Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,627 members, 7,979,138 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 09:19 PM

Stop - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Stop (922 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop by rakel05(f): 1:15pm On Nov 17, 2011
[color=Black]UNCLE:Ah,ah! Jnr long time! how re U doing?

BOY: am ok thank u. I came 2 look 4 admission 2 realise my dream of becoming a doctor! & wit ur help i can secure admission.

UNCLE: i see,how was ur O'level?

BOY: fine O! Two credits Igbo & Agric
UNCLE: laughing!! U can still be a doctor but a native doctor Use ur credit in Agric 2 look 4 herbs & Igbo 2 chant incantations![/color]
grin grin grin
Re: Stop by rakel05(f): 1:25pm On Nov 17, 2011
Men were born between the legs of women and still men struggle to go back there. Simply show NO PLACE LIKE HOME……,
Re: Stop by rakel05(f): 1:27pm On Nov 17, 2011
A good samaritan was walking home late one night when he came upon this drunk on the sidewalk. Wanting to help, he asked the drunk "do you live here?" "Yep". "Would you like me to help you upstairs?" "Yep". When they got up on the second floor, the good person asked "Is this your floor?" "Yep".

Then the good samaritan got to thinking that maybe he didn't want to face the man's irate and tired wife because she may think he was the one who got the man drunk. So, he opened the first door he came to and shoved him through it then went back downstairs. However, when he went back outside, there was another drunk. So he asked that drunk "Do you live here?" "Yep". "Would you like me to help you upstairs?" "Yep". So he did and put him in the same door with the first drunk. Then went back downstairs.

Where, to his surprise, there was another drunk. So he started over to him. But before he got to him, the drunk staggered over to a policeman and cried "Please officer, protect me from this man.
He's been doing nothing all night long but taking me upstairs and throwing me down the elevator shaft! grin grin grin
Re: Stop by saintcharles: 2:17pm On Nov 17, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dcool
Re: Stop by kellynoah: 2:21pm On Nov 17, 2011
am still not laughing, keep posting more tongue tongue tongue
Re: Stop by rakel05(f): 2:30pm On Nov 17, 2011
kellynoah has a laff odour grin grin grin
Re: Stop by Ajibel(m): 2:37pm On Nov 17, 2011
my cheeks couldnt even move
Re: Stop by kellynoah: 2:40pm On Nov 17, 2011
Ajibel:

my cheeks couldnt even move
no mind de old fool, him dey fall my hands many times today. sad sad sad
Re: Stop by rakel05(f): 2:44pm On Nov 17, 2011
AJIBEL AND KELLYNOAH go take ur injection and that rat poison.
Re: Stop by SIlknSteel(f): 2:55pm On Nov 17, 2011
Thanks dearie. . . keep up the good work
Re: Stop by Ajibel(m): 3:03pm On Nov 17, 2011
rakel05:

AJIBEL AND KELLYNOAH go take your injection and that rat poison.

are u talking to me? dont INSALT my personality okay?

(1) (Reply)

Real Life Story: / Laughing Cook / Bastard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.