Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,653 members, 7,889,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:46 PM

1 Million Naira Loan With My Car As Collateral - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 1 Million Naira Loan With My Car As Collateral (1588 Views)

Brandnew Keke Is Now 2.6 Million Naira / Get Loans For Business Using Your Car As Collateral / BUY AND OWN A CAR,BUS,SUV ON LOAN WITH 30% PAYMENT ONLY, <Click WhatsApp Link> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1 Million Naira Loan With My Car As Collateral by greggng: 7:19pm On Apr 08
lamboloosta:
Good Morning House.

Please I need a loan of 1Million for the period of 2months and I'd be using my original car documents as collateral.

It's a 2005 Toyota Camry XLE V6

Please if you have anyone that can offer to lend, kindly send me his or her contact.

You can also reach me via WhatsApp on 07031174249

Thanks.

Nobody will give you such loan . You most deposit your car . Na paper we go chop?

1 Like

Re: 1 Million Naira Loan With My Car As Collateral by iamtoofan: 8:06pm On Apr 08
Chummynoni:
do you know what they call time value of money? At at 2014, the 1.7 was big money just the same as 3.5m.

Time value, Time machine, call it whatever ...

If you understand or know how to calculate depreciation you should know a Car driven for 10yrs as exceeded its Utility therefore selling it above the cost price is nothingelse But profit

Like i said before, Purchasing power and monetary value is immaterial to compute Profit
Re: 1 Million Naira Loan With My Car As Collateral by Tunde835(m): 9:32pm On Apr 08
Go to bank
Re: 1 Million Naira Loan With My Car As Collateral by greggng: 11:49pm On Apr 08
iamtoofan:

cars are depreciating asset Before not anymore, imagine someone bought big daddy camry 1.7m 2014 and fastforward to today he wants to sell the car for 3.5m

that is like 101% profit ... upon useage

Sometimes school naa scam

The value of money is what money can buy. In 2014 1.7m can buy what your 3.5m now can buy ..There is nothing to be happy about

1 Like

Re: 1 Million Naira Loan With My Car As Collateral by AmotekunSW: 12:26am On Apr 09
iamtoofan:

cars are depreciating asset Before not anymore, imagine someone bought big daddy camry 1.7m 2014 and fastforward to today he wants to sell the car for 3.5m

You didn't consider inflation.

No wonder you are saying school na scam. You reasoning is limited to only plus and minus like a petty trader.

1 Like

Re: 1 Million Naira Loan With My Car As Collateral by iamtoofan: 7:33am On Apr 09
AmotekunSW:

You didn't consider inflation.

No wonder you are saying school na scam. You reasoning is limited to only plus and minus like a petty trader.

Some of you are just unbelieveable, so if i consider inflation ... i will sell a car i bought 10yrs ago 1.7m for how much exactly ... 20m or 30m because of inflation cos i don't get you guys undecided

One reason why Cars are not consider Liability is because of depreciation overtime, never in my entire school days did we use inflation to calculate worth of an asset or car ...
so many of you can just speak english but the reasoning is very low haba ! no wonder pocohantas thrive here

Using inflation, oya give us formular to calculate profit undecided
Re: 1 Million Naira Loan With My Car As Collateral by iamtoofan: 7:41am On Apr 09
greggng:

The value of money is what money can buy. In 2014 1.7m can buy what your 3.5m now can buy ..There is nothing to be happy about

Maybe you should give us your own formular to calculate profit ? lets start from there
Re: 1 Million Naira Loan With My Car As Collateral by lamboloosta(m): 10:31am On Apr 18
AcadaWriter:
What's the interest, 1m to pay 1.2M in a month?

What are your terms?
Re: 1 Million Naira Loan With My Car As Collateral by Obierika(m): 11:51am On Apr 18
iamtoofan:

Na you wey no go better school!

Stop arguing blindly, there is no way 3.4million in 2024 has more value and purchasing power than 1.7million in 2014

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

NA WAH O FOR NAIRALAND / Urgent: A 2005 Nissan Pathfinder / Black 2005 Nissan Murano For Sale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.