Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,963 members, 7,949,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 04:21 AM

All I Want Is My BTC Worth Over N90M And The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / All I Want Is My BTC Worth Over N90M And The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija (569 Views)

"That Is Not Chioma" - Davido Reacts To Bringing Girlfriend To BBNaija Finale / Khloe Wore Braless Cleavage-Baring Dress To BBNaija Homecoming Party (Photos) / Gifty's Outfit To #BBNaija 2018 Opening Show (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All I Want Is My BTC Worth Over N90M And The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija by alphonsojaybaz: 10:12am On Apr 09
All I want is my BTC worth over N90M and the trip for two to Dubai” – Phyna to BBNaija organizers,Multichoice

Reality queen Phyna has made it clear to Multichoice and the organizers of Big Brother Naija what she wants, saying that her vacation to Dubai and her Bitcoin (BTC) worth of over N90 million are her top priority.

According to Eyes Of Lagos, she had criticized Multichoice and Big Brother Naija for not giving her all of the cash and prizes she had won from the show. Eyes Of Lagos reports,

Phyna when announced the winner of the Big Brother Naija season 7
Phyna

Additionally, the Practitioners of Content Creating Skit-making and Influencers Guild of Nigeria (PCCSIGN) sent a memo to Multichoice, requesting that they pay their outstanding obligation to Phyna.

Phyna described how she has been corresponding with Multichoice and their unfulfilled promises to reply to her in a recently circulated video.

The two most essential things she wants from her prize money are the promised vacation to Dubai and her award of 1 Bitcoin, which is currently worth N90 million.

On her Instagram story, she pleaded with Multichoice to stop calling her and reach to famous talent manager, Mike Premium.

https://eyesoflagos.com/2024/04/09/all-i-want-is-my-btc-worth-over-n90m-and-the-trip-for-two-to-dubai-phyna-to-bbnaija-organizers-multichoice/

Re: All I Want Is My BTC Worth Over N90M And The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija by MrProlific95: 10:25am On Apr 09
Ohboiii, 1btc,

Where is Ilebaye, hope they paid you complete
Re: All I Want Is My BTC Worth Over N90M And The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija by Bigboytinz: 10:31am On Apr 09
Re: All I Want Is My BTC Worth Over N90M And The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija by benuejosh: 10:58am On Apr 09
She's broke and now she's suddenly looking for BTC. Well, let the company fulfill their promise.
Re: All I Want Is My BTC Worth Over N90M And The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija by meobizy(f): 3:19pm On Apr 09
They'll give her at the rate it was when she won.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Cubana Chief Priest At A Wedding Party Today. / For Sale:duplexes, Detached Houses, Terrace And Flats At Magodo Gra/ Omole Estat / How Many Of Jay Z's Tracks Contain The Word B***h

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.