Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,824 members, 7,872,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:24 PM

US-Based Nigerian Nurse Captures The Solar Eclipse - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / US-Based Nigerian Nurse Captures The Solar Eclipse (35223 Views)

Rare "Ring Of Fire" Solar Eclipse Captured In Spectacular Photos / Rare 'Ring Of Fire' Solar Eclipse To Take Place On June 10 (Pictures) / Today Is The Longest Day Of The Year And There Will Be A Solar Eclipse Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US-Based Nigerian Nurse Captures The Solar Eclipse by Dontblink: 1:49pm On Apr 09
Wow. I would love to witness this. Amazing. Happens once ina a very long time.
Re: US-Based Nigerian Nurse Captures The Solar Eclipse by Pootle: 2:10pm On Apr 09
deyplay:
There are always rule of engagement. A Spirit being doesn't reason like a human being, just like you don't reason like a gorilla. The universe was created for man as its centre, yet that man has a will, however universe already has a lease time of expiry

dont ascribe the bolded to any deity or spiritual being. in the end you realize all you read or told where all fallacies
Re: US-Based Nigerian Nurse Captures The Solar Eclipse by Coolestguy2023: 2:18pm On Apr 09
OGwales:

Good. Then go and speak sense into your religious morons. 😂😂😂 But common ain't common 😕

Dude, get a life. This one you have now is of no good to you
Re: US-Based Nigerian Nurse Captures The Solar Eclipse by achimendy(m): 2:41pm On Apr 09
ChizzyBuna:
I thank God Righteousness is not Muslim

He for don carry bomb go blast himself in the name of doing the will of God grin grin

The guy is too brainwashed

No difference between
Righteousness and Hamas

Both are Extremists forcing everybody to accept their religion

Hahahahahahahaha 😂

Ok how did he force you to accept his religion?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US-Based Nigerian Nurse Captures The Solar Eclipse by Draslo(m): 2:56pm On Apr 09
deyplay:
Firstly. His daddy came just 2000 years ago and not 50,000 years. . So if his daddy came to redeem humanity 2000, then the universe cannot be 4 billion years old, cos that will mean humans have been here for millions of years. Moreover, if you believe in an intelligent creator, where is he and who is he?
E get why WAEC put importance on comprehension
Re: US-Based Nigerian Nurse Captures The Solar Eclipse by LIVINGICONREBOR: 3:13pm On Apr 09
Babatundey978:
Good morning, well-meaning Nigerians,

Please I need your help Sir. I need your help Ma.

My name is Tunde Olaoluwa. I am 32 and an O-Level holder. I had a car accident last year, lost my job, and became jobless for months.

Please help me; I am seriously hungry. The last time I ate was Saturday evening, and it was my remaining garri that I drank. I have not eaten any other food since Saturday evening other than the water that I have been drinking to gain some strength. I can no longer endure the hunger; my body is starting to shake. Please, my people, I am really sorry for begging, but it is just that I am starving to death. Please, someone should help me with something to eat, no matter the amount. I don't mind. I will always appreciate you. I am starving. I know things are very hard these days. Anything you have to spare, I would really appreciate.

I live at No. 26, Osuolale Street, Pansheke, Abeokuta, Ogun State.

If you live near me, please invite me for lunch; I am dying of hunger. May you never lack the good things in life. Please have mercy on me and help me.

My phone number is 0 7 0 1 8 9 7 4 5 8 3

Please help me with any amount; #600 will do a lot for me at this time.

Please, my bank details are:

Access Bank PLC
0 0 2 4 8 6 9 3 2 3
My name is Tunde Olaoluwa

I want to sell my Vivo V3.

Price: 20k

Please buy my phone. I need to buy food. I am beginning to feel pain in my stomach.

Easygoingman32,Olaoluwa23,Sukhses,bolarinwatips,quadri,Tunde Otukomaya etc

Why must you lie and conjure fables just to fleece people of their money? You are not sick and you are an able bodied guy. You can't keep on going on like this. The worst of all is you going to use the money given to you for betting.

Folks beware, that guy is not genuine.
Re: US-Based Nigerian Nurse Captures The Solar Eclipse by Jagabanarmy: 3:41pm On Apr 09
Jimafe31:
She overreacted
Absolutely,
Re: US-Based Nigerian Nurse Captures The Solar Eclipse by AkinPhysicist: 4:34pm On Apr 09
She's shouting jesus instead praising science/nature.

Can jesus predict an eclipse? Dey play.
Re: US-Based Nigerian Nurse Captures The Solar Eclipse by Handsum64: 4:53pm On Apr 09
Righteousness2:
In the Heavens, On Earth and Under the Earth, JESUS is the Name above Every other.

You Believe it or Not, JESUS CHRIST is the Only Name by which Humanity can be Saved and make Eternal life in Heaven.

JESUS CHRIST is the Only Name by which kingdoms, Powers, demons and altars bow.

JESUS CHRIST is the Only Name by which you can obtain FREEDOM from the Shackles and Chains of evil habits and Bondages.

JESUS CHRIST is only Name that can cleanse , wash , Purify and make you clean from all filthiness, dirtness and sinfulness.

JESUS CHRIST is coming soonest to take out of this Earth all who Believe and Obey HIS words.

JESUS CHRIST!! IS MY PRECIOUS DADDY!!
Imbeciles like publicity
Jesus that is not an original name from anywhere
Re: US-Based Nigerian Nurse Captures The Solar Eclipse by bolayod(m): 4:56pm On Apr 09
[*"Allah's Apostle said, "The sun and the moon are two signs amongst the signs of Allah. They do not eclipse because of someone's death or life. So when you see them, invoke Allah and pray till the eclipse is clear.""
;Dquote author=oluwaseyi0 post=129344707]Without science telling us about this before hand

Religion will have told us this is sign of end time and consequences of crimes/sin

Ask pastor un righteousness2 or your Alfa to explain this biblically or from Qur'an and they will start singing bulabah[/quote][color=#006600][/color]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US-Based Nigerian Nurse Captures The Solar Eclipse by Ashez: 7:12pm On Apr 09
Artscollection:

Even normal tornado, hurricane and earthquake.
Abeg oooo
Re: US-Based Nigerian Nurse Captures The Solar Eclipse by stancydg: 7:30pm On Apr 09
BluntCrazeMan:
Which reminds me..
So,, no eclipse happened in the Bible??

So, you never read the part where the sun stood still in the bible? What do you think that was? Dey play.

1 Like

Re: US-Based Nigerian Nurse Captures The Solar Eclipse by Blessedarethepe(m): 7:47pm On Apr 09
Negroid001:
Jesus, Jesus. No where in the bible is the eclipse talked about.
Opelope science. You madaf****** would think it's your alledged rapture.
You lack knowledge of the word of God.....it's there clearly...........Read the story of Joshua
Re: US-Based Nigerian Nurse Captures The Solar Eclipse by Negroid001(m): 8:41pm On Apr 09
Blessedarethepe:

You lack knowledge of the word of God.....it's there clearly...........Read the story of Joshua

That's not an eclipse. The sun was allegedly held still and it lasted a whole day. Google the meaning of eclipse.
Re: US-Based Nigerian Nurse Captures The Solar Eclipse by Holy2Glory: 11:31pm On Apr 09
OGwales:

O boy shut up... This is what your nonsense religious book can't explain. Where religion fails science excel.

Oh dear Lord! You will be so surprised that this guy can not even define an atom let alone a scientific/chemical reaction, yet he is here screaming science. What one thing have you done or invented through science? Speak up let's hear you!
Re: US-Based Nigerian Nurse Captures The Solar Eclipse by gaspology(m): 11:32pm On Apr 09
Righteousness2:
In the Heavens, On Earth and Under the Earth, JESUS is the Name above Every other.

You Believe it or Not, JESUS CHRIST is the Only Name by which Humanity can be Saved and make Eternal life in Heaven.

JESUS CHRIST is the Only Name by which kingdoms, Powers, demons and altars bow.

JESUS CHRIST is the Only Name by which you can obtain FREEDOM from the Shackles and Chains of evil habits and Bondages.

JESUS CHRIST is only Name that can cleanse , wash , Purify and make you clean from all filthiness, dirtness and sinfulness.

JESUS CHRIST is coming soonest to take out of this Earth all who Believe and Obey HIS words.

JESUS CHRIST!! IS MY PRECIOUS DADDY!!
You are just a religious FREAK!
Re: US-Based Nigerian Nurse Captures The Solar Eclipse by Holy2Glory: 11:33pm On Apr 09
OGwales:

O boy shut up... This is what your nonsense religious book can't explain. Where religion fails science excel.

Oh dear Lord! You will be so surprised that this guy can not even define an atom let alone a scientific/chemical reaction, yet he is here screaming science. What one thing have you done or invented through science? Speak up let's hear you!

GET JESUS NOW!
Re: US-Based Nigerian Nurse Captures The Solar Eclipse by Holy2Glory: 11:36pm On Apr 09
gaspology:

You are just a religious FREAK!

My good friend, why are you wailing? Who is smiting you, is it bro Righteousness? Sorry, he is flogging you with perfect truths. We love our own.

GET JESUS NOW!
Re: US-Based Nigerian Nurse Captures The Solar Eclipse by Holy2Glory: 11:42pm On Apr 09
zedman1:
I'm sure you'll stop here and not say anything dumb concerning the eclipse like our ancestors did?
And the person making the video - I'm sure her reasoning isn't quite different from those guys in the movie Apocalypto. The gods must be saying something, right?

Who just passed? Pls it's very important that we do meditate before we talk lest some supernatural thing from an unknown destination should Smit someone here on the cheeks. Pls my people, Thanks.

GET JESUS NOW CAMPAIGN!
Re: US-Based Nigerian Nurse Captures The Solar Eclipse by BluntCrazeMan: 12:03am On Apr 10
stancydg:

So, you never read the part where the sun stood still in the bible? What do you think that was? Dey play.
You just confirmed that there is no record of eclipse in the Bible.

Go back and read that verse again..

Joshua said:
“Oh Sun, stand still over Gibeon.. Oh Moon, stand still over the Valley of Aijalon.”

During eclipses,, the Sun and the Moon are the same place.
Darkness usually occurs during the day-time.

But from what you quoted,, evening time was approaching, and darkness was soon coming.
He ordered the sun and the moon (which were both visible to him at that moment) to stop moving.
And the afternoon time became elongated.
AND THAT WAS NOT AN ECLIPSE.
Re: US-Based Nigerian Nurse Captures The Solar Eclipse by OGwales(m): 7:21am On Apr 10
Holy2Glory:

GET JESUS NOW!

I have done a lot through science... Now what one thing can you do in the name of your dead Jesus? I dey wait. Let start
Re: US-Based Nigerian Nurse Captures The Solar Eclipse by zedman1(m): 7:50am On Apr 10
Holy2Glory:

Who just passed? Pls it's very important that we do meditate before we talk lest some supernatural thing from an unknown destination should Smit someone here on the cheeks. Pls my people, Thanks.

GET JESUS NOW CAMPAIGN!
Who just passed? Like? Now, you're the second person quoting me and still, I can't seem to find the relationship between who I quoted, my comment, your comment and the solar eclipse. Is it that you guys don't know why eclipses occur or it's just that this one sent confusion to your camp? Ah ahn?
Re: US-Based Nigerian Nurse Captures The Solar Eclipse by Blessedarethepe(m): 5:24pm On Apr 10
Negroid001:

That's not an eclipse. The sun was allegedly held still and it lasted a whole day. Google the meaning of eclipse.
Oga, that's it.
period
Re: US-Based Nigerian Nurse Captures The Solar Eclipse by Blessedarethepe(m): 5:34pm On Apr 10
Negroid001:

That occurrence altered the normal programming of the operation of the sun and the moon. You agreed it lasted a whole day, meaning while it was at night when it was time for the moon, the sun overshadowed just to give light to the people of God.
The word eclipse itself means to overshadow.............you are the one that need google for basic definition of some words
Re: US-Based Nigerian Nurse Captures The Solar Eclipse by Negroid001(m): 6:37pm On Apr 10
Blessedarethepe:

That occurrence altered the normal programming of the operation of the sun and the moon. You agreed it lasted a whole day, meaning while it was at night when it was time for the moon, the sun overshadowed just to give light to the people of God.
The word eclipse itself means to overshadow.............you are the one that need google for basic definition of some words

Olodo. Night did not reach. How come i know the bible more than you? You have no reasonable point.
It is claimed to the sun was held. How is that an eclipse.
Accept you are spewing rubbish.
Re: US-Based Nigerian Nurse Captures The Solar Eclipse by Negroid001(m): 6:39pm On Apr 10
BluntCrazeMan:
You just confirmed that there is no record of eclipse in the Bible.

Go back and read that verse again..

Joshua said:
“Oh Sun, stand still over Gibeon.. Oh Moon, stand still over the Valley of Aijalon.”

During eclipses,, the Sun and the Moon are the same place.
Darkness usually occurs during the day-time.

But from what you quoted,, evening time was approaching, and darkness was soon coming.
He ordered the sun and the moon (which were both visible to him at that moment) to stop moving.
And the afternoon time became elongated.
AND THAT WAS NOT AN ECLIPSE.

Let's leave them.
I'm shocked at how dumb most of em are.
Re: US-Based Nigerian Nurse Captures The Solar Eclipse by Blessedarethepe(m): 7:59pm On Apr 10
Negroid001:

Olodo. Night did not reach. How come i know the bible more than you? You have no reasonable point.
It is claimed to the sun was held. How is that an eclipse.
Accept you are spewing rubbish.

Re: US-Based Nigerian Nurse Captures The Solar Eclipse by Blessedarethepe(m): 8:02pm On Apr 10
Negroid001:

Let's leave them.
I'm shocked at how dumb most of em are.
Do you know we have two type of eclipse.
We have the eclipse of the moon and sun. Depending on the one that wants to overshadow the other.
The result of the Lord's doing in Joshua 10, is the manifestation of the eclipse we have today. Do you know night has turned to day before? I mean eclipse of the moon now, where the sun would want to surface again in the middle of the night?
You can ask the elderly ones that have existed before you......they will tell you more
Re: US-Based Nigerian Nurse Captures The Solar Eclipse by Negroid001(m): 8:21pm On Apr 10
[quote author=Blessedarethepe post=129371530][/quote]
How is this a eclipse?
Re: US-Based Nigerian Nurse Captures The Solar Eclipse by Negroid001(m): 8:22pm On Apr 10
Blessedarethepe:

We have the eclipse of the moon and sun. Depending on the one that wants to overshadow the other.
The result of the Lord's doing in Joshua 10, is the manifestation of the eclipse we have today. Do you know night has turned to day before? I mean eclipse of the moon now, where the sun would want to surface again in the middle of the night?
You can ask the elderly ones that have existed before you......they will tell you more

Continue to bask in ignorance.
I can't help someone that doesn't want to be helped.
Re: US-Based Nigerian Nurse Captures The Solar Eclipse by Negroid001(m): 8:25pm On Apr 10
Blessedarethepe:

That story is a lie. For the sun to stay a full day it means the earth has to stop spinning or slow down its rotation. And do you know how catastrophic that would be to mankind?
If you don't. I can't engage you in a logical debate.
Re: US-Based Nigerian Nurse Captures The Solar Eclipse by Blessedarethepe(m): 9:04pm On Apr 10
Negroid001:

That story is a lie. For the sun to stay a full day it means the earth has to stop spinning or slow down its rotation. And do you know how catastrophic that would be to mankind?
If you don't. I can't engage you in a logical debate.
Your problem is that you can not answer questions that relate to origin. Same as philosophers.
You can only observe and come to a logical conclusion which I understand.
But when it comes to metaphysics you are totally ignorant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) / Meet Aibo, The Cute And Intelligent N1million Robot Dog By SONY (PHOTOS & VIDEO) / Elephant Appreciates A Man With A Kiss For Advocating For Them (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.