond(f): 4:25pm On Apr 08
EreluRoz:

Did u say... beat... Ay beats his wife??
Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by Digmygold: 4:31pm On Apr 08
2Radii:

Did the wife bring home another man's child or not??

U all will learn

That child looks just like AY. Plus has he done the DNA before concluding?
Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by Gandrova: 5:12pm On Apr 08
Separation is never the solution to marriage challenges
Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by charzyh2: 5:56pm On Apr 08
Objectivist04:
They look too young to have been married for 20 years shebi na old picture be this
AY is 52
Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by charzyh2: 6:00pm On Apr 08
VinnyBaba:

Exactly what I wanted to comment.

AY knows to LIE and Exaggerate. sad sad

As at 2004, AY was still in Delsu, Abraka, hustling to graduate and move to lagos!

It was around 2006 he finally blew.

I don't know where he got this 20yrs from. undecided

AY spent 9 years in DELSU. This was aside the numerous years he spent before admission. AY is 52 years. Have you seen her younger sisters? They look 50+.
Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by YoshihideSuga: 7:06pm On Apr 08
Odotech:
Infidelity is the curse of the south west people. The grand reason for their marital woes. Any lady marrying from there will just be used as a sample for toto experiment and dumped for another

That's not true. Recently, I saw a data on Infidelity with the use of condom being use as the basis. The South West came third behind the South South and South East in Southern Nigeria. In fact, based on Islam, Yorubas can pride in "Infidelity" as Islam accepts polygamy. Also, AY isn't a Yoruba man.

Cc: Objectivist04
Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by 2Radii: 7:23pm On Apr 08
Digmygold:

That child looks just like AY. Plus has he done the DNA before concluding?
So they should tel u everything happening in their family just for u to know if they have done dna or not..kpele oh, balogun persia
Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by EbullientBro(m): 9:09pm On Apr 08
EreluRoz Who be this one, where did you read he beat her angrypost=129319296:

Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by Fearyourcreator: 9:45pm On Apr 08
EreluRoz:

Go run your mouth anyhow ... Them go flog you like pikin ...
Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by Fearyourcreator: 9:49pm On Apr 08
EreluRoz:
What are you saying, I don't even believe in hitting a child, I'm too compassionate to hit anyone. Not in my blood
But you Sabi abuse ...
Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by Peakdesign23(m): 12:29am On Apr 09
When the both of them were loving and showing up, they hardly post it online. Na them sabi, wishing them good luck with thier divorce.
Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by carsuperman: 4:30am On Apr 09
EreluRoz:

shut up, if you no be beggar no body go mess you up. You women beg money even to buy pad

1 Like

Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by achorladey: 12:14am On Apr 10
TalkingBird:
PLS SOME SHOULD SHRE WITH AY AND HIS WIFE

https://www.jw.org/en/library/magazines/wp20081101/maintaining-commitment-in-your-marriage/

https://www.jw.org/en/library/magazines/awake-no1-2021-mar-apr/wisdom-for-family-happiness/

https://www.jw.org/en/library/magazines/g201209/expect-from-marriage/

For your mind they don't know what these meant after 20 years in marriage.

Do you know the amount of happiness, commitment they shared all these while?

grin grin grin grin
Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by achorladey: 12:15am On Apr 10
Beautifulday:

A man cheating should not be the reason to end a marriage only a woman cheating.

Alright πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by Greystone: 5:58am On Apr 10
EreluRoz:

Never allow anyone maltreat you
Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by EreluRoz: 6:03am On Apr 10
Greystone:

Never allow anyone maltreat you
Never.

When I get married, I intend giving my all to make it work but if my partner is doing the opposite and think it's his birthright to cheat recklessly not minding if it's threatening our marriage then I'll quietly walk away and never look back. It takes the effort ot the two people involved to make a marriage work and if the man believes it's the woman that should tolerate his dirty lifestyle to keep the marriage then he would just go out one day and come back to meet me no more. I won't even give him a hint that I'm about leaving him.

Marriage should be enjoyed and not endured but most men have this belief that a woman should suffer in marriage and me I'm not ready to go that route.

1 Like

Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by Digmygold: 1:59pm On Apr 12
2Radii:
So they should tel u everything happening in their family just for u to know if they have done dna or not..kpele oh, balogun persia

They already put everything out there in public. Receive sense.

So you need a pair of glasses to see no DNA is NOT actually needed.
Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by 2Radii: 2:40pm On Apr 12
Digmygold:

They already put everything out there in public. Receive sense.

So you need a pair of glasses to see no DNA is NOT actually needed.
E be like say u na woman.... grin
Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by Digmygold: 2:43pm On Apr 12
2Radii:
E be like say u na woman.... grin

Gender is irrelevant in this issue. That baby na AY own.
Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by 2Radii: 2:50pm On Apr 12
Digmygold:

Gender is irrelevant in this issue. That baby na AY own.
How u take know say na ay own??

Eeehhh, make una no dey talk wetin una eyes no see ooh..ehenn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Patience Ozokwor: Daddy Freeze Writes Open Letter Over 'Weavons & Wigs Are Evil' / Fortune Marshal: My Ex Used Juju To Marry Me / Nadia Buari And Mum In Adorable Christmas Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.