Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,272 members, 7,974,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 07:03 PM

Trade Gift Cards And Cryptocurrencies With Integrity - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Trade Gift Cards And Cryptocurrencies With Integrity (74 Views)

Nigeria Set To Pass Bill Recognizing Bitcoin And Cryptocurrencies. / No Middlemen, Trade Gift Cards With Direct Vendor And Prices ... / Trade Gift Cards And Cryptocurrencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trade Gift Cards And Cryptocurrencies With Integrity by buygiftcard(m): 6:41pm On Apr 08
About Gift Cards and BTC Transactions
Hello friend:
I am a Chinese gift card loader, I can offer high interest rates, and after the first transaction you will be rewarded, you refer your friends to me, you will also be rewarded in cash, my payments are very fast It won't take more than 5 minutes, but my payment method is only Naira, if you can't accept Naira, please don't contact me, scammers please go away, those who ask me to pay first, please go away, I have been cheated by many scammers, I Hate the liar because he is deadly. If you want to trade gift cards or RMB, you can contact me, but in order to prevent scammers from disturbing, we need to make a video call, here is my contact information
Whatsapp: +852 67685881
When it comes to gift cards and btc transactions, only trustworthy people can enter

(1) (Reply)

Vidgram Studio Review — Video Messaging Tool That Increases Traffic 10X / Paypal Funds, Checkout, Skrill, Rmb Funds / Asad Mahmood NYC: Championing Gaming Culture In The Big Apple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.