Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,707 members, 7,975,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 11:24 AM

Maiduguri 45°c: Fire Service Sprays Cool Water To Mitigate The Harsh Weather - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Maiduguri 45°c: Fire Service Sprays Cool Water To Mitigate The Harsh Weather (34671 Views)

How Texas Cold Turned My Water To Ice On Christmas Eve / Tanker Explosion On Kara Bridge, Lagos-Ibadan Road: LRU & Fire Service Attacked / Anambra Explosion: Delta State Fire Service Came To The Rescue (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maiduguri 45°c: Fire Service Sprays Cool Water To Mitigate The Harsh Weather by sunboy(m): 6:25pm On Apr 08
layuns:

Read between the line and give yourself the opportunity to comprehend better. Staying hydrated and following the proposed survival guidelines will help the body temperature from getting to that point. If the body temperatures gets to the point that’s where the problem lies.

English or comprehension is sure not my problem, you were being exaggerative thats all, no organs is shutting down. I live in similar weather (even hotter than that) for the past 10yrs and it’s not as bad you made it seem. That’s all 😊
Re: Maiduguri 45°c: Fire Service Sprays Cool Water To Mitigate The Harsh Weather by caye(m): 8:10pm On Apr 08
morikee:
Effect of Global Warming too much carbon footprints.
The agendarists have crawled out of the refuse dump.

" You are the carbon footprint they want to erase".
Re: Maiduguri 45°c: Fire Service Sprays Cool Water To Mitigate The Harsh Weather by Raph82(m): 8:23pm On Apr 08
taiwotimitt:

DJ YK muleeeeeeeeeeee grin grin grin grin
Waa gbayi!!
Re: Maiduguri 45°c: Fire Service Sprays Cool Water To Mitigate The Harsh Weather by Raph82(m): 8:27pm On Apr 08
At least something is being done to mitigate the effect of the harsh weather. For more effectiveness, the government should make provision for a chopper to air-spray chilled water. It will fall like rain.
Re: Maiduguri 45°c: Fire Service Sprays Cool Water To Mitigate The Harsh Weather by OChimex: 9:09pm On Apr 08
sunboy:

Yes, and last weather got over 45 days of 118.

Lol...

So Naija no have any problem, them just dey over blow it... lol
Re: Maiduguri 45°c: Fire Service Sprays Cool Water To Mitigate The Harsh Weather by Kunlemajor: 9:54pm On Apr 08
I remember my days st school in university of maiduguri......we use to pour water on our mattress just to sleep wallahi
Re: Maiduguri 45°c: Fire Service Sprays Cool Water To Mitigate The Harsh Weather by sunboy(m): 10:37pm On Apr 08
OChimex:

Lol...

So Naija no have any problem, them just dey over blow it... lol

No AC, no electricity will actually make things difficult though if you think about it.
Re: Maiduguri 45°c: Fire Service Sprays Cool Water To Mitigate The Harsh Weather by Coolgent(m): 10:21am On Apr 09
layuns:

May the fasting be rewarded!
Take cold shower and wear loose clothes et al. You will be fine Insha’Allaah
Amin, thank you.
Re: Maiduguri 45°c: Fire Service Sprays Cool Water To Mitigate The Harsh Weather by layuns(m): 11:05am On Apr 09
sunboy:

English or comprehension is sure not my problem, you were being exaggerative thats all, no organs is shutting down. I live in similar weather (even hotter than that) for the past 10yrs and it’s not as bad you made it seem. That’s all 😊

I believe you have good GP’s around your vicinity. Ask proper what happens to a body temp. of over 40•c. You will he taken aback by the resulting information therein. Therefore, thread carefully as you go about living the life!
Re: Maiduguri 45°c: Fire Service Sprays Cool Water To Mitigate The Harsh Weather by sunboy(m): 2:22pm On Apr 09
layuns:

I believe you have good GP’s around your vicinity. Ask proper what happens to a body temp. of over 40•c. You will he taken aback by the resulting information therein. Therefore, thread carefully as you go about living the life!

No organs will shut down in that temperature, period.
Re: Maiduguri 45°c: Fire Service Sprays Cool Water To Mitigate The Harsh Weather by kossyablaze(m): 8:12am On Apr 10
layuns:
Wow!
Surviving a temperature of 45C (113F) would be rare and challenging. If the brain got that hot, it would probably be fatal in a very short time. In general, If our body temperature rises to 40°C or higher, it can lead to heatstroke, which is a life-threatening condition. At 45°C, the body would be under extreme stress, and vital organs could start to fail.
People need to stay away from the scorching sun, get hydrated and be in a very low humidity zone, wear loose cloths and cover the head.
Na Nigerian’s we be, last last we shall be alright!
hmmm how did you know all this boss?
Re: Maiduguri 45°c: Fire Service Sprays Cool Water To Mitigate The Harsh Weather by dealzoneshub(m): 9:11pm On Apr 13
EbenezerTriumph:
how about people whose survival depends on hustling under this scorching sun?
Jobs like brick layers building under the sun, those who sell or hawk in the open.
How do they survive?
https://airfryershub.com/cosori-air-fryer/
Best Cosori Air Fryer 2024

INTRODUCTION

Are you looking to revolutionize your culinary experience? Look no further than the Cosori Air Fryer, a cutting-edge appliance designed to elevate your cooking game to new heights. With its advanced technology and sleek design, the Cosori Air Fryer offers a healthier alternative to traditional frying methods, using little to no oil while still delivering deliciously crispy results. Whether you're craving golden fries, succulent chicken wings, or delectable pastries, this versatile kitchen companion promises to satisfy your cravings with ease. Say goodbye to greasy messes and hello to convenient, flavorful cooking with the Cosori Air Fryer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Embassies Employ Foreigners / Gunmen Hijack Two Buses On Kogi Road, Kidnap Scores Of Passengers / Poland Or Germany Or Canada, Which One's Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.