Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,627 members, 7,918,031 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:47 PM

Is It Safe To Fly Air Nigeria With The Recent News Of Unserviceable Aircraft? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is It Safe To Fly Air Nigeria With The Recent News Of Unserviceable Aircraft? (1057 Views)

Air Peace To Fly Directly To China / Embarrassing Way Some Nigerians Boarded An Aircraft Today / If You Know What's Good For You, Never Fly Air France! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Safe To Fly Air Nigeria With The Recent News Of Unserviceable Aircraft? by thandie: 12:05pm On Nov 17, 2011
Dear Nairalanders,

Would like to request information from anyone in the know about the recent developments with Air Nigeria.

Are they really flying unserviceable aircraft as the media has recently reported?

I'm really concerned as I am booked on an Air Nigeria flight and would like to know what the deal is. Never trusted the Nigerian Aviation industry and try to limit my travel as much as possible.

Please anyone with genuine info should reply.
Thanks peeps

(1) (Reply)

Work Begins On N71bn Lekki-epe International Airport / Guv Fashola Must See This... / After The DV 2014, The Endless Wait Till May 2013 Starts...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.