Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,741 members, 7,879,219 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:18 PM

Deji Akinyanju Is The Founder of Chicken Republic - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Deji Akinyanju Is The Founder of Chicken Republic (65954 Views)

Chief M.A. Obagun Is Dead. Founder Of Onward Paper Mill Dies At The Age Of 91 / Meet The Founder Of Nairaland...**seun Osewa** / The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Akinyanju Is The Founder of Chicken Republic by Acidosis(m): 7:05am On Apr 09
...but why do people turn threads like this into tribal arguments? I opened this thread hoping to read very productive and enlightening content, like costs of owning a Chicken Republic franchise, location choices (which I already know, by the way). But, damn, I've only come here to waste my time.

So, we have full-grown adults who would rather discuss people based on certain affiliations and non-affiliations than talk about things that would benefit them. They are happy knowing that the owner of Chicken Republic is Yoruba (or the owner of Air Peace is Igbo). Whether or how they'll ever be able to own a franchise is not you people's business, and some of you are already in your 40s and 50s.

Many are without jobs, and they're unaware that they can actually develop a delivery business proposal for partnership with some of these restaurant chains. But when you sleep on threads like this, it kills your creative and innovative skills. You can't spend all day arguing Yoruba vs. Igbo and expect to amount to anything in life.

1 Like

Re: Deji Akinyanju Is The Founder of Chicken Republic by digisoftsolutio: 8:10am On Apr 09
Great! I would like to share https://sprwt.io/catering-software to make work easy.
Re: Deji Akinyanju Is The Founder of Chicken Republic by Questionnaires(m): 8:17am On Apr 09
Lovelyn451:
Na dem na, fast food people, dem sabi cook? Just put cooler and plate outside, keep bench and table, they go queue

Female With No Sense Attached.
Re: Deji Akinyanju Is The Founder of Chicken Republic by Truths9ja: 10:09am On Apr 09
Yoruba heads everything in Nigeria economy. Without Yoruba entrepreneurs, Nigeria economy will collapse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Njideka Offor And Ugo Udu Wedding Pictures / Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) / Man Seen In Bank With Two Trousers To Withdraw Money (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.