Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,141 members, 7,880,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:29 PM

The Difference Between Water Closet & Closet ! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Difference Between Water Closet & Closet ! (145 Views)

Need My Water Closet Sparkling White. / 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer / The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Difference Between Water Closet & Closet ! by Testiebobo(m): 8:09am On Apr 08
There is always a mix up and a little misunderstanding between the difference of water closet and closet in Nigeria. Nigerians are still yet to recgonize the difference between those two objects. But there is just one big difference between water closet and closet. The difference is;
WATER CLOSET: uses automatic flush direct from the water source. All you need is just to use the automatic jear of button to flush.
CLOSET: uses manual flush direct from the user. The user uses his/her bucket to flush the closet. It is not connected to any water source. Therefore the user will have to come with a full bucket of water.
Disclaimer: If you're still confused if the closet in your toilet or bathroom is automatic or manual, water closet or closet. This is a thread for you to know!

(1) (Reply)

Used Wheelchair For Sale / How English Language Saved My Life / Celebrate With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.