Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,288 members, 7,887,846 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:06 PM

Mummy Zee And Her Husband Just Welcome A Baby Girl - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mummy Zee And Her Husband Just Welcome A Baby Girl (539 Views)

Tacha Vs Mummy Zee: The Real Story / Who Is Debbie OA (mummy Zee), And Why Is She Trending? / Omotola: My Husband Just Flew Chinese Medical Team Out Of Nigeria (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mummy Zee And Her Husband Just Welcome A Baby Girl by Marygraham: 12:08pm On Apr 08
The internationally acclaimed Mummy Zee, affectionately known as Debbie OA, has recently captivated the hearts of many through the remarkable generosity of Nigerians online. In a momentous tweet shared via her Twitter handle, Mum Zee joyously unveiled the latest chapter in her life's journey: the arrival of a beautiful baby girl into her family. The announcement sent ripples of joy and excitement throughout the online realm as followers and well-wishers rallied together to celebrate this joyous occasion... See more https://www.timztell.com/editorial/mummy-zee-and-her-husband-just-welcome-a-baby-girl/

Re: Mummy Zee And Her Husband Just Welcome A Baby Girl by Eleporobi: 1:10pm On Apr 08
Hope they won't solicit for funds and other things again undecided

That mummy zee sabi pretend undecided very soon now she will come out and say that due to the fact that they can't afford baby food, she's been giving the baby semo. The next thing people will start sending money.

1 Like

Re: Mummy Zee And Her Husband Just Welcome A Baby Girl by FEGNO: 7:11pm On Apr 08
We don’t know her here in Afghanistan
Re: Mummy Zee And Her Husband Just Welcome A Baby Girl by EreluRoz: 7:46pm On Apr 08
Is this not that 4.00am wife? Congratulations to her.

I would rather be having early morning sex with my oga around that time than to cook for him. Will his head cut off from his neck if he help himself with coffee, bread and whatever?

I wake up around 7am and not even marriage will change that. It was even 8am before na work make me reduce am to 7am

1 Like

Re: Mummy Zee And Her Husband Just Welcome A Baby Girl by We4all: 8:01pm On Apr 08
So, she don turn celebrity? She used donations from idle Nigerians to furnish her apartment and now, she is showing off.
Re: Mummy Zee And Her Husband Just Welcome A Baby Girl by kilmot: 5:29pm On Apr 09
Congratulations

(1) (Reply)

Saida Boj Blast Paul Okoye As She Tell Him Ivy Ifeoma Married Him For His Money / Judge Allows R&B Singer Chris Brown To Do European Tour.. / Keri Hilson Storms Abuja Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.